ECT How can there be a another Gospel based on Gal. 1:22 ? The faith Paul once destroy ?

john w

Hall of Fame
YOU really do not have a clue !

In the context of that verse their faith was their belief in Jesus O clueless one.

Give us one more "the context"-please?

Try this-All you are doing is reading what you think that passage is saying INTO it.No passage means what it says unless you filter it through different times and different places based on YOUR error.

QED. Debate over. You are wrong-MAD is correct. Nothing to this debating art.

Right Divider

Body part
Got ya, no passage means what it says unless you filter it through different times and different places based on YOUR error.

That verse says plainly that Paul preached the same faith he once destroyed no matter how you try to spin the context to stay in ERROR.

You have studied others who were in error and all you do is justify their and your error. YOU have studied yourself right out of believing the TRUTH of the vast majority of scripture ! NO thanks.

YOUR errors does not disqualify me or others pointing out your errors. GROW UP.
You need some better reading comprehension.

Gal 1:23 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:23) But they had heard only, That he which persecuted us in times past now preacheth the faith which once he destroyed.

That kind of "evidence" does not hold up to adequately confirm the "argument".

Go study up and second and third hand hearsay.

Paul confirmed all revelation that came before AND the new revelation that He received directly from the RISEN LORD Jesus Christ.

So SOME things that Paul preached were NOT NEW and some things WERE NEW.

john w

Hall of Fame
You cannot be that stupid. Paul said follow me as I follow Jesus.

As he follows the risen, ascended, glorified, and seated "Lord from heaven," not Christ "after the flesh," in His earthly ministry, to primarily Israel, when He taught the law.

Right Divider

Body part
You cannot be that stupid. Paul said follow me as I follow Jesus.
Paul never followed Jesus Christ as the minister of the circumcision (i.e., His earthly ministry to Israel).

Paul followed the RISEN LORD Jesus Christ who gave Paul NEW revelation (Gal 1:1 KJV).

2Tim 1:9-11 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:9) Who hath saved us, and called [us] with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began, (1:10) But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel: (1:11) Whereunto I am appointed a preacher, and an apostle, and a teacher of the Gentiles.

THIS appearing of the LORD refers to His appearance on the road to Damascus and NOT His ministry to the circumcision.

dodge

You need some better reading comprehension.

Gal 1:23 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:23) But they had heard only, That he which persecuted us in times past now preacheth the faith which once he destroyed.

That kind of "evidence" does not hold up to adequately confirm the "argument".

Go study up and second and third hand hearsay.

Paul confirmed all revelation that came before AND the new revelation that He received directly from the RISEN LORD Jesus Christ.

So SOME things that Paul preached were NOT NEW and some things WERE NEW.

You are doing exactly the same as the others that have responded ! YOU are purposely denying the context of scripture to stay in error and lies.

A man recognizes his error and mistakes picks himself up and adjust to the facts, which for whatever reason MADist are not able to do.

YOU because you love your error cannot completely change the context of scripture and convince anyone except those already deceived and dead to God's word to follow your lies and deceptions.

You are arrogant enough to say that the Holy Ghost had the writers of scripture to write second and third hand hearsay as evidence !

No matter how you twist and ignore context the scriptures teach that PAUL preached the "SAME" faith he once destroyed, and all your twisting does is move you deeper into your accepted error.

Right Divider

Body part
You are doing exactly the same as the others that have responded ! YOU are purposely denying the context of scripture to stay in error and lies.

A man recognizes his error and mistakes picks himself up and adjust to the facts, which for whatever reason MADist are not able to do.

YOU because you love your error cannot completely change the context of scripture and convince anyone except those already deceived and dead to God's word to follow your lies and deceptions.

You are arrogant enough to say that the Holy Ghost had the writers of scripture to write second and third hand hearsay as evidence !

No matter how you twist and ignore context the scriptures teach that PAUL preached the "SAME" faith he once destroyed, and all your twisting does is move you deeper into your accepted error.
The Holy Ghost puts lots of things in the scripture. None of which you can understand.

ONLY THEY HEARD that He preached the "SAME" faith that He once destroyed.

Paul did CONFIRM all that came before and MORE!

Too bad you reject God's NEW revelation to the through Paul.

dodge

I feel sorry for you dodge. You just can't seem to grasp the truth. You're sickly

Your ilk are the ones yanking scripture out of context to stay in lies and the mirror farm ! Feel sorry for yourself and the others that follow and believe the lies of MAD.

dodge

The Holy Ghost puts lots of things in the scripture. None of which you can understand.

ONLY THEY HEARD that He preached the "SAME" faith that He once destroyed.

Paul did CONFIRM all that came before and MORE!

I understand the word "same" and do not have to ignore the context of the vast majority of scripture to stay in and live a life that denies scripture as do MADist.

Too bad you reject God's NEW revelation to the through Paul.

HOW is it you cannot see the word "SAME", which means Paul preached NO NEW GOSPEL. How is it the context of SAME cannot be understood by you and your ilk ?

YOU are so stuck in error and lies the truth has to be changed into a lie for you to be able to accept it.

ALL REVELATION from Genesis 3 to the end of Revelation pointed to , or in , or looked back to JESUS.

To bad your ilk has turned PAUL into an idol !

john w

Hall of Fame

Stunning debate ender-again.

=assert, pound the table, declare "victory," return to "You are in error....You twist scripture....Lies......Out of context....It means what it says..." echo chamber.

=an emotional diatribe, rambling, having a tantrum...

=always "close" with "twist and ignore context the scriptures...error"

We are all flabbergasted, floored, not knowing how to respond, to such eloquence, originality....

Please teach us. Please? Let me get out my trusty cliche gun....

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Your ilk are the ones yanking scripture out of context to stay in lies and the mirror farm ! Feel sorry for yourself and the others that follow and believe the lies of MAD.
Go today and read 1 and 2 Timothy, it will take you all of 35 minutes. King James

john w

Hall of Fame

YOU are so stuck in error and lies the truth has to be changed into a lie for you to be able to accept it.

You are going to fast. Please slow it down. I am copying the above, to employ on another thread, to impress the audience, woo them, to convince them of my argument.

dodge

Go today and read 1 and 2 Timothy, it will take you all of 35 minutes. King James

PJ , re-reading any other part of the bible will not change the context of Gal.1:22-23.

Scripture says clearly and plainly that Paul preached the "faith" he once sought to destroy. That means YOUR ilk has bought into a lie.

Why don't you man up and study the scripture and let the scripture say what it means and mean what it says ?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
PJ , re-reading any other part of the bible will not change the context of Gal.1:22-23.

Scripture says clearly and plainly that Paul preached the "faith" he once sought to destroy. That means YOUR ilk has bought into a lie.

Why don't you man up and study the scripture and let the scripture say what it means and mean what it says ?
I'm surprised you can tie your shoes

Right Divider

Body part
HOW is it you cannot see the word "SAME", which means Paul preached NO NEW GOSPEL. How is it the context of SAME cannot be understood by you and your ilk ?
As PJ mentioned the words FAITH and GOSPEL are NOT synonymous.

Rom 1:17 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:17) For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

There is more than one faith.

ALL REVELATION from Genesis 3 to the end of Revelation pointed to , or in , or looked back to JESUS.
This ALL REVELATION includes things that God first revealed DIRECTLY to Paul by the RISEN LORD Jesus Christ. Paul declares that some things that he preached were KEPT SECRET SINCE THE WORLD BEGAN, but were NOW revealed.

To bad your ilk has turned PAUL into an idol !
Your favorite LIE for the millionth time.

Are you gunning to the be the #1 "Christian" liar?

Interplanner

As PJ mentioned the words FAITH and GOSPEL are NOT synonymous.

Rom 1:17 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:17) For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

There is more than one faith.

This ALL REVELATION includes things that God first revealed DIRECTLY to Paul by the RISEN LORD Jesus Christ. Paul declares that some things that he preached were KEPT SECRET SINCE THE WORLD BEGAN, but were NOW revealed.

Your favorite LIE for the millionth time.

Are you gunning to the be the #1 "Christian" liar?

re "faith to faith"
Just to clarify, it would not mean faiths in the modern sense of whole religions (C'ity, Judaism, Buddhism).

My understanding is that it is part of the inclusiveness he is trying to communicate: from one person's faith to another's. Their persona may differ but the Gospel is still the power that justifies from sins.

john w

Hall of Fame

=over 10 "the context"'s served, from Rom McDonald dodgeball

Scripture says clearly and plainly that...

Another "clearly/plainly" convincing debate ender.

Why don't you man up...

Cliche #56...
and study the scripture

Wow! We had not thought of that.

and let the scripture say what it means and mean what it says ?

Had not thought of that, either. Geez....Of course, the above is translated, "let the scripture say what I, dodgeball, say what it means, and let it mean, what I, dodgeball, say it says."

You are once more beginning to bore us with your "Dodgeball's Introductory Course on Debate Clinching Cliches That Will Baffle And/Or Stun The Audience."