ECT How can there be a another Gospel based on Gal. 1:22 ? The faith Paul once destroy ?

DAN P

Why would Jesus preach the gospel to those in Hell if it is not the one and only gospel that saves?

Hi and you are quoting 1 Peter 3:19 and here is what I see !!

Peter never wrote to the Body of Christ !!

Believers do NOT go to HELL after death , and where did you get the IDEA !!

The context is all Israel as that is where Jewish believers went when the died , to ABRAMAM "S BOSOM'S , in Luke 16:22 !!

Jesus went to say that he was the one they were looking for !!

Believers today go to heaven as written in 2 Cor 5:8 !!

dan p

dodge

The context is all Israel as that is where Jewish believers went when the died , to ABRAMAM "S BOSOM'S , in Luke 16:22 !!

dan p

Kinda dangerous there dan to remove Jesus from His own gospel.

YOU do not to get to make the rules you like every one else are supposed to follow what God established, which sadly MADist seem to ignore.

dodge

Jerry Shugart;5022165]The heart and soul of the gospel Paul preached to the Gentiles is the fact that Christ died for our sins (Cor.15:1-4).

EXACTLY like Isaiah 53 and Psalms 22 prophesied about !

At the time when the Twelve preached a gospel at Luke 9:6 they didn't even know that the Lord Jesus was going to die (Lk.18:33-34).

You have torn apart the meaning of scripture so completely you are chasing your own tail without a clue of truth,

But you say that both were the same gospel.

Probably because there is only one gospel as taught by the prophets, Jesus, and every Apostle including Paul.
You are a first class moron!

I would respond in kind but I truly feel sorry for your complete blindness to the truth.

God's Truth

Of course Peter preached to the Body of Christ.

All who obey Jesus are part of Jesus.

If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever, John 6:51. This bread is Jesus’ flesh, which he will give for the life of the world, John 6:53.

Unless we eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, we have no life in us. Jesus tells us the truth, if anyone obeys his word, he will never see death, John 8:51.

There were people in hell and Jesus preached the gospel to them.
I gave you scriptures believe the scriptures.

dan p

There were two different places. Read what I said more carefully.

DAN P

Of course Peter preached to the Body of Christ.

All who obey Jesus are part of Jesus.

If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever, John 6:51. This bread is Jesus’ flesh, which he will give for the life of the world, John 6:53.

Unless we eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, we have no life in us. Jesus tells us the truth, if anyone obeys his word, he will never see death, John 8:51.

There were people in hell and Jesus preached the gospel to them.
I gave you scriptures believe the scriptures.

There were two different places. Read what I said more carefully.

Hi and the ONLY place where Peter mentions what Paul wrote is in 2 Peter 3:15 an 16 and says there are person like you that TWIST and are Un-learned and WREST the word to there own DESTRUCTION , so keep up your FAKE NEWS !!

dan p

God's Truth

Hi and the ONLY place where Peter mentions what Paul wrote is in 2 Peter 3:15 an 16 and says there are person like you that TWIST and are Un-learned and WREST the word to there own DESTRUCTION , so keep up your FAKE NEWS !!

dan p

Just believe what is clearly written.

john w

Hall of Fame
your problem is you are following another gospel created by men who like yourself ignore the context of scripture to promote that which scripture does not teach.
In contrast to you, who is the only person, obviously, that follows the good news/gospel, "created" by God, sport?

Please post another "the context of scripture," to just baffle us all. Please? Please assert/pound the podium/declare "victory," some more. Please? You are a clown-even you know it, as the TOL audience laughs at you, kid.

Jerry Shugart

EXACTLY like Isaiah 53 and Psalms 22 prophesied about !

Tell me how the Twelve could be preaching a gospel which is centered on the blessings which flow from the death of the Lord Jesus at Luke 9:6 since at that time they didn't even know that He was going to die.

God's Truth

Tell me how the Twelve could be preaching a gospel which is centered on the blessings which flow from the death of the Lord Jesus at Luke 9:6 since at that time they didn't even know that He was going to die.

They preached forgiveness through Jesus.

Did you want them to preach Jesus after he died only?!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
lol, this coming from the spiritually devoid of truth that said this ?

Yes , you are actually "spiritually devoid of truth and dead".
Seriously, you lack reading and comprehension skills. I like you because you like Trump, but your theology and understanding fail miserably.

dodge

Seriously, you lack reading and comprehension skills. I like you because you like Trump, but your theology and understanding fail miserably.

lol, this coming from the great depths of your lack of understanding anything of scripture or anything spiritual and I quote you:

""belief" in Jesus, is not Paul's gospel.

Exactly how does that entail Paul saying follow me as I follow Jesus ?

Now that took great lack of knowledge and faith, on your part, or as many who actually know scripture and trust and follow Jesus would call it shallowness on your part.

Last edited:

dodge

Jerry, I believe if you will look for likeness instead of trying to fracture the only gospel there is into fragments that do not exist in scripture you would stop following after lies and deceptions.

Isaiah 53 says exactly what the gospel that was coming entailed in its entirety.

Jesus and the Holy Spirit revealed the mystery of the gospel to mankind first NOT Paul.

Jerry Shugart

Jerry, I believe if you will look for likeness instead of trying to fracture the only gospel there is into fragments that do not exist in scripture you would stop following after lies and deceptions.

I think you put more faith in what some men say about the Scriptures than you do in what the scriptures actually say. Not only that but your not the brightest bulb in the lamp!

As i said, you can't fix stupid!

Jerry Shugart

They preached forgiveness through Jesus.

Did you want them to preach Jesus after he died only?!

At Luke 9:6 the Twelve preached a gospel at a time when they didn't even know the Lord Jesus was going to die.

Only a fool would think they were preaching this gospel which Paul preached to the Gentiles:

"Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures"
(1 Cor.15:1-4).​

Hello stupid!

Interplanner

Jerry you are numbing your brain with too few scriptures. btw, what does 'according to the scriptures' mean there and would the disciples have heard any of that? hmmmm? would that be OT scriptures read every week at synagogue? hmmmm?

dodge

The heart and soul of the gospel Paul preached to the Gentiles is the fact that Christ died for our sins (Cor.15:1-4).

At the time when the Twelve preached a gospel at Luke 9:6 they didn't even know that the Lord Jesus was going to die (Lk.18:33-34).

But you say that both were the same gospel.

You are a first class moron!

For all your useless noise , and that is all you are spewing, you cannot accept the obvious. You might consider yourself bright but you sure aren't showing it. I understand that you are a legend in your own mind, and that would be OK if you actually had anything to share that was truthful.

Deal with what was said NOT what you want scripture to say.

Gal 1:22 And was unknown by face unto the churches of Judaea which were in Christ:
Gal 1:23 But they had heard only, That he which persecuted us in times past now preacheth the faith which once he destroyed.

When Jesus addressed Saul on the Damascus road he asked Saul why he was perecuting HIM. Why Jerry did Jesus ask Saul why he was persecuting "HIM" do you even have a clue ?
Saul was persecuting the B.O.C. which you don't even believe had begun yet, again showing how shallow and out of touch with scriptural truth you really are.

Act 9:4
And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?
Act 9:5
And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.

Jerry, Paul was preaching the "faith" which he once destroyed,and that means the same as was preached before him he was preaching. Facts Jerry are NOT on your side.

Kinda looks like the moron shoe fits you perfectly.

dodge

I think you put more faith in what some men say about the Scriptures than you do in what the scriptures actually say. Not only that but your not the brightest bulb in the lamp!

As i said, you can't fix stupid!

I only put my faith in ONE man and He was hung on a cross to pay for my sin unlike you who has placed their faith in Darby and all who followed in his errors.

I hope you are wrong so YOU can be fixed !

MAD is :stuck:in stupid/error