He's not a tyrant

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
CRandy:

Notice how Trump lemmings continue to tell lies. Even though I've told them numerous times that I support Constitution Party nominee Daryl Castle, they continue to lie and say that I'm a Hillary Clinton supporter.

I need to go delouse after I read their posts.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
CRandy:

See how these Trump supporters lie?

Take for instance the above misogynist who took my words out of context (here's the rest of my post)

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

I am. I don't want a liberal to represent a conservative Party.
Since I missed it in your 4 or 5 previous anal retentive posts, tell me again why you're voting for a candidate that just loves Planned Parenthood.

ok doser

CRandy:

See how these Trump supporters lie?

Take for instance the above misogynist who took my words out of context (here's the rest of my post)

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

I am. I don't want a liberal to represent a conservative Party.
Since I missed it in your 4 or 5 previous anal retentive posts, tell me again why you're voting for a candidate that just loves Planned Parenthood.

what you're doing is ensuring that hillary wins the election

but go ahead, keep pretending that voting third party will prevent that

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Since I missed it in your 4 or 5 previous anal retentive posts ok doser, tell me again why you're voting for a candidate that just loves Planned Parenthood?

ok doser

Since I missed it in your 4 or 5 previous anal retentive posts ok doser, tell me again why you're voting for a candidate that just loves Planned Parenthood?

ok, i'll do it again

try to pay attention this time

i'm voting for trump in order to keep hillary out of the white house

you, on the other hand, are planning to help hillary win the election

bad acw!

bad!

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

ok, i'll do it again

try to pay attention this time

i'm voting for trump in order to keep hillary out of the white house

you, on the other hand, are planning to help hillary win the election

bad acw!

bad!

I took notes and here's what I came up with:

You're voting for a candidate who has incessantly praised our nation's #1 baby murdering organization. I can only come to the logical conclusion that you too are a defender of Planned Parenthood since your candidate will do nothing to stop the massacre of the unborn if elected President.

ok doser

You're voting for a candidate who has incessantly praised our nation's #1 baby murdering organization.

and you're helping to ensure that hillary, whose record is worse, will win the white house

acw said:
I can only come to the logical conclusion that you too are a defender of Planned Parenthood since your candidate will do nothing to stop the massacre of the unborn if elected President.

i can only come to the logical conclusion you too are an even stauncher defender of planned parenthood since the candidate whose success you are ensuring will do even less :idunno:

Doser votes for pedophiles.

actually, i haven't voted for trump yet, and don't know if i'll bother

doesn't make any difference in my state :idunno:

xmin said:
At some point we all need to vote 3rd party unless we want what we got here today. I don't like it anymore than you men. But if that's what we want that's what we get.

four (or eight) years of a trump presidency is an unknown, wrt where it takes the country

four (or eight) years of a hillary presidency will continue the work bammy started, putting this country right in the toilet

exminister

ok doser said:
years of a trump presidency is an unknown, wrt where it takes the country

four (or eight) years of a hillary presidency will continue the work bammy started, putting this country right in the toilet

I am more afraid of the devil I don't know. He is too erratic and his conservatism is a ruse. He will be Hillary but also incompetent. He will further bankrupt the US in his own interest. He will need to bolster his ego as a tough guy and get us into more wars. Syria for sure. He has to keep up with the Putin's.

We voters need to go 3rd party from now on. It's a vote for legitimacy instead of capitulation.

ok doser

I am more afraid of the devil I don't know. He is too erratic and his conservatism is a ruse. He will be Hillary but also incompetent. He will further bankrupt the US in his own interest. He will need to bolster his ego as a tough guy and get us into more wars. Syria for sure. He has to keep up with the Putin's.

i see his ineptitude and inexperience as his best quality

stagnancy for four (or eight) years is preferrable to the bammy/clinton machine continuing their policies

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein. Underage girls.

http://www.snopes.com/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/

Doser votes for pedophiles.

At some point we all need to vote 3rd party unless we want what we got here today. I don't like it anymore than you men. But if that's what we want that's what we get.

I did my own investigation on this matter when I first read about it and documented it in another thread. There is no doubt in my mind that Donald Trump is a child rapist (he also raped his ex wife, so that would make Donald Trump a child and adult rapist).