Hello all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicolaas

BANNED
Banned
We had two people in town claiming to be the Rev. 2 witnesses. One was on the street corner droning on like a brain-washed robot. He denied essential Christian truth, recruited a young female and got her pregnant, died soon after.

He was probably demonized and mentally delusional.

Earth to newbie: You are NOT one of the two witnesses (who is the other?). Are you joking, demonized, or delusional?:hammer:

neither my friend my parents had some intresting prophetic words said to them about me starting when my mother was pregnet with me one of the things they said was that God would throw things at me and i just happened to be able to understand all of this from a biblical context i can quote many scriptures as per my beliefs although itd proabably be better if i started a new thread for it itd be a lot to type and all.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
On the other thread, you admit to previous mental illness. Prophetic words must be tested in light of Scripture. Your subjective experiences and prophecies fail the objective test of the Word.

Who do you say Jesus Christ is? Is He God Almighty in the flesh?

assuranceagent

Man...I must already be on your ignore list. :think: That has to be some kind of record. :first:

Most posts tolerated by a prophetic witness prior to putting TH on ignore?

You better watch yourself, Mr. Heretic, this one can bring plagues where others strike with negative rep... :Shimei:

Laugh while you can. It won't be so funny when the boils begin to appear.

Nicolaas

BANNED
Banned
Most posts tolerated by a prophetic witness prior to putting TH on ignore?

You better watch yourself, Mr. Heretic, this one can bring plagues where others strike with negative rep... :Shimei:

Laugh while you can. It won't be so funny when the boils begin to appear.

thats awsome now finally someone agrees with me! just out of curiousty though why is his name the town heretic if hes listed as a christian? that just donsnt seen right to me for some reason...

assuranceagent

thats awsome now finally someone agrees with me! just out of curiousty though why is his name the town heretic if hes listed as a christian? that just donsnt seen right to me for some reason...

Believe me, he's not right. :nono:

And he is a Christian, but he's also an attorney. So basically he's just a world of contradiction. :plain:

And if that doesn't get you, get this: He doesn't even live in a town! He lives in Alabama! Everyone knows there's nothing in Alabama but a collective 16 teeth and a pretty decent football program that imports from Texas. :squint:

Status
Not open for further replies.