Hell Is Real.

COGTHW

He believes being dunked in water washes away sin. That's wrong. JESUS washed away sin.

Prove in the Scriptures, where you don't have to be baptized. Get the verses that say 'baptism is not needed' and I'll show you every TRUE believer of God Almighty, got baptized. Either after they received the Holy Ghost or before they received the Holy Ghost. Jesus Disciples baptized when Jesus was alive and JESUS the Lord of Heaven and Earth baptized His own disciples.!!

Ben Masada

Hell is Real

You better believed it! People go there every single day in the history of this world. That's the only thing we have hard evidences to prove that hell is indeed real.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
befriending hecklers are not so godly thing to do, friend.

This coming from a poster who:

1)Only trusts in Matthew through John and rejects the rest of the Bible.
2)Doesn't trust anything the Apostle Paul said.
3)Doesn't believe in the Trinity.
4)Believes the Jehovah Witnesses Cultists are godly people.
5)Hates the Military.
6)Despises Church goers.
7)Rejects the true Gospel.
8)Trying her best to EARN her way to Heaven.

These things apply to Meshak.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Hell is Real

You better believed it! People go there every single day in the history of this world. That's the only thing we have hard evidences to prove that hell is indeed real.

The "Unsaved" go to Hades to await judgment. It is a place of conscious torment. Subsequently, they will stand before God and be judged by their WORKS and cast into The Lake of Fire, for eternity.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Prove in the Scriptures, where you don't have to be baptized. Get the verses that say 'baptism is not needed' and I'll show you every TRUE believer of God Almighty, got baptized. Either after they received the Holy Ghost or before they received the Holy Ghost. Jesus Disciples baptized when Jesus was alive and JESUS the Lord of Heaven and Earth baptized His own disciples.!!

Are you a Pentecostal/Charismatic?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Since your mouth so fat call me like a man I'll give you my number.

Go for it. Place your phone number for everyone to see and you'll start getting Pizza's delivered to your house all hours of the night by humorous types. Not me. I have Wit, not silly pranks to offer. Do you only talk to people with "Fat mouths?" By the way, what's a "Fat mouth anyway?"

Ben Masada

The "Unsaved" go to Hades to await judgment. It is a place of conscious torment. Subsequently, they will stand before God and be judged by their WORKS and cast into The Lake of Fire, for eternity.

And you speak in a way as if you had first place knowledge of what you are talking about. Have you ever been there?

COGTHW

Hey, COG, I couldn't help but notice you were banned from another Christian Forum? How many have banned you, thus far?

No I'm not a Pentecostal, I'm none of that. I'm holy , 1 Peter 1:16 " for it is written, be ye holy ; for I am holy." I have no denomination. I'm holy for He is holy baptist and AME and Lutherian and 7 day and all that garbage is not in the scriptures HOILNESS AND HOLY.!!!

COGTHW

what is your denomination?

1 Peter 1:16 ' For it is written, be ye holy ; for I am holy' I have no denomination. It's only one church and one church only. Jesus said He is coming for ONE church. And if they are not bulit on the Apostles Doctrine that is not the church He is coming for.

COGTHW

Go for it. Place your phone number for everyone to see and you'll start getting Pizza's delivered to your house all hours of the night by humorous types. Not me. I have Wit, not silly pranks to offer. Do you only talk to people with "Fat mouths?" By the way, what's a "Fat mouth anyway?"

You that think you know everything.

COGTHW

Hey, COG, I couldn't help but notice you were banned from another Christian Forum? How many have banned you, thus far?

4 because I broke the Assembly of Devil Doctrine down to hell where it belongs. I disturb their peace with the Scriptures of God. They couldn't handle a real man of God telling them the truth.