ECT Hebrews- Problem verses for Interplanner

Interplanner

After sampling a few STP's today, I notice:

An arrogant person, totally absorbed in himself. I have talked with 100 pagans over the past 2 months and no thanks, I'd rather speak with them any day than STP.

I find him totally DQ'd on Hebrews based on responses so far. How people cannot see what is taking place with the land in Hebrews borders on hilarious. I don't need to hear anything further from a person who knows 8:8 only, end of discussion. Nor that 1:8 says the Son is on God's thrown--as though there were several. who has time or interest in chasing down forced, abstrusities that he invents to protect Chafer and D'ism and 2P2P.

He still thinks the promise verse in Acts 13 is the one about Abraham earlier. Talk about a person who does not know a punchline when he see it.

then he thinks I Cor 10 is about the ends of the world, another grammatical FLOP on the WRONG verse.

Aaaaaah, the internet, where you can dictate to people that you are the only one who knows! No proof, no reasons, just bit-space!

SaulToPaul 2

After sampling a few STP's today, I notice:

An arrogant person, totally absorbed in himself. I have talked with 100 pagans over the past 2 months and no thanks, I'd rather speak with them any day than STP.

I find him totally DQ'd on Hebrews based on responses so far. How people cannot see what is taking place with the land in Hebrews borders on hilarious. I don't need to hear anything further from a person who knows 8:8 only, end of discussion. Nor that 1:8 says the Son is on God's thrown--as though there were several. who has time or interest in chasing down forced, abstrusities that he invents to protect Chafer and D'ism and 2P2P.

He still thinks the promise verse in Acts 13 is the one about Abraham earlier. Talk about a person who does not know a punchline when he see it.

then he thinks I Cor 10 is about the ends of the world, another grammatical FLOP on the WRONG verse.

Aaaaaah, the internet, where you can dictate to people that you are the only one who knows! No proof, no reasons, just bit-space!

IP still has not addressed his problem verses.

Interplanner

Rather than addressing clear scripture that is contrary to his "story", he prefers to just go on a diatribe.

They are addressed, but the veil is there.

Where does STP address that the topic of the great salvation was the world to come, 'about which we are speaking'? So after finding out that he missed that, I quickly knew that this was more amateur timewasting. Time that should be spent studying. The Bible, not studying STP.

Interplanner

Not only the above (Heb 2:5) but mostly: The Seed was Christ, meaning one person, not many people. I don't know if this verse exists in d'ists bibles.

Danoh

His problem verses are practically the whole of the OT, and much of the NT.
He cannot bring himself to believe it as is.

A thought, Tam...

Unbelief has nothing to do with what IP and his spout.

It has oft been observed by some, that perception is reality.

And IP's perception of the reality presented in The Scripture by The Scripture through how The Scripture presents that reality...is obviously skewed.

Because his/their approach is skewed.

Proper understanding of The Scripture is impacted by how it is approached - that is, by one's study approach.

And any approach will result in an understanding of some kind.

And should said approach be off, so will it's results, and as a result; the understanding believed "sound."

Belief one's approach is sound...

...application of said approach...

...resulting perception...

...presumed understanding...

...belief or conclusion that said understanding is sound.

Every single one of us manifests this pattern in each our posted assertions.

Awareness of it allows seeing how it works in another's mind and or practice of it.

And also allows seeing where one is off, might be off, ended up off, is headed towards being off, but also, how and where to begin to get oneself back on a right course.

Ignorance of it results in the pronouncement that another is simply in unbelief.

You see this...

Luke 24:21 But we trusted that it had been he which should have redeemed Israel: and beside all this, to day is the third day since these things were done.

They had not been in unbelief.

Rather, their trust had been in an incomplete, or less much more well rounded, and thus, much sounder...understanding...of those things that differ...within Israel's Prophetic (Prophesied) aspect of God's Two-Fold Purpose.

Notice...

24:25 Then he said unto them, O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken:

What does he actually mean by slow of heart to believe?

Hebrews 5:11 Of whom we have many things to say, and hard to be uttered, seeing ye are dull of hearing. 5:12 For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat. 5:13 For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe. 5:14 But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

Theirs had been a failure to have properly understood the things that differ within all that had been prophesied concerning Him.

Notice...

24:26 Ought not Christ to have suffered these things, and to enter into his glory?

First the one thing, then the other - and because things that differ are not the same, they must therefore be understood as not the same...

24:27 And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself.

Result?

24:32 And they said one to another, Did not our heart burn within us, while he talked with us by the way, and while he opened to us the scriptures?

You see that?

Now they had a fuller understanding.

As with people like IP and northwye, et al, it is not that they don't believe, but that they have failed to properly understand all the things in the Scripture concerning the Lord.

"What gets us into trouble is not what we don't know. It's what we know for sure that just ain't so." - Mark Twain.

Nehemiah 8:8 So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.

8:12 And all the people went their way to eat, and to drink, and to send portions, and to make great mirth, because they had understood the words that were declared unto them.

IP's joy is obviously in what he believes he has properly understood.

Doesn't make him right.

And in his case - not by a long shot.

Doesn't mean he is intentionally in unbelief.

Though he might as well be - for the result is the same - regardless of intention.

Personally, I continue to find such an individual's many errors a consistently great reminder of the need to ever strive to carefully and repeatedly examine my own approach.

For, to fail to do so is to also begin to gradually, and unoticingly, end up at the opposite of...

2 Timothy 2:16 But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.

...is to end up at something akin to...

2:17 And their word will eat as doth a canker: of whom is Hymenaeus and Philetus; 2:18 Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some.

Nevertheless, IP, the longsuffering of Romans 5:8 towards you.

SaulToPaul 2

He still thinks the promise verse in Acts 13 is the one about Abraham earlier.

No.

Acts
22 And when he had removed him, he raised up unto them David to be their king; to whom also he gave testimony, and said, I have found David the son of Jesse, a man after mine own heart, which shall fulfil all my will.

23 Of this man's seed hath God according to his promise raised unto Israel a Saviour, Jesus:

This is the singular promise.

SaulToPaul 2

IP has ignored the first four verses. Here's a fifth:

Hebrews 9
15 And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.

When was IP EVER under the first testament?
Give us specifics.

Interplanner

You rewrite the details to suit yourself, adding what is not there.

do you have any details? It may very well be something you didn't know was there. Like when I explained Heb 1:8. that's when RD was saying 'see: there's two thrones.' But if he is saying TO THE SON 'thy throne O God will last forever...' there ain't two. It's just someone got the 'twots.'

Right Divider

Body part
They are addressed, but the veil is there.

Where does STP address that the topic of the great salvation was the world to come, 'about which we are speaking'? So after finding out that he missed that, I quickly knew that this was more amateur timewasting. Time that should be spent studying. The Bible, not studying STP.
Just keep posting. Your cluelessness shows more and more.