Homosexuality selected because of societal function

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

dodge

I agree, but those who are against homosexuality will never see it this way. If they did, they would have to come to terms with the idea that the logic behind each is relatively the same. That would hurt their self-righteous street cred.

Anyone with any sense of right and wrong or morals would try to help those who are trapped in depravity and perversion, which is exactly what same sex is.

I often hear same sex folks hurt no one it is their business. I DISAGREE because they influence society especially the young that are indoctrinated into their perversions.

Scripture says it best when it says woe unto those who call evil good and good evil, and that is exactly what promoting same sex is i.e. calling evil good.

Quetzal

Anyone with any sense of right and wrong or morals would try to help those who are trapped in depravity and perversion, which is exactly what same sex is.
That is one opinion.

I often hear same sex folks hurt no one it is their business. I DISAGREE because they influence society especially the young that are indoctrinated into their perversions.
Nonsense. I don't buy into the whole "think of the children" argument. Again, another argument that was used to support racism, too.

dodge

That is one opinion.

Nonsense. I don't buy into the whole "think of the children" argument. Again, another argument that was used to support racism, too.

Should folks teach their children to avoid a harmful lifestyle ?

There is nothing about same sex that is healthy or wholesome.

You are not nor do you speak for everyone. Many more then the same sex crowd have an opinion and belief system that your ilk care nothing about, and it is always about what the minority opinion want to PUSH on the majority.

Of course same sex folk don't buy the think of the children argument , because they want to indoctrinate the children into their preferred depravities.

Quetzal

Should folks teach their children to avoid a harmful lifestyle ?

There is nothing about same sex that is healthy or wholesome.
Another opinion, one I disagree with.

You are not nor do you speak for everyone.
Neither do you.

Many more then the same sex crowd have an opinion and belief system that your ilk care nothing about, and it is always about what the minority opinion want to PUSH on the majority.
Push? Ha. I have had many more obnoxious Christians knock on my door thrusting their scripture in my face than I have homosexuals trying to "push" their fictional agenda the right goes on about.

Of course same sex folk don't buy the think of the children argument , because they want to indoctrinate the children into their preferred depravities.
Paranoid nonsense.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The only reason this comes up is many who are against homosexuality love to point to nature in their own arguments. Unknowingly, cornering themselves because other examples of homosexuality exist elsewhere in the very same nature they are using to condemn it.
Humans know the difference between male and female and God abhors same sex relationships and what women do to each other, as well as the nasty men.

dodge

Quetzal;4799522]Another opinion, one I disagree with.

Can you name 1 health benefit from a man placing his male part in fecal matter ?

Neither do you.

Less than 2% of the population does not get to speak for and make the 98% abide by their rules of right and wrong.

Push? Ha. I have had many more obnoxious Christians knock on my door thrusting their scripture in my face than I have homosexuals trying to "push" their fictional agenda the right goes on about.

Now you are just plating stupid. Ever hear of Act Up or their agenda ?

Paranoid nonsense.

As a young person growing up in New Orleans La. I saw first hand how homosexuals pursue YOUNG boys.

Thank God I had a family that educated me to the nastiness and depravity of the homosexual life style at a very early age.

Your ilk is good at playing the race and innocent card while at the same time pursing the very young to have sex with.

No one with even half a brain accepts or approves of the depraved and reckless way homosexuals pursue very young boys to have sex with.

Their is no love in same sex it is mutual disrespect for each other as they pursue others to have sex with, which PROVES the same sex agenda is about LUST not LOVE.

Quetzal

Can you nsme 1 health benefit from a man placing his male part in fecal matter ?
With sex, there is risk. Period. But your continued obsession with fecal matter has lost is novelty. :plain:

Less than 2% of the population does not get to speak for and make the 98% abide by their rules of right and wrong.
Name one law that homosexuals have championed that has negatively impacted the other 98%. You are making them out to be some sort of religious zealot group trying to push legisla- oh wait...

Now you are just plating stupid. Ever hear of Act Up or their agenda ?
Your paranoia does not dictate reality.

As a young person growing up in New Orleans La. I saw first hand how homosexuals pursue YOUNG boys.
Sexual predators are relevant regardless of sexual orientation.

Your ilk is good at playing the race and innocent card while at the same time pursing the very young to have sex with.
I am having a hard time taking you seriously when you can't effectively differentiate between pedophilia and homosexuality.

No one with even half a brain accepts or approves of the depraved and reckless way homosexuals pursue very young boys to have sex with.
It is becoming apparent that you can't argue against homosexuality without roping in pedophilia, despite the fact they are different. Makes for a very lazy and weak argument.

Their is no love in same sex it is mutual disrespect for each other as they pursue others to have sex with, which PROVES the same sex agenda is about LUST not LOVE.
Infidelity occurs universally, homosexual or otherwise. This is a moot point.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by dodge

Actually it's a great argument as the majority of nasty gays are sluts and sleep around quite a bit. It's LUST that drives them.

dodge

Quetzal;4799543]With sex, there is risk. Period. But your continued obsession with fecal matter has lost is novelty. :plain:

And again you avoid answering and shift away from the fact that a man placing his manhood in fecal matter is not only disguising it is not healthy and has many health risks.

Name one law that homosexuals have championed that has negatively impacted the other 98%. You are making them out to be some sort of religious zealot group trying to push legisla- oh wait..

Your playing like you do not know what is happening in common core's curriculum impresses no one. Right now in California from K-1 through K-12 same sex is being taught and pushed on kids.

Your paranoia does not dictate reality.

And the same sex perversion does not dictate reality !

Sexual predators are relevant regardless of sexual orientation.

It is prevalent and common in the homosexuality life style.

I am having a hard time taking you seriously when you can't effectively differentiate between pedophilia and homosexuality.

They homosexuality and pedophilia go hand in hand.

It is becoming apparent that you can't argue against homosexuality without roping in pedophilia, despite the fact they are different. Makes for a very lazy and weak argument.

That's because most if not all homosexuals ARE PEDOPHILES.

While the average homosexual has 200 + sexual partners a year it is much more than infidelity it is sexual addiction and perversion all rolled into one.

Quetzal

And again you avoid answering and shift away from the fact that a man placing his manhood in fecal matter is not only disguising it is not healthy and has many health risks.

Your playing like you do not know what is happening in common core's curriculum impresses no one. Right now in California from K-1 through K-12 same sex is being taught and pushed on kids.

And the same sex perversion does not dictate reality !

It is prevalent and common in the homosexuality life style.

They homosexuality and pedophilia go hand in hand.

That's because most if not all homosexuals ARE PEDOPHILES.

While the average homosexual has 200 + sexual partners a year it is much more than infidelity it is sexual addiction and perversion all rolled into one.
You have lost all touch of the reality of the topic we are talking about. This senseless rambling makes that clear.

MrDante

Is lying all you know how to do? Talking about the mental disorder that homosexuals suffer from is not using Hitlerian language.
talking about a "mental disorder" that doesn't exist is lying.

You have played the race card here and now you have played the Hitler card. You're done. Shut up and let the adults talk.
ok doser brought Hitler to the table, not me

MrDante

I agree, but those who are against homosexuality will never see it this way. If they did, they would have to come to terms with the idea that the logic behind each is relatively the same. That would hurt their self-righteous street cred.

Very true and very sad.