Hillary Is Running In 2020

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Besides, even many liberals have come to loath her, especially younger ones.

she certainly berned a lot of bridges with the youth

The Millennials don't like her at all. For 2020 I'm betting that either Gavin Newson or Kamala Harris will be the Democratic presidential nominee. Both are ULTRA left wing, pro-homosexual, pro-abortion, anti-gun rights, pro illegal immigrant, nuts.

Bernie!

Bernie!

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Sanders couldn't survive the campaign ads showing what a 1 percenter multi-housed hypocrite he is.
What is actually true is that he moved into the top 4% not by hypocrisy, but by virtue of his senate salary of 174,500 a year, over a number of years, plus his wife was at one time president of a small college, where for a time they both drew six figure salaries.

Here's a link to the not so mysterious or hypocritical sum of his assets.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What is actually true is that he moved into the top 4% not by hypocrisy, but by virtue of his senate salary of 174,500 a year, over a number of years, plus his wife was at one time president of a small college, where for a time they both drew six figure salaries.

And he could not survive the ads showing how big is house is on that salary which has at the top. Reminds me of that jerk John Kruk. He might have been on that show on Fox that wasn't any good. The debate was heated over unions. He snapped at somebody and said "Can you get by on $200,000 a year?" as though he was making a valid point to something other than his elaborate life style.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
And he could not survive the ads showing how big is house is on that salary which has at the top.
I wouldn't bet on that...That's like suggesting that anyone in Congress should be silent when it comes to criticizing the rich because they make six figures. I can understand why my father would like that line of reasoning, but not why anyone who isn't in that company should consider it a valid argument or be influenced by it.

Reminds me of that jerk John Kruk. He might have been on that show on Fox that wasn't any good. The debate was heated over unions. He snapped at somebody and said "Can you get by on $200,000 a year?" as though he was making a valid point to something other than his elaborate life style.
To most of the world most of us are John Kruks when it comes to griping about taxes and how hard we have it.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I wouldn't bet on that

We have proof. He won a bunch of rigged primaries in a row while losing the delegate count. That did come to an end when it was shown he wasn't so bad off.

...That's like suggesting that anyone in Congress should be silent when it comes to criticizing the rich because they make six figures.

Correct. They are actors and actresses, aka, hypocrites.

To most of the world most of us are John Kruks when it comes to griping about taxes and how hard we have it.

He cant' own his Ferrari's on "just" 200k.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Hillary is washed up. She is trying to stay relevant with a new book called "What Happened" - I still predict she will make an attempt to run in 20

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Clinton might just be crazy enough to let herself get beaten by Trump twice.
I'd agree there was something crazy in that sentence.

A couple of things, really. No way Trump would want to be president again...if "again" is apt. And that's before the people with buyer's remorse were romanced.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

A couple of things, really. No way Trump would want to be president again...if "again" is apt. And that's before the people with buyer's remorse were romanced.
You underestimate the power of the Trump Train, to your own detriment - MAGA

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Prediction - Hitlery is running for President again in 2020. She is laying the groundwork by starting this new resistance faction "Onward Together" sound familiar? She will be the resistance to Trump and will collect funding for support - sound familiar? It makes sense since the demonrats have no clear leader and they still have no message. Bring it on Hitlery, we would love a rematch !!

BBEpzTJ.img

Conservatives, including Trump, are consumed with having an opponent they can "demonize" - when it comes to Hillary, they are psychologically incapable of letting go and moving on!

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
I'm glad you finally moved on and let go of the Fake Russia conspiracy fairy tales

BBBG94t.img

Its "The Donald" that hasn't moved on - he's preoccupied with getting Session out of Justice so he that he can replace him with someone who will fire Mueller before he digs too deep into Trump's financial dealings!

The Senate, in a rare example of bipartisanship, vote 98-2 in favour of increasing sanctions on Russia for interfering in the 2016 Election!

Trump has no choice but to sign it - given that there are enough votes to override a presidential veto!

Last edited:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Sanders, for a senator, is a rather poor by his own earned wealth. He must be a lousy saver and investor. Besides, both he and Clinton will be too old in 2020.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame

Donald Trump is a song and dance man.