Honoring Old Love vs Medical Tyranny

1PeaceMaker

Sigh. I already provided her previous post. Read it yourself. As much as you would both love to distract from what she denied, I am not required to repost the info already provided per HER REQUEST.

Just keep looking stupid, then. We'll never know what it was you imagined you saw in that post, I suppose.

Sitamun

You are selectively indignant about attitudes.

Because Rusha is erring on the side of caution. Simple fact, we do not know just how progressed her dementia was, we don't know the ratio of her lucid moments to the others. I'm not saying she didn't have any, nor that she didn't have rights.

1PM seems intent on making the womans daughters out to be harpies and placing general malice upon the doctors and nurses.

We do not know the nature of their marriage. We were not witnesses to it. Given the nature of no hard evidence (as far as I have seen) I don't see how in the world the man can be convicted. I would like to talk about the idea in general of consent and illnesses like dementia.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You are delusional. I can read what I wrote. That post proves you are crazy, girl.

The only thing it proves is that you chose to lie on this thread.

Sitamun said:
Don't forget Rusha, in another thread 1PM did state that men can come to serious medical harm if they don't have sex when they "need" it.

Rusha said:
Oh, I haven't forgotten that *gem*.

Apparently this wasn't you?:

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...&postcount=635

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
She neither stated that nor implied the spin you frigid women put on her words.

Frigid? As in believing women should actually have the right, capacity and MATURITY to consent to sex?

Sorry that your definition of frigid is "someone's whose whole world does not resolve around sex".

elohiym

1PM seems intent on making the womans daughters out to be harpies and placing general malice upon the doctors and nurses.

The professionals in the article Granite posted were critical of the family physicians diagnosis of incompetence. The daughters? Is that what you call them.

Given the nature of no hard evidence (as far as I have seen) I don't see how in the world the man can be convicted.

If you had quoted just one of Rusha's posts indicting the man and responded with that, I might have a little more respect for your comment. The way he can be convicted is if people like Rusha are on the jury.

I would like to talk about the idea in general of consent and illnesses like dementia.

So would I.

At what point are they denied consent to do things they want to do? Let's start with eating. At what point do they lose the right to consent to what they eat and how they are fed?

elohiym

Alexander Skarsgard... nuff said

alexander-skarsgard-600x804.jpg

Lucky guy, your husband; but I take it that's not his picture you were drooling over.

Is he still laughing? Because I am. :chuckle:

Sitamun

And when you saw the word frigid, you though immediately of sex, didn't you? :think:

frigid
[frij-id]

Synonyms
Examples
Word Origin

adjective
very cold in temperature:
a frigid climate.
without warmth of feeling; without ardor or enthusiasm:
a frigid reaction to the suggested law.
stiff or formal:
a welcome that was polite but frigid.

inhibited in the ability to experience sexual excitement during sexual activity.
unresponsive to sexual advances or stimuli.

unemotional or unimaginative; lacking passion, sympathy, or sensitivity:
a correct, but frigid presentation.

Dictionary.com Unabridged
Based on the Random House Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2015.

I am not frigid by any of the 5 above definitions. My husband has no problem with me finding a good looking man handsome. He's not insecure.