Hillary Is Running In 2020

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
You guys are obsessed with Hillary, but now it's because you're trying to deflect attention from Trump's dereliction of duty.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You have to take into consideration all the democrats that will switch to Trump after a stellar 4 years !!

wpyssnpt.gif

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
... the last cycle, where Obama beat Romney and comparing the outcomes it looks like this:

2012 Obama: 65,915,795
2012 Romney: 60,933,504
Others: 2,236,111

sure looks like bammy got hissef a "mandate" in 2012

still waiting for you to explain what that afforded him that trump lacks

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There are 50 state elections. Trump won 30 of them. There is no "popular vote". And Mrs Clinton's numbers are inflated, as stated last November from illegal voter rolls, by the millions.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
The Election Is Over, But Trump Can’t Seem to Get Past It

... Trump keeps a stack of color-coded maps of the United States representing the results of the 2016 election ...

... Trump sometimes hands the maps .. to visitors .. and a .. portrait-size version was hung .. in the West Wing last week. In conversations, the president dwells on the map ...

... Trump seems determined to prove that he won the election on his own. It was not Russian interference. It was not .. Comey’s actions .. involving .. Clinton’s emails. It was not a fluke of the Electoral College ... It was all him ...

... Even as he was defending his decision to dismiss .. Comey .. Trump signed an executive order creating a commission to investigate voting fraud in a quixotic effort to prove .. he would have won the popular vote .. but for millions of ballots .. illegally cast ...

And apparently, his supporters can't get past it either.

If they keep their focus on last year's election, they don't have to think about this year's presidential disaster, in which they're complicit.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
:confused: I heard the audio. It was her voice.
Specifically recount what you believe she was laughing at. Put it into a context. I've heard her chuckling over the conduct of other parties, the judge and the prosecutorial handling, polygraphs veracity and the handling of evidence, even in considering he client's position, which is the sort of head shaking response any competent attorney might share, but nothing in that, literally nothing aimed at the victim.

Politifact looked into it and found no merit in Trump's assertion that Clinton at any point laughed at the victim. Neither did Snopes or Factcheck.

That would have been something! The representatives would still have elected, I'd think? :idunno: Would have been something to see!
I can't see them putting Trump in the White House. Would have been interesting to watch though.

Imho, as a Christian Republican, the answer is simply this: Our Candidates never get to the final vote and so we refrain. Romney? No way. John McCain? Nope. We didn't turn out or voted 3rd party.
A lot of people sat on their hands this time around.

And sadly, put any well-known actress/actor in the running, either party, and you have about a guaranteed win, especially if they were a senator or representative, or governor prior.
There's a great thread in the making, Celebrity Presidency! :chuckle: :think:

Republican -- Democrat

President: Denzel Washington -- George Clooney

VP: Eastwood (because everyone likes a crazy old VP) -- DiCaprio (because it would undo a lot of indifference)

State: Dennis Miller -- Jon Stewart

Treasury: Tom Selleck -- Will Smith

Defense
: Chuck Norris (like I have to say why) -- Harrison Ford

Attorney General: David Blaine (maybe he could make legal inequality disappear) -- Kevin Spacey (and like that--he was affirmed)

Interior: Arnold Schwarzeneger -- Redford

Agriculture: Willie Robertson (knows the outdoors) -- Willie Nelson (knows plants)

Commerce: Cindy Crawford -- Oprah

Labor: Adam Sandler (he's already keeping half his friends employed) -- Kevin Bacon (seven guys away from full employment)

Health and Human Services: Peyton Manning (you figure it out) -- Warren Beatty (same)

HUD: Mike Tyson (because you better have something ready when you tell him he didn't get defense) -- Brad Pitt (he's already in)

Transportation: Bob Knight (well, he can move chairs) -- Lewis Black (gestures wildly)

Energy: Mel Gibson -- Ben Affleck

Education: James Woods -- Matt Damon

Veteran Affairs: Gary Sinise -- Bradley Cooper

Homeland Security: Bruce Willis -- Tom Hanks

Not cabinet, but...:

Press Sec.: Kelsey Grammar (because who wouldn't want to listen to the briefings?) * -- Samuel Jackson (waiting for it to drop)

Chief of Staff: Gary Busey (because that would be a blast) -- Bette Midler, ditto.

* Stallone was a close second if for the opposite reason. Tommy Lee Jones would be the Dem 2nd, waiting to see his death stare at the first truly stupid question.

Lon

Specifically recount what you believe she was laughing at. Put it into a context. I've heard her chuckling over the conduct of other parties, the judge and the prosecutorial handling, polygraphs veracity and the handling of evidence, even in considering he client's position, which is the sort of head shaking response any competent attorney might share, but nothing in that, literally nothing aimed at the victim.

Politifact looked into it and found no merit in Trump's assertion that Clinton at any point laughed at the victim. Neither did Snopes or Fact-check.
Criminal? No. The rape victim holds specific grudges against Hilary's defense and court examination and claims additional emotional damage, specifically due to Hilary's defense and calling her back into criminal-psychologists offices etc. That will not go away.
Simply, and if democrats don't care, put her back as a candidate: She will lose. Damage maintenance won't help, it is too late.

I can't see them putting Trump in the White House. Would have been interesting to watch though.
They did put him in... :think:

A lot of people sat on their hands this time around.
For me, it is the first time in my life, I've voted 3rd party.

There's a great thread in the making, Celebrity Presidency! :chuckle: :think:
Spoiler

Republican -- Democrat

President: Denzel Washington -- George Clooney

VP: Eastwood (because everyone likes a crazy old VP) -- DiCaprio (because it would undo a lot of indifference)

State: Dennis Miller -- Jon Stewart

Treasury: Tom Selleck -- Will Smith

Defense
: Chuck Norris (like I have to say why) -- Harrison Ford

Attorney General: David Blaine (maybe he could make legal inequality disappear) -- Kevin Spacey (and like that--he was affirmed)

Interior: Arnold Schwarzeneger -- Redford

Agriculture: Willie Robertson (knows the outdoors) -- Willie Nelson (knows plants)

Commerce: Cindy Crawford -- Oprah

Labor: Adam Sandler (he's already keeping half his friends employed) -- Kevin Bacon (seven guys away from full employment)

Health and Human Services: Peyton Manning (you figure it out) -- Warren Beatty (same)

HUD: Mike Tyson (because you better have something ready when you tell him he didn't get defense) -- Brad Pitt (he's already in)

Transportation: Bob Knight (well, he can move chairs) -- Lewis Black (gestures wildly)

Energy: Mel Gibson -- Ben Affleck

Education: James Woods -- Matt Damon

Veteran Affairs: Gary Sinise -- Bradley Cooper

Homeland Security: Bruce Willis -- Tom Hanks

Not cabinet, but...:

Press Sec.: Kelsey Grammar (because who wouldn't want to listen to the briefings?) * -- Samuel Jackson (waiting for it to drop)

Chief of Staff: Gary Busey (because that would be a blast) -- Bette Midler, ditto.

* Stallone was a close second if for the opposite reason. Tommy Lee Jones would be the Dem 2nd, waiting to see his death stare at the first truly stupid question.
It is funny! (until Democrats or Republicans actually figure this out)
I'd LOVE to see Gary Busey do ANYTHING, honestly. :chuckle: Imho: Pres Secretary!
(Kind of like "President but only as a figure-head like the king and queen)

(Some of your Republican nominations are too moderate)

musterion

She will not run again. She is already a seizurely old woman who can barely walk unaided and has a hypo man near her at all times. And in three years time she'll be in better health? No.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Criminal? No. The rape victim holds specific grudges against Hilary's defense and court examination and claims additional emotional damage, specifically due to Hilary's defense and calling her back into criminal-psychologists offices etc. That will not go away.
Simply, and if democrats don't care, put her back as a candidate: She will lose. Damage maintenance won't help, it is too late.
That's partly politics. When a story was run on her situation initially she didn't harbor any particularly hard feelings for the defense attorney. She found them when she found out it was Hillary.

They did put him in... :think:
I thought we were talking about a scenario where most people sat on their hands. That would be an old fashioned convention of sorts.

It is funny! (until Democrats or Republicans actually figure this out)
I'd LOVE to see Gary Busey do ANYTHING, honestly. :chuckle: Imho: Pres Secretary!
(Kind of like "President but only as a figure-head like the king and queen)

(Some of your Republican nominations are too moderate)
You work with what's there. The celebrity pool on the right isn't particularly flourishing.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
There are 50 state elections. Trump won 30 of them. There is no "popular vote". And Mrs Clinton's numbers are inflated, as stated last November from illegal voter rolls, by the millions.

In the conservative "alternate universe," truth and verifiable facts are dismissed as part of a liberal conspiracy to subvert their preconceived agenda!

Case in point - On Wednesday, Vice President Pence and Trump's press secretaries were informing the nation, with a straight face,that FBI Director Comey was terminated based on a report from the Assistant Attorney General who had been in office all of 10 days. We were also assured that it was totally separate from "that Russian thing!"

That false narrative was replaced Thursday afternoon during an interview on MSNBC, where the President stated that he had decided to fire Comey prior to the report or the meeting with his Attorney and Assistant Attorney Generals on Monday, and "that Russian thing" was a factor in the Director's dismissal!

The White House felt no need to provide an explanation, no apologies were given for spreading a false narrative - because there is no commitment, starting with the President, to feel constrained by the truth! He and his surrogates lie so often that before they can be fact checked, they've told more and more and more - to the point that as a nation we've become numb and conditioned that we don't deserve better!

Last edited:

Lon

That's partly politics. When a story was run on her situation initially she didn't harbor any particularly hard feelings for the defense attorney. She found them when she found out it was Hillary.
She was from a troubled family BUT the impression will not go away.

I thought we were talking about a scenario where most people sat on their hands. That would be an old fashioned convention of sorts.
Me too! :chuckle: (sorry....) :(

You work with what's there. The celebrity pool on the right isn't particularly flourishing.
Oh no! :nono: You got Gary Busey spot on! (which side did he get again?)

The Berean

She will not run again. She is already a seizurely old woman who can barely walk unaided and has a hypo man near her at all times. And in three years time she'll be in better health? No.

Finally, some common sense!

Besides, even many liberals have come to loath her, especially younger ones.
The Millennials don't like her at all. For 2020 I'm betting that either Gavin Newson or Kamala Harris will be the Democratic presidential nominee. Both are ULTRA left wing, pro-homosexual, pro-abortion, anti-gun rights, pro illegal immigrant, nuts.

Wick Stick

On election day, I didn't check the box for Trump or Hillary.

As of right now, Trump's presidency has been ok in my opinion. He hasn't really done much. The prior president, though he might have appeared more "presidential," pretty much sold America to special interests every chance he got.

That hasn't happened with the new guy, so I see it as an improvement.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
On election day, I didn't check the box for Trump or Hillary.

As of right now, Trump's presidency has been ok in my opinion. He hasn't really done much. The prior president, though he might have appeared more "presidential," pretty much sold America to special interests every chance he got.

That hasn't happened with the new guy, so I see it as an improvement.
Great post !!