ECT Hebrews- Problem verses for Interplanner

Right Divider

Body part
It's nonsense, but they could shrink back from the boldness of faith and lose all. 11:40: the believers from the past never gained all until Christ came and we gain it with them.
The book to the Hebrews was written POST CROSS.... since you apparently didn't know that.
Heb 3:14 (AKJV/PCE)
(3:14) For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end;

Can they LOSE their "partaking of Christ"?

Your doctrine is confused and terrible.

Interplanner

The book to the Hebrews was written POST CROSS.... since you apparently didn't know that.
Heb 3:14 (AKJV/PCE)
(3:14) For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end;

Can they LOSE their "partaking of Christ"?

Your doctrine is confused and terrible.

Yes, a person can. God does not justify someone from their sins who does not think they need it, ie, need Jesus. Notice the word 'if' in yellow (the yellow is not in my Bible but I think you have yellow and also green lights when X000 years are meant to be inserted; we saw them last week.).

Yes, Hebrews was written after the cross took place. You're very well informed!

Interplanner

Well, one thing we know from today is that D'ists/2P2Ps think it is perfectly normal to have an idiot make a mental health determination on the internet, in public, based on some interpretations, and the D'ists are so spineless that they won't rebuke the person. Not one.

And you wonder why people don't want to become Christians.

It is quite toxic to have the land of Israel as your hope of all hopes, instead of the Gospel of God's grace towards us.

Interplanner

Matt 3:12 (AKJV/PCE)
(3:12) Whose fan [is] in his hand, and he will throughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.

yes, and to put them together with others (non-Jews, Rom 9:24) based on faith in Christ. But only a moment ago you were campaigning for the Hebrews and whether they were in and out. You need to clear it up. spend a bit more time squaring things away. You have so much presumption and little definition. You have so little experience explaining yourselves from scratch so you think everyone has read your minds.

SaulToPaul 2

Well, one thing we know from today is that D'ists/2P2Ps think it is perfectly normal to have an idiot make a mental health determination on the internet, in public, based on some interpretations, and the D'ists are so spineless that they won't rebuke the person. Not one.

And you wonder why people don't want to become Christians.

It is quite toxic to have the land of Israel as your hope of all hopes, instead of the Gospel of God's grace towards us.

You have posted this 6 times throughout different threads, in the past 10 hours. Are you cracking up?

Right Divider

Body part
You have posted this 6 times throughout different threads, in the past 10 hours. Are you cracking up?
Why is this guy so foolish as to believe that we "have the land of Israel as your hope of all hopes"?

We are the body of Christ and WE do NOT have the "land of Israel as our hope".

He's either really stupid or just plain lying.

Right Divider

Body part
yes, and to put them together with others (non-Jews, Rom 9:24) based on faith in Christ. But only a moment ago you were campaigning for the Hebrews and whether they were in and out. You need to clear it up. spend a bit more time squaring things away. You have so much presumption and little definition. You have so little experience explaining yourselves from scratch so you think everyone has read your minds.
:rotfl:

Interplanner

This is where you err. The Israel of God is all Jewish. The Body of Christ has neither Jew nor Gentile.
You must separate these things out to avoid looking foolish.

lol, if it has neither, there are no humans in it!

It has both. ROm 9:24 and all the places that say 'if you have faith, you are Abraham's seed and heirs of the promise.'

Either you don't know how to communicate,
don't know what you mean,
or don't see how your declaration comes across.
But wow, you sure put a premium on some line in Dan 12!

Danoh

:chuckle:

Before the woman was taken out of man....think about it.

Yes!

Exactly!

Bravo!

Although, you know what that means; right?

There will be no women in heaven.

Man that bothers me - they're the best part of this life.

Heck, I'd rather be fighting with GD, Tam, and heir as females for eternity, than get along with a bunch of "one new man...neither male nor female" :chuckle:

SaulToPaul 2

Yes!

Exactly!

Bravo!

Although, you know what that means; right?

There will be no women in heaven.

Man that bothers me - they're the best part of this life.

Heck, I'd rather be fighting with GD, Tam, and heir as females for eternity, than get along with a bunch of "one new man...neither male nor female" :chuckle:

One new man. A new creature. Wrapped up in glory. Sounds glorious to me.