Homosexuality is designed?

JoyfulRook

Agape4Robin said:
Gender is strictly physical characteristics.

God is always addressed as Father by Jesus. Father is always male in context.
:thumb:

Females are considered weak? By whose definition? Yours? If you say the bible, then you misinterpret those passages, as many men have done before you.....but if you think that God sees women as weak, try reading about the woman in Proverbs 31:10-31, or read the story of Ruth or Debra (in Judges). And what does Matthew 1 have to do with anything other than establish the patriarchial lineage of Christ?
Females are known to be the weaker sex.

God in essence is male. It is what it is....get over it!
:thumb:

JoyfulRook

Homosexuality and being a Homosexual is a sin. Homosexuals should be executed. Homosexuality is a perversion, and was not intended by God.

fool

Hall of Fame
Dread Helm said:
Homosexuality and being a Homosexual is a sin. Homosexuals should be executed. Homosexuality is a perversion, and was not intended by God.

will you cast the first stone?

fool

Hall of Fame
Agape4Robin said:
Will you shower with a roomful of them?
how would I know if I did?
besides not wanting to shower with a room full certain people dosen't mean thet should be executed

Agape4Robin

fool said:
how would I know if I did?
besides not wanting to shower with a room full certain people dosen't mean thet should be executed
I'd say you'd know as soon as you bent over to pick up the soap! :darwinsm:

Homos..... :vomit:

fool

Hall of Fame
Agape4Robin said:
I'd say you'd know as soon as you bent over to pick up the soap! :darwinsm:

Homos..... :vomit:
homos creep me out to
but I see no reason to go executing them

JoyfulRook

fool said:
homo creep me out to
Leviticus 20:13
If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Agape4Robin

fool said:
homo creep me out to
I say, give them San Francisco.......and put a wall around the city....change the name to "The Republic of Sodom". :chuckle:

fool

Hall of Fame
Dread Helm said:
Leviticus 20:13
If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
I'm an atheiest remember?
I think your Bible was written by men
it hilds no special authority for me

JoyfulRook

Agape4Robin said:
I say, give them San Francisco.......and put a wall around the city....change the name to "The Republic of Sodom". :chuckle:
After Sodomy is criminalized, then a couple of cruise missles will do the rest of the job....

fool

Hall of Fame
Agape4Robin said:
I thought san fran was supposed to be a nice place
perhaps we should give them France