How are we saved?

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
I don't. I have a problem with the denial of free atonement and the denial of God the Son.

I issued a challenge 1m1s... are you seriously bucking crown?

You'd have a hard time refuting my understanding of oneness.

And I doubt seriously I could duel you to death.

That being said, come on by and we'll polish off the rest of this half gallon.:thumb:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Lol, when people see what is actually written by the Apostles of Messiah in the Greek NT they suddenly know to stand quite clear of your kind of empty and baseless theological chicanery; and that too is why you and yours are already imploding from within, for people really are beginning to awaken out of seventeen centuries of lies told by your mother church. In a hundred years your kind will likely not even exist anymore because of what Elohim is bringing upon you even now already. You and yours do not hold up under the scrutiny of the truth that is actually found in the scripture. The light that is in you is strong delusion and great darkness because your eye is evil.

Daqq... I have no building or assembly. The world is my church. I worship in Spirit and Truth. I rejected all denomination and went Athiest for a time. I was drawn to scripture by God at a specific point in my life and I hold no dogma. I favor no translation and I love the Lord our God with all my heart and soul.

I don't want to wound you any more. Send a friend request if you want to be friends. But know that I come here with allegiance to scriptural integrity and the words of Jesus in my heart.

This is Bright Ravens thread and I don't think you respect it because you laugh at people who believe Jesus died for them and at times for their sins by becoming a curse for them.

Gal. 3:13

No hate or ill will, just a commitment to let God and scripture mold me, instead of me them.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Spiritual discussions among friends are best that way. Spirits don't hurt either. No duel. We will scuffle, but we can keep on cutting up to. I've never thought ill of you 1M1S. We theologically disagree. That's never a deal breaker for me. Jesus taught that we value all as if they were Him. Or however you would word that. But on this point... are we in agreement?

I'm just one of His Daddy's kids.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
You don't discriminate?

then why aren't you sanding everyone friend request?

I certainly did not get one.

Because you haven't proven your theological metal with me yet. My friend requests ain't candy. You have to hang with scripture to the end of a conversation, then we'll think about it.

You need to be willing to discuss matters to the forfeiture or otherwise. 1M1S and I have a discussion history and I know where he stands.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Because you haven't proven your theological metal with me yet. My friend requests ain't candy. You have to hang with scripture to the end of a conversation, then we'll think about it.

What you are saying is if I don't have anything to please you, I am not your friend.

Even satan quote the scripture for his agenda.

Most of you seem to believe as long as you quote the verses, you are biblical even you don't agree with one another, using the same Bible.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
What you are saying is if I don't have anything to please you, I am not your friend.

Even satan quote the scripture for his agenda.

Most of you seem to believe as long as you quote the verses, you are biblical even you don't agree with one another, using the same Bible.

No Meshak. I am saying that scripture is our anchor and your fear of openly discussing it shows some bad things. Someone has harmednyou Spiritually and you carry that darkness within you. That quote is false by the way. "Even the Devil knows scripture"

The devil didn't know scripture well.

This verse proves it. "1 Co. 2:7f and 2 Co. 4:4"

That quote is a cult way of making people trust their frame of scripture, instead of God and scripture, alone.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
No Meshak. I am saying that scripture is our anchor. That quote is false by the way.

The devil didn't know scripture well.

This verse proves it. "1 Co. 2:8 and 2 Co. 4:4"

That quote is a cult way of making people trust their frame of scripture, instead of God and scripture, alone.

Then why do you guys disagree on just about everything using the same Bible?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
So you self appoint yourself as the judge of who is biblical or not?

What is the meaning of arguing when no one is budging from their position using the verses?

No. I demand people stick to scripture alone and let it mold them and not them mold it. I took that vow.

Gratitude to [MENTION=6696]Lon[/MENTION] for wording that so well.

#I stole your words

: )

And... Meshak... Scripture and historical understanding of archeology and sociology and the Holy Spirit are all one needs.

Lexicon and cross reference are fine too.

Reactions: Lon

meshak

BANNED
Banned
No. I demand people stick to scripture alone and let it mold them and not them mold it. I took that vow.

Gratitude to [MENTION=6696]Lon[/MENTION] for wording that so well.

#I stole your words

: )

And... Meshak... Scripture and historical understanding of archeology and sociology and the Holy Spirit are all one needs.

Lexicon and cross reference are fine too.

Any one who argue with EE will be frustrated if you don't know he is an expert of "bait and switch" using the Scripture.

He is also flatterer to try to convert people to his side.

You will take his bait easily if you are not solid in your faith.

daqq

Daqq... I have no building or assembly. The world is my church. I worship in Spirit and Truth. I rejected all denomination and went Athiest for a time. I was drawn to scripture by God at a specific point in my life and I hold no dogma. I favor no translation and I love the Lord our God with all my heart and soul.

I don't want to wound you any more. Send a friend request if you want to be friends. But know that I come here with allegiance to scriptural integrity and the words of Jesus in my heart.

This is Bright Ravens thread and I don't think you respect it because you laugh at people who believe Jesus died for them and at times for their sins by becoming a curse for them.

Gal. 3:13

No hate or ill will, just a commitment to let God and scripture mold me, instead of me them.

How can you not understand? Anyone who rejects the Testimony of Messiah does not belong to him. What does that have to do with whose thread this is, or who you think is respecting or not respecting it, or what profane concepts and ideas you think you worship in your vain imagination? You have tried every single angle you could possibly imagine with which to attack me and others here who do not agree with your heretical views; and because you cannot make others go along with you, in rejecting the Testimony of Messiah, you then turn against them in vitriolic hate filled call out threads and vain attempts to publicly humiliate those who do not agree with your blasphemous theology. The fruits born of your own works and deeds are clearly revealed in all of your own hate-filled call out threads where you label those you hate as devils, demons, and possessed by the devil and doing the work of the devil, and blah, blah, blah, showing that by the fruit of your very own works, which are evil, you neither know nor belong to Messiah. And when you say I have the spirit of antichrist, (as you did in one of your call out threads), and you say I teach doctrines of devils, (as you did in one of your call out threads), and you call my heavenly Father the Devil, (as you did in one of your call out threads), you blaspheme the Holy Spirit; for which blasphemy there is no forgiveness. And, even worse, you claim to have the blood atonement of Messiah, whose words you openly reject, so as to supposedly cover and atone for your blasphemy of the Holy Spirit whenever you rail against those who believe the scripture but do not agree with your version of it. Why would anyone in my position even remotely consider you a "friend"? You appear to have no concept of reality. And as for Bright Raven at least he does not practice the lawless evil deeds that you do.

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Any one who argue with EE will be frustrated if you don't know he is an expert of "bait and switch" using the Scripture.

He is also flatterer to try to convert people to his side.

We will take his bait easily if you are not solid in your faith.

Arians and Works based Arians... I'm logging off for the night... but remember... when that anti christ thread and the assault thread gets bumped... those nightmares you'll be having tonite will come true.

Peace peace ToL land.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Arians and Works based Arians... I'm logging off for the night... but remember... when that anti christ thread and the assault thread gets bumped... those nightmares you'll be having tonite will come true.

Peace peace ToL land.

suit yourself with your diluted faith.

peace.

marhig

nope. It was manifest by His appearing to Paul!

Acts 26:16 But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee;

2 Timothy 1:8 Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God;

2 Timothy 1:9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

2 Timothy 1:10 But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:

What makes you think that those verses mean that Paul preached another gospel?