How are we saved?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What makes you think that those verses mean that Paul preached another gospel?

What do you mean by another Gospel? Paul preached the revelation of Jesus Christ.

Galatians 1:11-12New American Standard Bible (NASB)

11 For I would have you know, brethren, that the gospel which was preached by me is not according to man.

12 For I neither received it from man, nor was I taught it, but I received it through a revelation of Jesus Christ.

Zeke

The real irony is the denial of the eternal Divine History being spoken of in scripture turned into historical creeds to keep the wall up in the mind which is the Temple Of God, either you experience scripture and proceed beyond duality or you get stuck in time where there is Jew, Gentile, Male, Female, Bond, Free, Religions, and the Theological Maze with no exit until one wakes up to the dual natures being presented through symbols and allegories Galatians 4:20-28, that isn't historical nor is it about two siblings of flesh and blood but a experience that happens within Luke 17:20-21.

Literal reading is the cause behind all hate, religious, and ethnic divisions being experienced through histories hall of mirrors and keeps you enslaved in a carnal minded seductive (exclusive pride) security and false liberty 2Cor 3:6, that is the only division that matters.

heir

TOL Subscriber
We are told Jesus is our High Priest.

Paul does NOT go against the truth.

Just because you cannot find a scripture from Paul about Jesus being the High priest, it does not mean Jesus is not the High Priest, for that IS WHO Jesus is!
Paul never used the term because we are not a royal priesthood with a High priest, but a new creature 2 Corinthians 5:17 KJV. You refuse to believe what saith the scripture unto you so you make things up.

heir

TOL Subscriber
So do you believe the you yourself don't have to have faith in God and Christ?

Yes, we trust the Lord believing His faith. The work of our salvation was completed by the Lord Jesus Christ and God raising Him from the dead 2000 years before we were even born.

Romans 4:25 KJV, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, 2 Corinthians 5:19 KJV, 2 Corinthians 5:21 KJV

heir

TOL Subscriber
What makes you think that those verses mean that Paul preached another gospel?

Paul preached the gospel he received that was before a mystery until given by revelation of Jesus Christ. I've showed you many passages already. Do you believe any of them? Do you allow them to correct your religious, stinking thinking?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
The Lord Jesus Christ was delivered for your offences and was raised again for your justification and that's not even enough to get your attention.

You avatar pic is not so good.

you ought to change to something better.

just my friendly advise.

good day.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Paul preached the gospel he received that was before a mystery until given by revelation of Jesus Christ. I've showed you many passages already. Do you believe any of them? Do you allow them to correct your religious, stinking thinking?

Maybe you post without possessing any salvific powers? :p