Hello all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hello my name is Nicolaas prounouced Nicholas in case your wondering just spelt diffrently. My intrests are mainly video games and computers plus some metal as well. Im a christian and I believe myself to be one of God's two witnesses rev ch 11 and zech ch 4 hope this dosn't cause a problem for anyone i dont intend for it too.I hope to be making a very intresting post regarding this soon although it might take a well to post as its kinda complicated so i figured i should introduce myself here anyways. My beliefs are quite charismatic as well although i consider myself non denominational.
We are thrilled to have you join the fun. (weekends are usually slow, things will heat up tomorrow)

You might want to check out...

The NEW-UPDATED 10 TOL Commandments

And....

Welcome to TheologyOnline

assuranceagent

Fantastic. Somehow I always figured that at least one of the two witnesses in the Revelation would be a metal-loving, x-box playing charismatic with outlandish beliefs.

Sometimes I'm so right it's spooky. :plain:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Fantastic. Somehow I always figured that at least one of the two witnesses in the Revelation would be a metal-loving, x-box playing charismatic with outlandish beliefs.
Man, I was so close with that one. :think:

Sometimes I'm so right it's spooky. :plain:
It's true, once you've been around here a while you'll see how spooky it is when AA is right.

:plain: What?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Hello my name is Nicolaas prounouced Nicholas in case your wondering just spelt diffrently.
Did you mean to do that? :poly:

If so, funny. :think: If not, funnier.
My intrests are mainly video games and computers
:thumb:
plus some metal as well.
Excellent. I'm a "bronze" man myself.
Im a christian and I believe myself to be one of God's two witnesses rev ch 11 and zech ch 4 hope this dosn't cause a problem for anyone
:squint: Well, I'm pretty sure we already have both of them here and their name is squeaky, but you can hash that out with him/them later.
i dont intend for it too.
The road to TOL discourse is paved with that.
I hope to be making a very intresting post regarding this soon
Well you certainly started with an attention grabber.
although it might take a well to post as its kinda complicated so i figured i should introduce myself here anyways.
Welcome aboard! :e4e:
My beliefs are quite charismatic as well
:think: As well as what?
although i consider myself non denominational.
Any pew in a storm then, or no pew to lay your head upon?

See you around the place. :cheers:

Nicolaas

BANNED
Banned
Welcome to TOL Nicolaas. :e4e:

I thought I saw you in a movie once.

The Two Witnesses

o no i hate that description of me 2 old men with hurtin bears im most likely gonna be dead and done with it by the time im 30 no way id wanna live to be that old. intresting discussion their in the comments though for the vid never seen such a long argument before on youtube hehe. not sure ill post now though it kinda goes against the tol commandments depending on the way you look at it i guess although if knight gives me the ok ill still do it i imagine hehe.

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
...I believe myself to be one of God's two witnesses rev ch 11 and zech ch 4...

...my beliefs are very outlandish and what many would proabably consider to be crazy ...

Understatement of the Day! :first:

I don't believe there has ever been a newbie whose each and every post has been as highly anticipated as yours will be, Nicolaas. :chuckle:

I anticipate that those cosmic powers of yours will come in handy. And I, for one, can't wait for the show!

Welcome aboard! :wave2: I hope you have an enjoyable time, here.

Randy
:chicken::nascar:

BabyChristian

What I need to know and I need to know it NOW.......is why didn't so many people welcome me when I joined.

No, I'm not paranoid. Why do you ask?

Welcome Nicolaas.

I need to watch out on this Christian forum, I almost say things that could get me into trouble.

csuguy

What I need to know and I need to know it NOW.......is why didn't so many people welcome me when I joined.

Welcome Nicolaas.

I need to watch out on this Christian forum, I almost say things that could get me into trouble.

:chuckle:

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hi, BC! :wave2:
Welcome to TOL! I hope you enjoy your time here.

There you have it, you ol' leotard you!

:D

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Oh, we figured you'd turn any number of threads into a BC consideration, so why rush in all at once? :chuckle:
What did the voices say? :noid:
Welcome Nicolaas.
Way to bring it home and focus, BC! :thumb:
It happens. :plain:

This also happens a great deal, Nicolas. Consider it a cautionary tale of sorts. :e4e:

godrulz

Hall of Fame
We had two people in town claiming to be the Rev. 2 witnesses. One was on the street corner droning on like a brain-washed robot. He denied essential Christian truth, recruited a young female and got her pregnant, died soon after.

He was probably demonized and mentally delusional.

Earth to newbie: You are NOT one of the two witnesses (who is the other?). Are you joking, demonized, or delusional?:hammer:

synapse

Hello my name is Nicolaas prounouced Nicholas in case your wondering just spelt diffrently. My intrests are mainly video games and computers plus some metal as well. Im a christian and I believe myself to be one of God's two witnesses rev ch 11 and zech ch 4 hope this dosn't cause a problem for anyone i dont intend for it too.I hope to be making a very intresting post regarding this soon although it might take a well to post as its kinda complicated so i figured i should introduce myself here anyways. My beliefs are quite charismatic as well although i consider myself non denominational.

Welcome to TOL altho I am a newbie too :crackup:

Status
Not open for further replies.