He's not a tyrant

CRandy

I'll be honest. I was very disappointed by the election results. I didn't want Hillary Clinton to win the Democrat nomination and I didn't want Donald Trump to win the Republican nomination. I wanted two different people to run for President.

But I can tell you about three people who were originally against Trump but now want him to win. Those three people are: myself, my cousin and a friend of mine. When Trump said that he can get prayer brought back to schools, I became his supporter. My cousin once called Trump 'The Devil', but after he took the time to re-examine things, he changed his mind.

I also like that Trump says that he'll help our vets if he wins. Our veterans fought and were prepared to die to maintain our freedom. Out of all of the people in the USA, our veterans deserve to be helped the most.

Yes, Trump has his shortcomings. Two of which are his temper and he loves to shoot his mouth off. Trump has his shortcomings but he isn't a tyrant like many people claim. My dad had a temper and he loved to shoot his mouth off but he certainly wasn't a tyrant. I'm getting sick of people comparing Trump to Adolf Hitler. Trump isn't another Hitler and people know it.

Trump also has other shortcomings but Hillary Clinton also has a bunch of shortcomings. Let's forget about the charges she has been facing for a moment. Even if she had never faced charges, she still has her shortcomings. Two of which are that she's racist and she's a bully. Hillary admires Margaret Sanger enormously even though Sanger said that black people should be exterminated. That is racist. Many years ago, Hillary referred to some mentally challenged children as 'F****** retards'. She bullied sweet, innocent children. Children who were mentally challenged.

Both candidates have flaws. If Hillary wins, she will not be a better President than Trump. I'm not saying that Trump would be a better President than Hillary but he sure wouldn't be worse.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Clintons lie profusely. We cannot overlook the lies, deception, fakeness and crimes by Killary. Remember, Bill was impeached and Hitlery deserves prison. It's a no-brainer for me and multiple millions, VOTE TRUMP !!!!

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
if hillary's elected, we know exactly what we'll get - the absolute worst president ever, even worse than bammy

if trump's elected, we know exactly what we'll get - not hillary

vote trump! :banana:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
When Trump said that he can get prayer brought back to schools, I became his supporter. My cousin once called Trump 'The Devil', but after he took the time to re-examine things, he changed his mind.

Yet Donald Trump has never stood up for religious (i.e. Christian) liberty. He's never stood behind people or business owners who were being harassed for sticking up for their Christian values (Kentucky's Kim Davis, the North Carolina legislature for their 'bathroom bill', etc. HIs VP Mike Pence backed down after pressure from secular humanists on a religious liberty bill in Indiana.

I also like that Trump says that he'll help our vets if he wins. Our veterans fought and were prepared to die to maintain our freedom. Out of all of the people in the USA, our veterans deserve to be helped the most.

Yet Donald Trump won't fix the major problem in the military: morale. Sexual assaults are at an all time high because homosexuals have been allowed into the US armed forces, something Donald Trump embraces.

Yes, Trump has his shortcomings. Two of which are his temper and he loves to shoot his mouth off. Trump has his shortcomings but he isn't a tyrant like many people claim. My dad had a temper and he loved to shoot his mouth off but he certainly wasn't a tyrant. I'm getting sick of people comparing Trump to Adolf Hitler. Trump isn't another Hitler and people know it.

You really need to read Donald Trump's interview in Playboy magazine from 1992. He praised the Communist Chinese for their actions against freedom protestors in Tianamen Square and didn't think that the Soviet's were harsh enough. He to this day praises former KGB mass murderer Vladimir Putin.

Trump also has other shortcomings but Hillary Clinton also has a bunch of shortcomings. Let's forget about the charges she has been facing for a moment. Even if she had never faced charges, she still has her shortcomings. Two of which are that she's racist and she's a bully. Hillary admires Margaret Sanger enormously even though Sanger said that black people should be exterminated. That is racist. Many years ago, Hillary referred to some mentally challenged children as 'F****** retards'. She bullied sweet, innocent children. Children who were mentally challenged.

Yet Donald Trump continually praises Planned Parenthood, our nations #1 abortion provider. Let's not forget that Donald Trump, amongst other things is being sued for allegedly raping a 13 year old girl as well. The list of his supposed "flaws" could take hours to type.

Both candidates have flaws. If Hillary wins, she will not be a better President than Trump. I'm not saying that Trump would be a better President than Hillary but he sure wouldn't be worse.

You're doing your best to convince yourself that someone who is evil will make a decent President, he won't. Don't be a part of the problem, when asked to choose between the lesser of two evils (it can be debated that Donald Trump isn't the lesser of two evils), choose neither.

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
aCW is the real tyrant. He has always dreamed of having some power in his life. Here on TOL is as close as he will ever get.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
CRandy: Before you go putting your "X" next to Donald Trump's name come this November, remember who you'll be allies with.

It was Libertarians and democrats that crossed Party lines to get Donald Trump the Republican Party nomination (Ted Cruz is doing something about that so that it won't happen again in 2020, making it a requirement that in order to vote in a republican primary, you must first be a registered republican).

Several homosexuals have openly endorsed Donald Trump. You might recall Peter Thiel who spoke at the Republican National Convention, a proud and unrepentant homosexual activist who spoke out against "the culture wars" and legislation in North Carolina that prohibits gender confused people (mentally ill men who might think that they're a woman) into women's restrooms, locker rooms and fitting rooms (Trump feels the same way about the NC bill, saying it was a "bad business decision").

Proud and unrepentant homosexual/homosexual activist Randy Ross (who is a convicted felon for insurance fraud) is another Trump supporter (out of Florida).

Milo Yiannopoulos is a huge Trump supporter out of CA. He writes for the supposed 'conservative' rag known as Breitbart.com.

Think about who your allies are CRandy. They don't embrace the same values that you and I do.

WEB_GayforTrump.jpg

http://instinctmagazine.com/sites/i...ts/Adam Dupuis/2016/07/20/WEB_GayforTrump.jpg

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Hillary Clinton isn't perfect , but she's still infinitely preferable to Trump, who is a truly despicable,loathsome piece of filth .
Hillary Clinton has NEVER advocated the "extermination" of black people, and actually this isn;t why she admires Sanger . Sanger was born into a large and desperately poor family ,and her mother tried to have abortions in desperation and because of the lack of availability of contraceptives, and died . She realized that family planning and contraceptives could prevent an enormous number of poor women dying from botched illegal abortions, so she advocated contraceptives, which were stupidly illegal in her time. She was never the racist she has been accused of being . She didn't advocate safe abortion out of racism, but because she realized how destructive the illegality of abortion is.
Trump was originally pro-choice, but has conveniently claimed to be antichoice recently for his own self-serving purposes, and has even made the despicable claim that women should be "punished" for having abortions, just to pander to religious conservatives . He has absolutely no core principles or convictions; he conveniently changes his views on issues for his own ulterior
motives .
Hillary Clinton has spent her entire adult life trying to help the poor , women, and minorities in America, and has gotten many laws passed to help them. Trump hasn't done squat for charity or to help the poor. He is greedy, ruthless , totally self-serving and has zero integrity .
His presidential bid is not to help improve conditions in America or to help the poor . It's entirely for his own self-aggrandizement , ego, lust for power and monetary gain. Unlike Trump, Hillary has never been divorced , never been sued for opening up a bogus university , hasn't had four bankruptcies, isn;t tied to organized crime, and she has never demonized Hispanics and Muslims for her own personal gain .
Donald Chump may have raped several 12 and 13 year old girls and possibly even his own first wife . Unlike him, Hillary doesn't have 3,500 lawsuits against her . This is only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to Trumps lies and corruption.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
CRandy: Before you go putting your "X" next to Donald Trump's name come this November, remember who you'll be allies with.

It was Libertarians and democrats that crossed Party lines to get Donald Trump the Republican Party nomination (Ted Cruz is doing something about that so that it won't happen again in 2020, making it a requirement that in order to vote in a republican primary, you must first be a registered republican).

Several homosexuals have openly endorsed Donald Trump. You might recall Peter Thiel who spoke at the Republican National Convention, a proud and unrepentant homosexual activist who spoke out against "the culture wars" and legislation in North Carolina that prohibits gender confused people (mentally ill men who might think that they're a woman) into women's restrooms, locker rooms and fitting rooms (Trump feels the same way about the NC bill, saying it was a "bad business decision").

Proud and unrepentant homosexual/homosexual activist Randy Ross (who is a convicted felon for insurance fraud) is another Trump supporter (out of Florida).

Milo Yiannopoulos is a huge Trump supporter out of CA. He writes for the supposed 'conservative' rag known as Breitbart.com.

Think about who your allies are CRandy. They don't embrace the same values that you and I do.

WEB_GayforTrump.jpg

http://instinctmagazine.com/sites/i...ts/Adam Dupuis/2016/07/20/WEB_GayforTrump.jpg
Hillary has TWICE the amount of gay support than Trump does.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
CRandy: Just look at what your Trump "allies" have said in this very short thread.

One has accused me of being a tyrant (because I had the audacity to tell the truth about Donald Trump) and then won't argue against Trump's LGBTQueer ties, but states that Clinton has more. Another one of your Trump allies makes no qualms about Trump's immoral stances, saying that "I wasn't aware that Jesus was running for President"...

These are the people who I was talking about in an earlier post who have supported Trump from the very beginning, knowing full well of his immoral/leftist leaning positions.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
CRandy:

Look at how pathetic these Trump supporters are. Instead of attempting to refute any of the facts that I'd posted above, they ask questions like "Is Jesus running for President?"

There are plenty of good people out there who are worthy of your vote CRandy, Darrell Castle of the Constitution Party is one of them.

Don't sell out your values (and God) by voting for someone who is truly a moral degenerate. We'll survive 4 years of Hillary Clinton as President, and then hopefully you'll join me in getting a true conservative nominated as the Republican Party's nominee for President, not some guy who has stated

"If Ivanka wasn't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her".

adpVEoN_700b_v2.jpg

http://images-cdn.9gag.com/photo/adpVEoN_700b_v2.jpg

Incest in NOT a conservative value Mr. Trump.

ok doser

CRandy:

Look at how pathetic these Trump supporters are. Instead of attempting to refute any of the facts that I'd posted above, they ask questions like "Is Jesus running for President?"

which you could answer, easily

i'll answer it for you

no

no, Jesus is not running for president

and so, our choices are humans - flawed humans, none of whom are "good", all of whom are evil to some degree or another

acw said:
There are plenty of good people out there who are worthy of your vote

go ahead and write in rocky and bullwinkle it it makes you feel better - that won't do anything to change the fact that the next president will be hillary or trump

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
CRandy: You have to laugh at how these Libertarian Trump supporters take the moral high ground, claiming that their secular humanist candidate is somehow better than the other secular humanist candidate.

(I pointed out the evils of Libertarianism in this thread, and as shown, a Trump supporter didn't like it)
http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?116880-The-Perversion-of-Libertarianism&highlight=

I don't know if you're married CRandy, but as a Christian you obviously respect women. Donald Trump is a misogynist (I can show incident after incident where he's treated women from all walks of life like trash, including his ex wife), as are many of his supporters.

ok doser

CRandy: You have to laugh at how these Libertarian Trump supporters take the moral high ground, claiming that their secular humanist candidate is somehow better than the other secular humanist candidate.

yes, trump will be better for america than hillary

but if you'd like, go ahead and pretend there's another choice

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Trump has his shortcomings but he isn't a tyrant like many people claim.
Zero tyrants permit free civilians to keep and bear arms. Mr. Trump has unwaveringly supported the human RKBA (the Second Amendment). Mrs. Clinton no.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Zero tyrants permit free civilians to keep and bear arms. Mr. Trump has unwaveringly supported the human RKBA (the Second Amendment). Mrs. Clinton no.

I see that you're continuing to tell the same ole lies, even though you've been corrected before on this issue.

"It’s often argued that the American murder rate is high because guns are more available here than in other countries. After a tragedy like the massacre at Columbine High School, anyone could feel that it is too easy for Americans to get their hands on weapons. But nobody has a good solution. This is another issue where you see the extremes of the two existing major parties. Democrats want to confiscate all guns, which is a dumb idea because only the law-abiding citizens would turn in their guns and the bad guys would be the only ones left armed. The Republicans walk the NRA line and refuse even limited restrictions. I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I also support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun. With today’s Internet technology we should be able to tell within seventy-two hours if a potential gun owner has a record."
http://downtrend.com/71superb/donald-trump-is-not-just-a-clown-hes-a-liberal-anti-gun-clown

Donald Trump, The America We Deserve, 2000

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
CRandy:

Note how if you point out the pro gun control things that Republican for a day Donald Trump has said in the past, that somehow makes you want guns in the hands of felons.

I don't waste my time talking to Trump lemmings anymore, they didn't listen to me when I pointed out his ultra liberal background before he got the nomination, they surely won't listen now.