Honoring Old Love vs Medical Tyranny

elohiym

Then thats a yes? You would have sex with your wife with others in the room?

No. What a bizarre question. You seem only interested in evil surmising.

As far as rape kit, once again, you admit his semen in her panties ...

No. I already explained, so read it again.

Lack of semen could mean he had a vasectomy...

Lack of semen in her body definitely means he didn't have sex with her.

... but at any rate its clear he had sex with her there. Clear.

Not after he was told she couldn't consent. There is no evidence he had sex with her after that time.

Its also clear he was warned against it, and state law prevents the mentally impaired dementia patient to be able to consent, period.

You are ignoring the facts and the time line so you can remain indignant.

Its really disturbing that you think this is ok. Really disturbing.

What you are doing is not okay. It's really, really disturbing.

elohiym

He ADMITTED to having sex with her ...

Was he lying then or his he lying now ... or are you just *accidentally* skipping over evidence that discredits the whole premise of this thread?

http://www.dps.state.ia.us/commis/pib/Releases/2014/Rayhons_Complaint_&_Affidavit.pdf

I read Mr. Rayhons statement that was wrongly construed as an admission. The affidavit does not quote Mr. Rayhons. Have you read Mr. Rayhons alleged admission? Quote it for everyone to see. It's not an admission at all.

The rape test was negative. Is the crime lab lying?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Lack of semen in her body definitely means he didn't have sex with her.

Not after he was told she couldn't consent. There is no evidence he had sex with her after that time.

As far as rape kit, once again, you admit his semen in her panties and then this:
A state crime lab found semen stains on Donna Lou Rayhons' quilt and a sheet that matched Henry Rayhons' genetic profile.

You don't think they change sheets in more than a week there?

How do you suppose his semen got there then if he didnt have sex with her?

elohiym

How do you suppose his semen got there then if he didnt have sex with her?

I already explained the false positives on the p30 test. Female urine can cause a false positive. Do I have to explain how female urine can end up in a woman's panties, or how she would have removed her panties before having sex?

Do you imagine he took off her panties to have sex with her, then put them back on to get traces of seminal fluid only to then take them off again and put them in a laundry bin to be found? Occam's razor isn't disposable. Mr. Rayhons was doing what he claimed, changing his wife's underwear.

Also, you keep quoting that semen was found elsewhere, but that turned out to be false. Had you read the thread you would have known that.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I already explained the false positives on the p30 test. Female urine can cause a false positive. Do I have to explain how female urine can end up in a woman's panties, or how she would have removed her panties before having sex?

Do you imagine he took off her panties to have sex with her, then put them back on to get traces of seminal fluid only to then take them off again and put them in a laundry bin to be found? Occam's razor isn't disposable. Mr. Rayhons was doing what he claimed, changing his wife's underwear.

Also, you keep quoting that semen was found elsewhere, but that turned out to be false. Had you read the thread you would have known that.

You admit his semen in her panties :

Only her panties tested positive for seminal fluid, but there was no sperm, which is how false positives are reported on the p30 test the crime lab uses. Female urine can give a false positive.

There are many reasons an old man like that could have no sperm.

and then this:
A state crime lab found semen stains on Donna Lou Rayhons' quilt and a sheet that matched Henry Rayhons' genetic profile.

Lack of sperm in his semen could mean he had a vasectomy or a prostate issue, or hormonal issue.

http://www.wernermd.com/no-sperm-azoospermia.php

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Separate issues. The rape test looked for semen or evidence of rape in the victim. There was none. No rape. Give it up.

Sex without consent IS rape. Sorry that you don't understand that.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Sex without consent IS rape. Sorry that you don't understand that.

yes, his wife didnt read the article she posted.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other...able-to-consent-to-sex/ar-AAawO2C?ocid=HPCDHP

Seems from this developing court case, in some states if you want to be able to continue possessing the right to have sex as an older person, you might have to get cooperation from the medical community. But...
According to your article, its against that states laws to have sex with someone who cannot consent. Period.

They have to follow the law at the nursing home, period.

From your article:
Iowa law defines an act as sexual abuse in the third degree if the two parties are not living together as husband and wife and if one person "is suffering from a mental defect or incapacity which precludes giving consent."

What if you wrote a living will, that, in case of senility, you still consent to sex with your partner unless you orally withdraw that consent?

Irrelevant when it violates the law.

Yes should still mean yes even if you are old.

No yes possible, when one cannot legally consent, see your own article and actually read the whole thing this time, and not just the parts you like.

I think people should try to protect that right.

What right, there was no right under state law. Again read your own article.

Again to refresh your memory (or lack of reading skills)

Iowa law defines an act as sexual abuse in the third degree if the two parties are not living together as husband and wife and if one person "is suffering from a mental defect or incapacity which precludes giving consent."

Get it this time?

People should think it's wonderful that those two elderly love birds still have passion, and it's probably what keeps Donna alive in that cold place.

Now its clear you didnt read your own article, your article said she is dead, and these charges against him werent even filed till after she died.

From your article:

State prosecutors say Henry Rayhons — a long-serving state lawmaker — ignored that message. On Wednesday, he will stand trial for sexually assaulting his wife, who died last August. The charges were filed days after she died.

You didn't read it all did you?

What will happen now - now that her soul mate is taken from her? Why must he spend his last years on earth rotting behind bars for doing what he and his love have always done willingly and joyfully?

You are totally gone. Next time, actually read the entire article YOU post.

As far as your title, old love? They were only married 7 years.

From the first line of your article:
When Henry and Donna Lou Rayhons married seven years ago in their northern Iowa hometown, it was a second chance at love for the devoted couple, both previously widowed.

So for a good part of that 7 years, to be so deteriorated, she was not well taken care of, or she was already ill when they married.

Also hes a voyeuristic pervert: (from YOUR article)

According to court documents, Henry Rayhons entered his wife's room about a week later, pulled the curtains around her bed and a roommate heard noises that suggested sexual activity. As Rayhons left, he dropped undergarments in a laundry basket.

Perv did that with someone else in the room with them. In a hospital.

What a sick freak. And you are defending this? When you didnt even read the article you posted?

Wow.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I read Mr. Rayhons statement that was wrongly construed as an admission

Oh. He was tricked into confessing? Didn't understand what he was confessing to.

That must be why there was no arrest.

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
That's unfortunately an empty delivery on your part. Try answering my reply.
No, its not empty at all. It is spot on. I just don't think you are wanting to look at your own motivations.

That's right. The brain is not the spirit of a man. An old person who acts like a child and has no short term memory is not a child. That is a person who has made choices that position them where they are and at the end of their lives they deserve that recognition, even if they can't tangibly return the favor in the moment.
Please enlightnen us: exactly what choice did they make to contract Alzheimer's? We all love to know that so that we can avoid it. If that wasn't the result of a choice, where does that leave you?

Yes. And that is true regardless of whether God also gave that person a short term memory or not. The benefits of sex still hold even if you can't remember what you did 20 minutes later.
What benefits and for whom? This is a meaningless comment from you.

Because they do still know you if they are spiritual beings and often that knowing is just not coming out in recognizable or familiar ways. I am not old but I mix up nouns. If I accidentally used the wrong name on someone - I do that all the time with my kids.... Doesn't mean I don't know who they are. In fact, two of my kids are confusing like twins, despite being almost 2 years apart. The younger is tall compared to her sister for her age and they look so similar out of the corner of your eye you have to look straight at them not to mix them up sometimes. So young minds are sometimes a little sketchy, and some young adults carry on a marriage despite developing brain damage that hinders new memories from forming.
Did you even read the article regarding how far her mental facilities were degraded? She was WAY beyond getting a word mixed up or forgetting something on a grocery list.

So I think it's a bit judgy to rely on a test that has nothing to do with judgment in the moment and only tests short term memory.
Our next door neighbor developed the early stages of Alzheimer's. It effects ALL memory and the longer the condition persists, the worse things get.

And that change is different for every woman, you know. Some experience increased libido. Don't stereotype women.
Its a hormonal change that cannot be avoided. The body quits producing sex hormones and as those hormones decrease, so to does your sex drive. I agree that it is different for every woman, but the physical changes of menopause are a fact of life for all women.

My general philosophy and attitude may change, but probably not very much. The experience of sex has spiritual and health benefits for both partners whenever it can reasonably be had in a righteous, loving marriage.
Time will tell but I wager you will be surprised. We were.

1PeaceMaker

They did not find him innocent. They just couldn't find him guilty. As the article states, it could have just been lack of enough evidence.

Juries do not find people innocent.

Since it's innocent until found guilty, the default is innocence when not found guilty. :duh:

shagster01

If that's your point, then you can be found "not guilty" (synonym for innocent) but still be guilty.

But as you said, the default is innocence. They did not "find him innocent." They just could not find him guilty which, as far as the court is concerned, simply defaults to presumed innocence.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Good news. Glad they found him innocent.

They didn't find him innocent, and this article admits what you kept saying was false, that yes, the state crime lab did match his sperm to what was found on her sheets and bedding in the nursing home, but that they could not prove when they got there.

That is what it hinged on. I'm hoping though that a nursing home changed the sheets after a month. If not then ewwww.

So its either those stains were at least a month old, and they didnt wash them, or he had sex with her after he was warned not to.

From the updated article:

And though stains on her bed sheets matched Rayhons’s sperm, a lab technician testified that the age of the samples was unclear.