Hillary Is Running In 2020

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Nope. I hold mostly Capitalist ideas.

Is that anything like partial circumcision? You have declared other wise right here many times. Nice try.

But you are an extremist.

Moses is an extremist. The Lord Jesus Christ is an extremist. My apostle Paul is an extremist. The Lord Jesus Christ called for the execution of children that curse their parents or strike them. I don't have the moral courage to be an extremist, and fall short of the glory of God. I need a savior.

You can't make it through your day absent of your need to view things as either black or white

Spoken like the true liberal you are. It is right and wrong, not black and white. The terms black and white are used intentional to muddy the waters and hide their evil.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Prediction - Hitlery is running for President again in 2020. She is laying the groundwork by starting this new resistance faction "Onward Together" sound familiar? She will be the resistance to Trump and will collect funding for support - sound familiar? It makes sense since the demonrats have no clear leader and they still have no message. Bring it on Hitlery, we would love a rematch !!
You're right on leadership, wrong on message, but you may well be onto something with Hillary (I also don't write "President Chump"). It might be a much easier win, given those who stayed home and divided the votes she needed would be unlikely to repeat their mistake.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You're right on leadership, wrong on message, but you may well be onto something with Hillary (I also don't write "President Chump"). It might be a much easier win, given those who stayed home and divided the votes she needed would be unlikely to repeat the mistake.
It's possible that a lot of Trump voters and Republicans stayed home as well, possibly believing the race was already won by Hillary.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
It's possible that a lot of Trump voters and Republicans stayed home as well,
possibly believing the race was already won by Hillary.
Or that those who stayed home did so because they didn't like and support the candidate. Neither candidate was liked by the electorate at large, but more Democrats sat on their hands. This should galvanize the next turnout and if it does it won't matter if the Republicans do better, though they'd be hard pressed not to, since Trump got fewer votes than either Romney or McCain. In fact, Republican turnout has declined in each of the last three presidential cycles.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Or that those who stayed home did so because they didn't like and support the candidate. Neither candidate was liked by the electorate at large, but more Democrats sat on their hands. This should galvanize the next turnout and if it does it won't matter if the Republicans do better, though they'd be hard pressed not to, since Trump got fewer votes than either Romney or McCain. In fact, Republican turnout has declined in each of the last three presidential cycles.
You have to take into consideration all the democrats that will switch to Trump after a stellar 4 years !!

Lon

You're right on leadership, wrong on message, but you may well be onto something with Hillary (I also don't write "President Chump"). It might be a much easier win, given those who stayed home and divided the votes she needed would be unlikely to repeat their mistake.

2¢ A huge factor in keeping people home, wasn't her e-mails, it was her laughing defense against a 12 year old rape victim. I know for a fact, those who stayed home that I know who were democrats, stayed home because of that blight that she can never erase. Excuses can be made till the cows come home - there is no way doing that, whatever the excuse, can make a trust worthy President. If Hillary tried again, I about guarantee Trump would be in office another 4 years and not because he's the best president in the world. Put just about anybody else in the election and It is about guaranteed Democrat in the next election unless Trump does something fantastic that wins a nation.

Danoh

Is that anything like partial circumcision? You have declared other wise right here many times. Nice try.

Moses is an extremist. The Lord Jesus Christ is an extremist. My apostle Paul is an extremist. The Lord Jesus Christ called for the execution of children that curse their parents or strike them. I don't have the moral courage to be an extremist, and fall short of the glory of God. I need a savior.

Spoken like the true liberal you are. It is right and wrong, not black and white. The terms black and white are used intentional to muddy the waters and hide their evil.

:rotfl:

More of your extremist rubbish.

Throughout the Scripture; exceptions are made to one thing or another - including the inclusion of a Gentile woman in Christ's lineage, etc.

As for your fool assertion about right and wrong...

Right and wrong; night and day; black and white; left and right; light and dark; and so on - all are made use of in the Scripture.

Try your obvious myopia on one less well aware of these subjects, you extremist knucklehead.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
2¢ A huge factor in keeping people home, wasn't her e-mails, it was her laughing defense against a 12 year old rape victim.
Which was an invention and distortion peddled to by unscrupulous people to influence people on the bubble who were inclined to see fire from smoke. So sure, I think fake news, strategically and willfully set out, impacted how people who weren't inclined to be excited by her considered the idea.

I know for a fact, those who stayed home that I know who were democrats, stayed home because of that blight that she can never erase.
If they stayed home over that story then shame on them for being lazy and easily duped. If they stayed home because they simply couldn't support her I completely understand. It's a shame everyone didn't feel that way about either candidate.

Excuses can be made till the cows come home - there is no way doing that, whatever the excuse, can make a trust worthy President. If Hillary tried again, I about guarantee Trump would be in office another 4 years and not because he's the best president in the world. Put just about anybody else in the election and It is about guaranteed Democrat in the next election unless Trump does something fantastic that wins a nation.
I think Trump's win is simple. Hillary did a little less than her opponent in swing states where Trump did a little better than expected. Now the turnout for 2008 was remarkable, but looking back at voter response in the last cycle, where Obama beat Romney and comparing the outcomes it looks like this:

2012 Obama: 65,915,795
2012 Romney: 60,933,504
Others: 2,236,111

2016 Trump: 62,979,636
2016 Clinton: 65,844,610
Others: 7, 804,213 *

So while as a percentage voting decreased in 2016, the fact is that Clinton was within .1% of Obama's victory total in the last cycle and Trump did marginally better than Romney, largely in the key swing states that made the difference. You could argue that particular margin of victory was found in voters who went with Obama in the last election and voted "other" in this cycle, where nearly four times as many Americans cast votes over the preceding election.

Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania were lost to Clinton by fewer than a combined 80k votes. Statistically marginal shifts won the election. That's one reason why most pollsters were off the mark. It was as bizarre an occurrence as the popular winner losing the election. Should make for interesting conversation among poli-sci folks for generations.

* Source: Forbes, Dec. 29, 2016

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You have to take into consideration all the democrats that will switch to Trump after a stellar 4 years !!

It would be impossible to find a candidate as evil as Trump ... so no, I will never vote for that vile "man". The only republican who will ever get a consideration for my vote are those who speak out against the Twitter N Chief.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
2¢ A huge factor in keeping people home, wasn't her e-mails, it was her laughing defense against a 12 year old rape victim. I know for a fact, those who stayed home that I know who were democrats, stayed home because of that blight that she can never erase. Excuses can be made till the cows come home - there is no way doing that, whatever the excuse, can make a trust worthy President. If Hillary tried again, I about guarantee Trump would be in office another 4 years and not because he's the best president in the world. Put just about anybody else in the election and It is about guaranteed Democrat in the next election unless Trump does something fantastic that wins a nation.

for me, the most damning aspect was Comey's characterization of her as "extremely careless"

Lon

Which was an invention and distortion peddled to by unscrupulous people to influence people on the bubble who were inclined to see fire from smoke. So sure, I think fake news, strategically and willfully set out, impacted how people who weren't inclined to be excited by her considered the idea.
:confused: I heard the audio. It was her voice.

If they stayed home over that story then shame on them for being lazy and easily duped. If they stayed home because they simply couldn't support her I completely understand. It's a shame everyone didn't feel that way about either candidate.
That would have been something! The representatives would still have elected, I'd think? :idunno: Would have been something to see!

I think Trump's win is simple. Hillary did a little less than her opponent in swing states where Trump did a little better than expected. Now the turnout for 2008 was remarkable, but looking back at voter response in the last cycle, where Obama beat Romney and comparing the outcomes it looks like this:

2012 Obama: 65,915,795
2012 Romney: 60,933,504
Others: 2,236,111

2016 Trump: 62,979,636
2016 Clinton: 65,844,610
Others: 7, 804,213 *

So while as a percentage voting decreased in 2016, the fact is that Clinton was within .1% of Obama's victory total in the last cycle and Trump did marginally better than Romney, largely in the key swing states that made the difference. You could argue that particular margin of victory was found in voters who went with Obama in the last election and voted "other" in this cycle, where nearly four times as many Americans cast votes over the preceding election.
Imho, as a Christian Republican, the answer is simply this: Our Candidates never get to the final vote and so we refrain. Romney? No way. John McCain? Nope. We didn't turn out or voted 3rd party. Mo

Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania were lost to Clinton by fewer than a combined 80k votes. Statistically marginal shifts won the election. That's one reason why most pollsters were off the mark. It was as bizarre an occurrence as the popular winner losing the election. Should make for interesting conversation among poli-sci folks for generations.

* Source: Forbes, Dec. 29, 2016
And sadly, put any well-known actress/actor in the running, either party, and you have about a guaranteed win, especially if they were a senator or representative, or governor prior.

for me, the most damning aspect was Comey's characterization of her as "extremely careless"
Also when Trump called her on giving away national security Nukes 4-minute response. There was no way she was going to be trusted.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What will she wear to hide her Darth Vader like medical equipment that is used to keep her running?

2FA5284E00000578-3376503-image-a-51_1451331532720.jpg

0710b07043cb9410f30e6a7067007178.jpg

Hillary-fashion-5.jpg

hillarys-back.jpg