How are we saved?

God's Truth

Acts 16:17 She followed Paul and the rest of us, shouting, "These men are servants of the Most High God, who are telling you the way to be saved."

God's Truth

Isn't Meshak like the demon possessed woman? They both are saying the apostles are servants of God, and she told them that they are telling the way to be saved.

So why would Paul do this:

Acts 16:18 She kept this up for many days. Finally Paul became so annoyed that he turned around and said to the spirit, "In the name of Jesus Christ I command you to come out of her!" At that moment the spirit left her.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You do not make sense. This is a discussion group and you are replying to her but don't want me to?
Foolish woman.
It was YOU that claimed she did not deserve any response form anyone, and YOU that claimed that no one should respond to her.
And then you go right ahead and respond to her YOURSELF.
YOU don't even abide by your own hype.

God's Truth

Foolish woman.
It was YOU that claimed she did not deserve any response form anyone, and YOU that claimed that no one should respond to her.
And then you go right ahead and respond to her YOURSELF.
YOU don't even abide by your own hype.

I answer questions asked of me.

Meshak would NOT answer my question on whether or not she bows to Jesus.

YOU WILL NOT answer what we have to obey.

You both are the same.

No answer as I answer.

God's Truth

Here, watch me ask and watch how Tambora and Meshak NOT ANSWER.

Tambora, what DO we have to obey that Jesus taught while he walked the earth?

Meshak, do you bow to Jesus?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Here, watch me ask and watch how Tambora and Meshak NOT ANSWER.

Tambora, what DO we have to obey that Jesus taught while he walked the earth?

Meshak, do you bow to Jesus?

Calm down, Jesus does not approve of bully behaviors.

peace, my dear.

God's Truth

Who cannot say they bow to Jesus?

Meshak will not say it.

Who cannot say what we have to obey what Jesus taught while he walked the earth?

Tambora will not say it.

God's Truth

Calm down, Jesus does not approve of bully behaviors.

peace, my dear.

Listen to what your enemy Paul says to the likes of you:

Acts 16:18 She kept this up for many days. Finally Paul became so annoyed that he turned around and said to the spirit, "In the name of Jesus Christ I command you to come out of her!" At that moment the spirit left her.

Philippians 2:10
that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth,

Do you bow Meshak, at the name of Jesus?

daqq

Hi Daqq,

I have a maelstrom of things to do and I'm not helping myself by logging back on. This is my last ToL post for close to two weeks. I must count you my brother of unrequite, because I think I enjoy arguing with you. Instead of being derogatory and negative towards you... I would like to point out that this is a good thread for you. Also, you are exploring the mechanism of God being Tri-Une, by challenging me. I respect your resilient demeanor and I'm sure God put that in your very DNA.

But... in the Spirit of N.I.G. I'll make this really really last post for a bit... to you.

@S-word quoted (John 5:24) Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word (John 1:14) and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life.

I then countered with (John 11:25) Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live.

To explain that God sent Himself is in agreement with (1 Tim. 3:16) and it explains why Jesus said (John 14:11) Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father in Me, or else believe Me for the sake of the works themselves.

Tri - (Omnipresent and... dimensionally dynamic)

(Father Gn. 1:2) Spirit that cannot be contained (1 Ki. 8:27) and is INVISIBLE (Co. 1:15)
(Son Is. 7:14f; Mt. 1:23) Only Begotten Son (John 1:14) within Creation (Ex. 17:5f and 1 Co. 10:4)
(Holy Spirit John 14:23; John 10:30; Rm. 8:9; Php. 1:19) God within us.

Une - One
(Dt. 6:4; John 10:30; Rv. 4:2)

False Gospel... No Daqq. Actually... there are some words within the verses (unmarked) that show you the very key to salvation is in understanding the content of this post and the answer to @Bright Raven 's excellent OP.

Honestly... I want to be assured you are saved and have eternal life too.

- This is my heart on this matter... All peace and blessings. See you in two weeks old friend that I have been fighting with.

# Took you off ignore... Not that I was ignoring you anyways.

Both you and the OP have already openly rejected the Testimony of Messiah in favor of man-made creeds and your own private machinations and concoctions derived from those man-made creeds.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
GT,

You don't have much of peaceful spirit.

If you obey everything Jesus says, you will have peaceful spirit.

You want be center of attention by getting into so many threads. You are drama queen, dear.

Hysterical behavior is not peaceful spirit.

God's Truth

GT,

You don't have much of peaceful spirit.

If you obey everything Jesus says, you will have peaceful spirit.

You want be center of attention by getting into so many threads. You are drama queen, dear.

Hysterical behavior is not peaceful spirit.

You judge Paul likewise. You are a demon blasphemer.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Both you and the OP have already openly rejected the Testimony of Messiah in favor of man-made creeds and your own private machinations and concoctions derived from those man-made creeds.

Hi Daqq.

There you go again. You cleaverly deny atonement and promise teachings that allow us to wield the Sword of Moses to become like Yeshua. But... point blank question...

What did Jesus accomplish on the cross in light of our salvation and what does this verse mean to you?

1 John 2:2 And He Himself is the propitiation for our sins, and not for ours only but also for the whole world.

What does Propitiation mean?

Here... I'll look it up real quick.

Definition... to gain or regain the favor or goodwill of : appease

daqq

Hi Daqq.

There you go again. You cleaverly deny atonement and promise teachings that allow us to wield the Sword of Moses to become like Yeshua. But... point blank question...

What did Jesus accomplish on the cross in light of our salvation and what does this verse mean to you?

1 John 2:2 And He Himself is the propitiation for our sins, and not for ours only but also for the whole world.

What does Propitiation mean?

Here... I'll look it up real quick.

Definition... to gain or regain the favor or goodwill of : appease

You do not care about truly understanding works. And since you deny the Testimony of Messiah you do not fall under his atonement covering because his very blood is his Testimony, that Testimony given him from the heavens which was not even his own, but which Testimony he paid for with his own blood. If you do not have and hold his Testimony in uprightness and truth then you do not have the atonement covering of his blood. Testimony is Spirit, and you have already been shown this many times, and yet you have rejected the truth for not walking according to the Spirit of the Testimony of Messiah. The Testimony of Messiah which you openly reject is the very Spirit of Grace which you trample by way of your own works because you have made for yourself your own blasphemous private creed based on the creeds and the traditions of men; and yet your own work which you have done in making up your own creed is clearly in direct opposition to the Testimony of Messiah. You therefore place your own self under the Law by way of your own perverted works which you have concocted for your own personal theological gain to make yourself feel "saved" in the vain machinations of your perverted imagination.