Hello to all you superstitious christians, jews, muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quincy

That's funny! A deist making fun of religious people. Granted there isn't some great catechism to deism outside of The Age of Reason and Principles of Nature, but it's still funny nonetheless.

Lon

you love your faith and will easily die for it. the problem is the world will reach 2100 ad someday and everything you lived for will have been for nothing! you see islam and judaism are militant, savage religions fighting over a useless chunk of land; while christianity is a large multinational network marketing con job with money hungry leaders fooling their flocks into recruiting more potential tithers.

religion is a sign of stupidity. and i'm here to just poke fun and laugh.

My turn first (tongue-in-cheek toward the OP premise):

Two rocks collide and boom --> a car! That's intelligent....

There is no meaning to to the universe yet you imagine meaning....poor deluded.....

Your mom is an ameoba and your dad's a monkey. Mine are divinely made.
Your's are too, but your worldview misses that.

The buck starts and stops with you and only you. Good luck with that.
GLWT

You'll have to forgive me for seeking a higher authority than you.

You are the minority, and as we all know, the minority are always made fun of. You are like the coke-bottle glasses kid picking on the football team.
Wedgie

You can't even read a bible verse for understanding of any kind and you play with straws.
thinks he is smarter than he is?

Thinking for yourself?
how to teach an atheist

Evidence of any kind is meaningless to you. It is a wonder you get out of bed in the morning.
clueless

Even the Soviet Union rejected you.

Your best apologist are your own worst enemy.

We actually agree with things that are true!

We aren't stupid enough to agree with things that aren't true.

We, at least, have a manual we can refer to when we get stuck.
???

We got Mel Gibson, you have Richard Dawkins. Bummer first pick for teams.

C.S. Lewis still rakes in the millions, Pullman? Golden Compass anyone?

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Minutes? Hours? Days? Weeks? Years?

Don't forget the non superstitious Christians and Jews. I'm not mentioning the Muslims because I don't think there are any on TOL. I could be wrong, though.

Did deist77 expect to be banned by now? Where is he? He promised mocking!

I'm with GuySmiley... it's been almost 12 hours and still no poking fun. What gives?

Religion is not a sign of stupidity, as countless studies have demonstrated. Someone with the desire to investigate their own claims would have discovered that by now.

As well, making hasty generalizations about groups of people might not indicate stupidity, but a zealous propensity utilize them does indicate intolerance.

Hey, everyone come quick! Deist here has had himself a revelation...or he has a time machine...:think:...or he's a presumptuous little snot, but let's give him the benefit of the doubt and wait and see.

Said the fellow who apparently has never been there. Do you also think Mexico is mostly adobe huts and tortillas?

How to put this...no. :nono:

So, by that notion the religious have an excuse, whereas you're a self made man.

You're welcome to try, but I suspect you'll be weeping like a little girl with her first pony in short order.

Welcome aboard. :e4e:

This is the worst entrance to TOL ever. He promises so much and never delivers. :nono:

Remember the good old days when atheists used to try and live up to their bleated assertions?

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Well, TH, his second post here kind of settles the benefit of the doubt matter, no? :wave:

AMR

Status
Not open for further replies.