Hip Hop White House

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
"...You still do believe that those who could not be saved will be tortured for eternity and you still on that point believe it to be completely justified and entirely righteous. And that sir, is how a militant has nothing on your dreams."
The doctrine of hell is biblical (Acts 2:31). The good news of the gospel is that you do not need to go there (Luke 2:10,11,31,32).

Last edited:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Yes, like Jeremiah Wright, Bammys pastor for 20 years, he always just came right out and said us white folk are the devil.
images

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
This thread is dirty, I miss the old racists who just said it.

And they're crawling out of the woodwork, aren't they? Don't worry about it. Everyone knows; those who don't approve don't encourage them, and those who approve don't matter.

"No one is useless; they can always be a bad example."
attributed to Mark Twain

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Obama-rapper.jpg

"There are probably very few African-American men who haven't had the experience of walking across the street and hearing the locks click on the doors of cars. That happens to me — at least before I was a senator."

Or in the words of actor James Woods:

"People lock their car doors when Obama walks by...they're afraid he'll tax them to death."

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Serpent hisses:
Aren't you the one that believes man came from a monkey?

Nope.

As I've pointed out before, most people who think they hate science don't have any idea of what it's really about.

And serpent, if you hang out at those racist websites you tout, you'll never get better.