Hip Hop White House

bybee

You're projecting again. :yawn:

A man dressing as a woman is not rebellion toward God's order? Deut 22:5, Mt 19:4, 1 Cor 6:9. :vomit:

Now, now SD, when are you going to learn to play nice? Anyway, in Biblical times men wore dresses not trousers. Our clothing does not necessarily define us. I believe God wants us to be real, to not dissemble or pass ourselves off as something we are not in order to achieve personal gain.
Women today wear trousers most of the time. I don't see that as going against God's order.

Arthur Brain

That was a hunt and peck and paste.

:plain:

You don't think there is anything to learn from the assumptions we make?

You don't, else you'd have realized by now there's no grounding for your allegations...

We are more civilized. :rolleyes:

Define 'civilized'....:plain:

Isn't that what you call for every day? :squint: Would you :Commie: shut down my signature and site if you could? :Shimei:

Nope. I'd have the same issues whether you were a bloke writing such tripe about people. Your gender is irrelevant. That doesn't mean I support censoring everything every goofball writes either, though it's fair game for attack.

I'm sure TOLers would like us both to go away at this point. :banned:

Quite possibly....

Too bad there aren't any menfolk. :peach:

What? :squint:

Liberals would like you to think that :zman: they have something to teach you.

:yawn:

Do you think Queen Victoria would have approved of the William and Kate shack up? :smokie:

Who knows? And who cares?

Those who follow God's way are prudes? God invented sex. His followers don't need tips from dysfunctional, diseased fornicators (Jn 10:10). :freak:

Nope.

:e4e:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
I'd say they are self deluded at best.

How can you have a personal relationship with someone that may or may not have lived 2000 years ago? It's like saying you have a personal relationship with Sun Tzu because you read The Art of War.
How do you explained changed lives?

bybee

Delusion. Or exchanging one "opiate" for another.

Epiphanies happen. We are not always aware of them until the effects of a "sea-change" begin to manifest themselves.
Often, after I have prayed, I notice a change in myself.
I suppose non-believers who meditate might also notice changes in themselves.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[We are more civilized. :rolleyes:] "Define 'civilized'.
Us (Pr 8:36). Any human system could work with a God-fearing people. Every system fails without reverence and awe for God. Ex. 19:3–8 Deut. 26:16–19. Deut. 29:1–13; 1 Sam. 8:6.

Apparently, you need more convincing (Re 14:10).

[Too bad there aren't any menfolk.] "What?"
“It’s an evidence of decline, however, when women come into positions of authority. It’s not a reflection on womanhood, but the reflection is on manhood when womanhood takes the lead. It’s actually a sign of weakness, the sign of a flabby age.” J. Vernon McGee

See:

Deborah and Barak

[Do you think Queen Victoria would have approved of the William and Kate shack up?] "Who knows? And who cares?"
[The Testimony of Great Men] "...From among the cloud of witnesses, further representing the intellect of the world, we appeal to England and we give the first place to speak, to Queen Victoria. An African Prince who was sent on an embassy with costly presents for Queen Victoria from an Ethiopian court, preferred a modest request that Her Majesty would tell him the secret of England's greatness and glory. Queen Victoria did not, like Hezekiah, show the ambassador her diamonds and her precious jewels and her rich ornaments, but handing him a beautifully bound copy of the Bible, said, "Tell the prince that this is the secret of England's greatness.' What a beautiful testimony from the Queen of England. Let me give another illustration of Queen Victoria's acceptance and faith in the teachings of the Bible. 'In a quiet cottage not far distant from Windsor Castle, the palace of the Queen, there lived some years ago, an aged Christian woman, who had seen nearly her hundredth year. The Queen having heard of this aged pilgrim decided to visit her. Great indeed was the joy of the old lady, as she looked on the face of her earthly sovereign. She exclaimed, 'What a joy, and what an honor to me that my Queen should come to see me.' Then she added joyfully, 'But I expect a greater joy, a greater honor still and that before long, I am going to see 'the King in His beauty,' Then softly and with much feeling, the aged saint enquired, 'May I venture to ask if your Majesty has such a hope?' Calmly, Queen Victoria the Sovereign of Great Britain and Empress of India, replied to the aged Pilgrim: 'Through Jesus Christ whose blood cleanseth from all sin, I have such a hope.'" The Testimony of Great Men [/URL

Last edited:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Didn't Wiz' tell you? We're best friends now. :straight:

"Anyway, in Biblical times men wore dresses not trousers..."
"...Deuteronomy 22:5 deals with the issue of men dressing in women’s clothing and vice versa. In this passage God commands that a woman is not to wear that which pertains to a man and a man is not to wear that which pertains to a woman, for all that do so are an “abomination...”

...Paul tells the Corinthian church that the way a person wears their hair is a demonstration of rebellion against God’s order, and therefore a woman who cuts her hair to appear as a man or a man who wears his hair long to appear as a woman brings shame to them (1 Corinthians 11:3-15). The issue here is the motive and attitude of the heart that is evidenced in the choice to rebel against God’s standard for obedience.

These are principles we can use to reason an application. Whatever the prevailing custom, men and women should wear gender-appropriate clothing, dressing decently and in order (1 Corinthians 14:40). To apply the principles, the Bible calls cross-dressing or transvestitism a choice that is a demonstration of unbelief and rebellion against God and His order." Full text: What does the Bible say about cross-dressing / transvestism? Is transvestitism a sin?

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Delusion. Or exchanging one "opiate" for another.
How can that be? The apostle Paul said:

"Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you. But you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God (1 Co 6:8-11)."

The truth is--the gospel of Jesus Christ is powerful. It changes men. It did then. I does now. Do you think Paul was lying?

Is that a picture of you (avatar)? :smokie:

Skavau

Yet you see :CRASH: their fruits (Mt 7:16, Jn 16:2).

Compare and contrast to the fruits of Bible believing Christians.

See:

What Christianity Has Done for the World

So what's the difference? Supposing militancy and terrorism are the only fruits of Islam they are mere trivialities compared to what you actually yearn for in the name of God. You yearn for the day where every Non-Christian is cast into eternal torture whilst the few true believers ascend to a hive mind status with God. The militancy of Islam is at best indistinguishable to what you propose and at worst, they got nothin' on your dreams.