Hello to all you superstitious christians, jews, muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.

deist77

you love your faith and will easily die for it. the problem is the world will reach 2100 ad someday and everything you lived for will have been for nothing! you see islam and judaism are militant, savage religions fighting over a useless chunk of land; while christianity is a large multinational network marketing con job with money hungry leaders fooling their flocks into recruiting more potential tithers.

religion is a sign of stupidity. and i'm here to just poke fun and laugh.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
you love your faith and will easily die for it. the problem is the world will reach 2100 ad someday and everything you lived for will have been for nothing! you see islam and judaism are militant, savage religions fighting over a useless chunk of land; while christianity is a large multinational network marketing con job with money hungry leaders fooling their flocks into recruiting more potential tithers.

take a powder.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Stupid newbie? Check.
Name ends in 77? Check.
Time to departure? Oooo .. I give 'im 12.

Any takers?

psalm145v1

An assertion with no evidence. No big deal. Most new people just say "hi" though.

M-W Dictionary:
Religion a cause, principle, or system of beliefs held to with ardor and faith.

His religion says that religion is stupid. Weird

Aimiel

Well, here's hoping we can entertain you well enough to keep you long enough to change your mind about Who Jesus is and you find yourself on the receiving end of eternal life. :thumb:

Welcome to TOL.

GuySmiley

Welcome! We've been waiting for a fresh perspective like this!!! But everyone knows we wont get past 2012 so don't be stupid.

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
you love your faith and will easily die for it.
Yes I do. And yes I would.
the problem is the world will reach 2100 ad someday
It is not for you to know the times and the seasons the Father (God) has put in His own authority.

Date setters are like the tide, they come and go.
and everything you lived for will have been for nothing!
I would rather believe what I believe and be wrong, and not believe it a find out it was right.
you see islam and judaism are militant, savage religions fighting over a useless chunk of land;
That which has been is what will be,
That which is done is what will be done,
And there is nothing new under the sun.

Ecclesiastes 1:9

It has been that way since Abraham and Lot parted company, since Ishmael and Issac, and so on. Actually the fighting, dissension and killing began with Cain against Able, and with it came hatred, bitterness, envy and strife among the worlds inhabitants that have followed since.
while christianity is a large multinational network marketing con job with money hungry leaders fooling their flocks into recruiting more potential tithers.
True, there are the covetous religious panders, we have been warned about wolves in sheep's clothing, and those panderers and wolves will be dealt with in a time to come. And the worldly, the unregerate, unsaved, has among them their own brand charlatans who proffer their own brand of "Have I got a deal for you," that is really to good to be true. They pedal their ponzi schemes, and if not that, it is what is in it for me, and that promotes selfish, self centered, and that fosters envy, jealousy and strife. They to shall in time, if not today, if not tomorrow, it will be like Candid Camera, "Remember, that sometime, somewhere, you never know when . . . Smile, your on Candid Camera."
religion is a sign of stupidity.
Religion, man's idea; Jesus Lord and Savior is Father God's plan.

I would rather believe what I believe and be wrong, and not believe and then find out it was right.
and i'm here to just poke fun and laugh.
You mean like :mock: deist77 :rotfl:​

GuySmiley, yes I agree.

To deist77 . . . Welcome! We've been waiting for a fresh perspective like this!!!

But everyone knows we wont get past 2012 so don't be stupid.

Not too sureabout 2012, but I'm thankful for this wonderful day the Lord has made.

MaryContrary

Hall of Fame
It occurs to me this guy is discriminatory. What a jerk! What about all those poor superstitious atheists and agnostics? What about the buddhists? Don't you think they all feel left out here? Why, I bet some of them are at home right now, after reading this, feeling quite despondent and wondering, "What's wrong with us, that this guy excluded us from consideration?"

That just ain't right. :nono:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Stupid newbie? Check.
Name ends in 77? Check.
Time to departure? Oooo .. I give 'im 12.

Any takers?
Minutes? Hours? Days? Weeks? Years?

It occurs to me this guy is discriminatory. What a jerk! What about all those poor superstitious atheists and agnostics? What about the buddhists? Don't you think they all feel left out here? Why, I bet some of them are at home right now, after reading this, feeling quite despondent and wondering, "What's wrong with us, that this guy excluded us from consideration?"

That just ain't right. :nono:
Don't forget the non superstitious Christians and Jews. I'm not mentioning the Muslims because I don't think there are any on TOL. I could be wrong, though.

elohiym

I suppose any illogical belief, including certain Christian doctrines, could be a sign of stupidity...or delusion.

Well, as long as you're just here for a good time... Howdy! :e4e:

MaryContrary

Hall of Fame
Don't forget the non superstitious Christians and Jews. I'm not mentioning the Muslims because I don't think there are any on TOL. I could be wrong, though.

Hey, that's right! See, this is the problem with discrimination! It's so...so...discriminatory! :IA:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Equal opportunity insults I guess (as if we all think the same). I thought it was only politically correct to insult Jews and Christians.

Chalmer Wren

Religion is not a sign of stupidity, as countless studies have demonstrated. Someone with the desire to investigate their own claims would have discovered that by now.

As well, making hasty generalizations about groups of people might not indicate stupidity, but a zealous propensity utilize them does indicate intolerance.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
you love your faith and will easily die for it. the problem is the world will reach 2100 ad someday and everything you lived for will have been for nothing!
Hey, everyone come quick! Deist here has had himself a revelation...or he has a time machine...:think:...or he's a presumptuous little snot, but let's give him the benefit of the doubt and wait and see.
you see islam and judaism are militant, savage religions fighting over a useless chunk of land;
Said the fellow who apparently has never been there. Do you also think Mexico is mostly adobe huts and tortillas?
while christianity is a large multinational network marketing con job with money hungry leaders fooling their flocks into recruiting more potential tithers.
How to put this...no. :nono:
religion is a sign of stupidity.
So, by that notion the religious have an excuse, whereas you're a self made man.
and i'm here to just poke fun and laugh.
You're welcome to try, but I suspect you'll be weeping like a little girl with her first pony in short order.

Welcome aboard. :e4e:

Status
Not open for further replies.