Honoring Old Love vs Medical Tyranny

1PeaceMaker

Oh, I haven't forgotten that *gem*.

That *gem* of a lie? I said no such nonsense. Go on embarrassing yourself and I will help you with a few choice quotations.

Males and females are equally blessed health advantages when they have sex in a healthy way, such as within a loving marriage where the adult parties consented to sharing themselves with one another in holy matrimony..

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Don't forget Rusha, in another thread 1PM did state that men can come to serious medical harm if they don't have sex when they "need" it.

That *gem* of a lie? I said no such nonsense. Go on embarrassing yourself and I will help you with a few choice quotations.

Apparently this wasn't you?:

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3797526&postcount=635

What do you equate to "no ill effects?" Is that man who dies in his 40's as a single virgin not paying the price when he finally goes?

My dad is dead. Partly, well mostly or entirely - because he didn't have a companion for the last 20+/- years. It's also true it's not my mom's fault, in that she couldn't handle him and that's his father's fault. Without my mom he completely lost his mind and stayed that way. Without my mom he blew up like a whale, got various infections and such and died a lingering death, eventually unable to take care of himself. And he was so young. It's really sad but true. Men do die of loneliness. They really do. In fact, typing helps spare my emotions but when I think of this I really do bawl.

:rain:

If my dad taught me anything, it's that you are WRONG!!!

And it's not just the sex but the intimacy emotionally glues two people together. I feel it in my marriage. Both of us feel the sparks fly when we can be romantic. We are happier and more open about our feelings. It's an automatic outflow from a happy sex life. It seemed like when my mom and dad stayed intimate that my dad was more able to stay connected to reality. Stress tended to make him literally come unhinged. When she was out of his life, the thinking and laughing died away and was replaced by severe delusions. He literally went mad. Eventually he didn't even talk to his mom or sister. True, he was halfway there on his own, but I saw what happened to him with my own eyes. It's the saddest thing I ever saw.

Not everybody has the same level of need.

Maybe. Especially if she has Meshak's attitude about sex.

Think again.

All you need in bed is Matt 7:12.

In relationships, seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things that are blessings will be added unto it.

Has anyone ever measured and gotten averages for clerical gonad sizes? It could make all the difference. It is still better to marry than to be tortured by mating urges or lonliness.

Plus, how many of them look at smut or have sex with nuns or clergy and how could we possibly ensure clean controls?

Correlation is not causation for sure, in this case of "celibacy."

Will you accept that many priests may possibly have small gonads or a secret sex life?

1PeaceMaker

Don't forget Rusha, in another thread 1PM did state that men can come to serious medical harm if they don't have sex when they "need" it.

Males and females are equally blessed health advantages when they have sex in a healthy way, such as within a loving marriage where the adult parties consented to sharing themselves with one another in holy matrimony..

:chuckle: Oh so now you believe you know better what I remember and what I don't remember than I do.

No need to be sensitive. I know you are older than me and I won't hold it against you if you forgot what really happened.

Oddly enough, I didn't bring it up. I acknowledged the poster who brought it up.

You seem a little embarrassed; why not just be proud of the fact that you said you remember the same thing she did? You might as well have brought it up at this rate.

I only said on that other thread that studies show that a sexless or low sex lifestyle has been associated with shorter lifespans. It seems to be more marked for men, from the studies I looked at.

But regardless, both men and women see consequences relating to their immune systems, affecting the long term inflammatory processes and potentially precipitating heart attack or stroke in the long term. Since dementia is aggravated by inflammation and is typically marked with it, non-harmful sexual activity would be at least somewhat protective against deterioration.

Project your embarrassment and venom elsewhere.

Defending a grieving old man about to go on trial for loving his wife... such venom, especially since I'd gladly raise my voice to protect any one of you for the same reasons.

::chuckle: One, there is nothing you can "help" me with.

I'm sure your daughters will take good care of you. :devil:

Two, knock yourself out. It's your time to waste.

I just might, especially since it's so easy, being my thread and all. :)

But first, I've got a fun, interesting life to live.

:e4e:

Sitamun

To be honest, I only brought it up because your attitude in this thread was reminding me of your attitude in that thread. Suffice to say, it doesn't make you look good.

Will you admit that this issue (the thread issue) isn't cut and dry, black and white? That it is a complicated and very emotionally charged issue.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No need to be sensitive. I know you are older than me and I won't hold it against you if you forgot what really happened.

:chuckle: Older, wiser, honest and ... more mature. Rather than play your childish games, I brought your post over here.

1PeaceMaker

To be honest, I only brought it up because your attitude in this thread was reminding me of your attitude in that thread. Suffice to say, it doesn't make you look good.

So you are being disruptive and trolling to prevent this man from getting the publicity he needs when his trial is about to start?

Talk about judgmental. You can't read my emotions or intent like that. You don't know my personality, or anything. You just think I come from metaphorical Barrytown, so your mind is made up.

Will you admit that this issue (the thread issue) isn't cut and dry, black and white?

Which part? The negative rape kit?

That it is a complicated and very emotionally charged issue.

Of course it's emotionally charged. Will you acknowledge that I've been treated a bit unfairly? Assumptions about me and my motives have been made in a vacuum.

What is complicated about it?

1PeaceMaker

:chuckle: Older, wiser, honest and ... more mature. Rather than play your childish games, I brought your post over here.

Go get the post where you accused me of telling women to lay down to every whim of their husband, why don't you?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Of course that was me!

What do you mock?.

Because not only did you lie, you used your lie as an excuse to insult me.

Thank goodness we were able to establish whether or not you are capable of honesty by virtue of your own words.

1PeaceMaker

After ME being ganged up on and misrepresented, Bybee is confused and says this;
A female is obligated to release male libidinal stress ad lib?

Obviously not.

But turning down a senile spouse every day because they are senile will have a toll eventually, on their health, you can count on it. They won't learn to remember and accept the neglect. It would be like a daily breakup for man or woman. Stressful, agitating.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Go get the post where you accused me of telling women to lay down to every whim of their husband, why don't you?

:chuckle: It's important to YOU. Not me. If you wish to go digging for such a post, feel free.

1PeaceMaker

:chuckle: It's important to YOU. Not me. If you wish to go digging for such a post, feel free.

That is the post that you delusional biddies ran with when sitamun jumped on here. So you are not hiding your actions by pretending you didn't say it about me and refusing to show the truth.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That is the post that you delusional biddies ran with

Oh, the proof you claimed didn't exist? Were you intentionally dishonest or merely delusional?

when sitamun jumped on here. So you are not hiding your actions by pretending you didn't say it about me and refusing to show the truth.

Pretending I didn't say what about you? I made no admission or denial.

You do understand that it's up to you to provide a quotation if you offer it up as your evidence, right?

elohiym

Will you admit that this issue (the thread issue) isn't cut and dry, black and white? That it is a complicated and very emotionally charged issue.

Why don't you ask Rusha and the others that seemed to think it was cut and dry, black and white? Why isn't Rusha objecting to your compassion for the accused? :think:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Where did she allegedly lie?

Sigh. I already provided her previous post. Read it yourself. As much as you would both love to distract from what she denied, I am not required to repost the info already provided per HER REQUEST.

1PeaceMaker

You did exactly what was stated and pretended I would embarrass myself by not providing proof. Proof provided.

You are delusional. I can read what I wrote. That post proves you are crazy, girl.

I didn't preach serving men's sexual desires without hesitation but we can see what is being implied by you and pals, and you clearly misrepresented me. Thanks for posting the evidence! :up:

Convenient memory lapse, eh?

No memory lapse, but you seem to be reading something altogether different.

Me bringing up my dad dying from loneliness and talking about other men in the same light, as far as their needs does not equate to a perverted view of marital relations.