ECT How can there be a another Gospel based on Gal. 1:22 ? The faith Paul once destroy ?

God's Truth

lol, Again you jump off of the cliff of goofiness. I have never nor do I now believe anything can be done to keep your salvation. Salvation was a gift so what do you do to earn a gift ? You either believe or you don't. Eph. 2:8-9

Repentance has NOTHING to do with keeping or earning ones salvation , but repentance has everything to do with keeping a right relationship with the Lord.

Amazingly many believe they can claim Jesus as savior but not as Lord and King. How can one have a King and Lord and then claim they do not have to obey their king and Lord ?

If Jesus is not your Lord then how then can you claim Him as your savior ?

Then why did you just say, " I have never nor do I now believe anything can be done to keep your salvation."

How do you ever get that Jesus, the King doesn't command that we repent?

Danoh

lol, Again you jump off of the cliff of goofiness. I have never nor do I now believe anything can be done to keep your salvation. Salvation was a gift so what do you do to earn a gift ? You either believe or you don't. Eph. 2:8-9

Repentance has NOTHING to do with keeping or earning ones salvation , but repentance has everything to do with keeping a right relationship with the Lord.

Amazingly many believe they can claim Jesus as savior but not as Lord and King. How can one have a King and Lord and then claim they do not have to obey their king and Lord ?

If Jesus is not your Lord then how then can you claim Him as your savior ?

It is insulting to have such a hypocrite as yourself judge another.

You are the slow one. How many times and ways does it have to be explained to you? Are you so learning disabled? I said dodge and you, both, do the same things to MANY OTHERS.

You are so dense you are proving you have not changed, even though you publicly rebuke your actions.

Now that is beyond ignorant.

You are so clueless that you don't get that I am speaking about Dodge and you both are false judges for the insults you both give to me constantly.

What it is, is that you are not all there.

So not all there that you take insult to being told you are not all there.

Proving once more...that you are not all there.

Result being that you often only get what little you do get right; by accident.

But you are not all there.

You will now prove this, once more.

It is what it is, GT; you...are not all there.

dodge

I asked because sometimes when I use the word "bro" I mean it in the sense of a brother in the Lord, and so, I wanted to be sure that when do I use it in that way towards you, I am actually addressing a brother in Christ.

It appears I am!

Now if one could only clear you up on this "keeping a right relationship" through doing, confusion of yours.

Now that'd be somethin!

Again, BRO...

Galatians 3:1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? 3:2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? 3:3 Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?

3:6 Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.

Danoh, "brother" as you know salvation is the "first" step in a relationship with Almighty God through His provided salvation i.e. Jesus. As Christians God provided warnings for US to avoid so we do not harm ourselves and others.

Believing is "obeying" ! Had Moses believed God and not built the ark he would have drowned correct ?

Had Abraham not been willing to offer Issac he would have been disobedient to God correct ?

Had anyone in the hall of faith in Hebrews 11 disobeyed God do you believe they would have been in that chapter ?

Believing=obeying ! Before you jump off into what I am not saying I will explain ,again.
Saved folks do their best to obey God because they are saved NOT to be saved.

Paul is not teaching to NOT obey it is just the opposite.

Galatians 3:1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? 3:2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? 3:3 Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?

Hearing of faith leads one to obey God by placing their faith in HIM. NO faith no salvation.

3:6 Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.

Abraham's faith led to him DOING not just saying.

Danoh

Danoh, "brother" as you know salvation is the "first" step in a relationship with Almighty God through His provided salvation i.e. Jesus. As Christians God provided warnings for US to avoid so we do not harm ourselves and others.

Believing is "obeying" ! Had Moses believed God and not built the ark he would have drowned correct ?

Had Abraham not been willing to offer Issac he would have been disobedient to God correct ?

Had anyone in the hall of faith in Hebrews 11 disobeyed God do you believe they would have been in that chapter ?

Believing=obeying ! Before you jump off into what I am not saying I will explain ,again.
Saved folks do their best to obey God because they are saved NOT to be saved.

Paul is not teaching to NOT obey it is just the opposite.

Hearing of faith leads one to obey God by placing their faith in HIM. NO faith no salvation.

Abraham's faith led to him DOING not just saying.

Absolutely terrible understanding of the phrase "that ye should not obey the truth" there, dodge; terrible.

For he is referring to their having been persuaded by someone to not believe the evidence that Paul had laid out to them - of Christ and Him crucified.

You're as bad as the Hybrids, in their failure at times, to do a correct and thorough word study before allowing themselves their conclusions.

Meaning comparing...

1- similar words, and;

2- similar phrases, and;

3 - similar passages, and;

4 - similar narratives, and;

5- and similar scope, and;

6- similar subject, and;

7- similar themes, and;

8- similar contexts, and;

9- so on...

throughout - the Scripture.

What Paul is referring to is to "the hearing of faith."

He is referring to believing.

That is "the obedience of faith."

Of not doing, but of believing.

Romans 3:26 To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus. 3:27 Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith. 3:28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.

3:31 Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.

Romans 4:1 What shall we say then that Abraham our father, as pertaining to the flesh, hath found? 4:2 For if Abraham were justified by works, he hath whereof to glory; but not before God. 4:3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness. 4:4 Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt. 4:5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

:chuckle: :doh:

God's Truth

What it is, is that you are not all there.

So not all there that you take insult to being told you are not all there.

Proving once more...that you are not all there.

Result being that you often only get what little you do get right; by accident.

But you are not all there.

You will now prove this, once more.

It is what it is, GT; you...are not all there.

You are pathetic because you think you are doing good when you insult yourself and others, you think it means you are being honest.

What a joke.

God wants you to stop insulting others and stop falsely judging.

You misunderstand the scriptures so badly that you think you have a license to sin and it is okay as long as you admit it.

You are a bozo.

Danoh

You are pathetic because you think you are doing good when you insult yourself and others, you think it means you are being honest.

What a joke.

God wants you to stop insulting others and stop falsely judging.

You misunderstand the scriptures so badly that you think you have a license to sin and it is okay as long as you admit it.

You are a bozo.

Luv you to, GT :chuckle:

dodge

Absolutely terrible understanding of the phrase "that ye should not obey the truth" there, dodge; terrible.

For he is referring to their having been persuaded by someone to not believe the evidence that Paul had laid out to them - of Christ and Him crucified.

You're as bad as the Hybrids, in their failure at times, to do a correct and thorough word study before allowing themselves their conclusions.

Meaning comparing...

1- similar words, and;

2- similar phrases, and;

3 - similar passages, and;

4 - similar narratives, and;

5- and similar scope, and;

6- similar subject, and;

7- similar themes, and;

8- similar contexts, and;

9- so on...

throughout - the Scripture.

What Paul is referring to is to "the hearing of faith."

He is referring to believing.

That is "the obedience of faith."

Of not doing, but of believing.

Romans 3:26 To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus. 3:27 Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith. 3:28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.

3:31 Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.

Romans 4:1 What shall we say then that Abraham our father, as pertaining to the flesh, hath found? 4:2 For if Abraham were justified by works, he hath whereof to glory; but not before God. 4:3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness. 4:4 Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt. 4:5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

:chuckle: :doh:

The verse really isn't that hard to understand if you would just take your MAD glasses off.

Galatians 3:1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?

1. O foolish Galatians. They had bit into a lie OBVIOUSLY.

2. Who has bewitched you. Sold them a lie or an UN-truth if you will which they believed.

3.That you should NOT obey the truth. Uh Oh here it is someone convinced them ( bewitched them ) that they should turn from the truth.

4. That truth was=They had seen Jesus.The Crucifixion was real.

Back to the OP: Paul was preaching the same faith he once sought to destroy, which means you have been bewitched that you should not obey the truth.

dodge

Your faith is not in what is written in the Scriptures but instead in what some men say about the Scriptures.

I quoted directly from scripture and YOU say it does not mean what it says. I believe I will stay with what scripture teaches and ignore your re-directed version.

Scripture says Paul sought to destroy the "faith" he once sought to destroy, and then the dance and twisting started exactly like it is done with every verse that proves MAD is a lie.

SaulToPaul 2

Acts 9
19 And when he had received meat, he was strengthened. Then was Saul certain days with the disciples which were at Damascus.

20 And straightway he preached Christ in the synagogues, that he is the Son of God.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jerry, STP among others.
You'll have to quote them.

I can guarantee they did not use anything resembling the "logic" of OP.

D'ism is always saying there was another good gospel for other people, because D'ism is riddled with the classic D'ist doctrine that there are two distinct programs and peoples in the Bible, Israel and the church of faith.
That would be an assertion. I can guarantee that a defense of this claim would not include the logic of OP.

Sent from my SM-G9250 using TOL mobile app

Interplanner

That would be an assertion. I can guarantee that a defense of this claim would not include the logic of OP.

Assertion or assumption? There's plenty of evidence every day here at TOL.

the logic of OP? who is that? Or are you criticising the OP?

dodge

Nope, if you want to read through old posts then go for it. I have done so in the past it makes no difference to those who have bit into the lies of MAD.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Nope, if you want to read through old posts then go for it. I have done so in the past it makes no difference to those who have bit into the lies of MAD.
Oh. So you're going to present your opponents' arguments for them?

Sorry. That's not how a conversation works. :wave2: