ECT He shall save His people from their sins

dodge

:chuckle:

Afterward.

I missed where Jesus said afterward in that verse ! Care to point that out for me ?

Jhn 10:16
And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

beloved57

heir

T
he Lord in M, M, L and John was not sent, but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel (
Matthew 15:24 KJV) as a minister of the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made unto the fathers (Romans 15:8 KJV). We Gentiles at that time were without hope and without God in the world (Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV).

John teaches that Christ was sent to save the World Jn 3:17

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

dodge

It is in future tense, isn't it?

Yes, it is future tense.

I see a lot of "ones" in that verse where do you see 2 different messages to 2 different groups in that verse ?

Jhn 10:16
And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

SaulToPaul 2

To reiterate:

The idea throughout the prophets and in the LORD's earthly ministry is for Israel to be a kingdom of priests and for the Gentiles to come to their Light. Gentiles were in God's plan all along, but Israel had to be saved FIRST, and bring in the Gentiles.

But Israel fell. Israel was cast away. Paul was commissioned with a different purpose for today.

This (prophetic) plan and purpose WILL BE fulfilled when the LORD returns, as it is written.

Right Divider

Body part
To reiterate:

The idea throughout the prophets and in the LORD's earthly ministry is for Israel to be a kingdom of priests and for the Gentiles to come to their Light. Gentiles were in God's plan all along, but Israel had to be saved FIRST, and bring in the Gentiles.

But Israel fell. Israel was cast away. Paul was commissioned with a different purpose for today.

This (prophetic) plan and purpose WILL BE fulfilled when the LORD returns, as it is written.
:thumb:

Interplanner

Absolutely not. You are confusing something future (some future outreach) with the official quotes of 100s of OT passages by Paul that say that period was underway in his time. Also, it is the Gospel as a message itself that draws them, not Israel's restoration.

Very deep confusion and misuse of Scripture there.

Your pet theories against the truckload of NT quotes once again.

Right Divider

Body part
Absolutely not. You are confusing something future (some future outreach) with the official quotes of 100s of OT passages by Paul that say that period was underway in his time. Also, it is the Gospel as a message itself that draws them, not Israel's restoration.

Very deep confusion and misuse of Scripture there.

Your pet theories against the truckload of NT quotes once again.
You are living on another planet.

Interplanner

I don't know where you get your doctrine from the NT when there are passages such as Acts 13:47 with all the context that goes into them. With all the statements by Paul about why he was raised to go to the nations. Those believers are the 'Israel' that was supposed to reach the nations, because it is not about restoring the land. And, notice what happened to the land in the same generation.