Hello all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Believe me, he's not right. :nono:
By which he tends to mean I lean ever so slightly to the left...well, he means that when he hasn't been drinking heavily...so almost never then. :plain:
And he is a Christian, but he's also an attorney. So basically he's just a world of contradiction. :plain:
In my defense though, I did try to find honest work first.

Apparently, there's no such thing as a "rude gesture hand model."

Who knew? :idunno:
And if that doesn't get you, get this: He doesn't even live in a town!
In Texas they define towns by the number of steers they have...so it's by and large the same way they count romantic partners. :shocked: :rolleyes:
He lives in Alabama! Everyone knows there's nothing in Alabama but a collective 16 teeth
He probably means the ones we keep in a jar after extracting them from Texans who wander across our borders, assuming, as Texans will, that everywhere they go is part of the Loon Star State. :D
and a pretty decent football program that imports from Texas. :squint:
They'll never get over the loan we made them of "Bear."

:nono:

assuranceagent

By which he tends to mean I lean ever so slightly to the left...well, he means that when he hasn't been drinking heavily...so almost never then. :plain:

In my defense though, I did try to find honest work first.

Apparently, there's no such thing as a "rude gesture hand model."

Who knew? :idunno:

In Texas they define towns by the number of steers they have...so it's by and large the same way they count romantic partners. :shocked: :rolleyes:

He probably means the ones we keep in a jar after extracting them from Texans who wander across our borders, assuming, as Texans will, that everywhere they go is part of the Loon Star State. :D

They'll never get over the loan we made them of "Bear."

:nono:

Nicholaas, would you mind smiting the gentleman from Alabama as a favor to me?

Nothing too serious...maybe something like a temporary but particularly flamboyant case of Tourette's. :think:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Hello my name is Nicolaas prounouced Nicholas in case your wondering just spelt diffrently. My intrests are mainly video games and computers plus some metal as well. Im a christian and I believe myself to be one of God's two witnesses rev ch 11 and zech ch 4 hope this dosn't cause a problem for anyone i dont intend for it too.I hope to be making a very intresting post regarding this soon although it might take a well to post as its kinda complicated so i figured i should introduce myself here anyways. My beliefs are quite charismatic as well although i consider myself non denominational.

I wonder if you learned to write at the same school you learned you theology, perhaps 'Middle Earth'?:dizzy:

I think you will need a proof reader to present an 'interesting' post.

Nicolaas

BANNED
Banned
I wonder if you learned to write at the same school you learned you theology, perhaps 'Middle Earth'?:dizzy:

I think you will need a proof reader to present an 'interesting' post.

I already did it titled Gods plan for me. used microsoft word did spell checking and everything its quite well written considering its by a vegetable and all :D

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I already did it titled Gods plan for me. used microsoft word did spell checking and everything its quite well written considering its by a vegetable and all :D

I already wrote the paper, titled "Gods Plan For Me" and used Microsoft word to spell check it and everything its quite well written considering its by (a vegetable and all) a poorly schooled fella.

Now what is so terribly hard about writing it this way? :bang:

Either you are poorly educated, or just plain lazy, which is it?

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hello my name is Nicolaas prounouced Nicholas in case your wondering just spelt diffrently. My intrests are mainly video games and computers plus some metal as well. Im a christian and I believe myself to be one of God's two witnesses rev ch 11 and zech ch 4 hope this dosn't cause a problem for anyone i dont intend for it too.I hope to be making a very intresting post regarding this soon although it might take a well to post as its kinda complicated so i figured i should introduce myself here anyways. My beliefs are quite charismatic as well although i consider myself non denominational.
Is that you, disciplesixelleven? ;)

AMR

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This guy is definitely some other guy back for more....

Welcome back for more, Tin Bum. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.