GT finally confesses

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Truth

Try me. If you don't fear God's truth and have actually believed God's truth, His wrath will fall upon me for whatever I say, right?

You've got nothing to lose if you've believed God's truth. The only possible reason you hesitate is, you're just a fraud and you know we're expert fraud detectors.

You are ridiculous. What you say is nonsense. You attack things that I show you that are straight from the Bible.

I do not believe you even know God. You said His wrath will fall upon you for whatever you say...that is right, it will; however, for now, you can go on and even prosper, and you might not know His wrath until you leave this earth or when He comes again.

musterion

You are ridiculous. What you say is nonsense. You attack things that I show you that are straight from the Bible.

I do not believe you even know God. You said His wrath will fall upon you for whatever you say...that is right, it will; however, for now, you can go on and even prosper, and you might not know His wrath until you leave this earth or when He comes again.

Prove you actually deserve the name "God's Truth." Post your salvation testimony, as many of us have done in the past.

If you don't, it's because you're either a lying fraud or you harbor deep doubts about your own beliefs. If you REALLY BELIEVED you have God's truth, our reaction to your testimony is the LAST thing you'd fear.

musterion

Tell me about your salvation, the day you were saved and what led up to it.

I have posted it before. It's in a Word doc. I'll happily post mine again but tell us yours first...where were you saved, what gospel message were you told to believe, etc. MANY of us are interested to know how you got here.

God's Truth

I have posted it before. It's in a Word doc. I'll happily post mine again but tell us yours first...where were you saved, what gospel message were you told to believe, etc. MANY of us are interested to know how you got here.

I have not read about your testimony. Post it so that I could read it, or tell me where it is already posted, as you said it was.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I believe that you are in for a pleasant surprise. I believe in the utter salvation that is available through the process of turning away from my flesh and then trusting in Jesus. I believe that belief is the only requirement for this salvation and it is available to all mankind. All means all! I further believe that 3 testifies Deuteronomy 19:15 on behalf of one particular figure that is the fullness of God amongst men. He revealed this at his transfiguration before the TWO WITNESSES Moses and Elijah and was acquired by the Father and the Holy Spirit, yet HE is utterly ONE as scripture testifies.

I can sincerely say you are no more than a sum of your Earthly teachings. I further state that He alone could acquit HIMSELF and because no lies were in HIS MOUTH, we know that HE and the FATHER are utterly ONE and per scripture to have seen HIM is to have seen the FATHER.

Well, you did not answer my question regarding The Way, but your views could easily coincide with their Monarchist teachings.

Do you believe abortion is ok?

musterion

There's proof of a troll. No one who knows they are truly saved hesitates to tell others the Good News.

GT doesn't want to tell...GT does not have God's truth.

Fragment

BANNED
Banned
I have not read about your testimony. Post it so that I could read it, or tell me where it is already posted, as you said it was.

Musterion is sincere. The people of the CRC (Calvin Cult Reformed), have no concern for anyone on this site. They are simply Pharisees looking to make more Pharisees. But, Musterion speaks with a true desire to see you accept the free gift of Grace that comes without cost to us, but came at the cost of EVERYTHING to JESUS.

This concludes my short stay here.

john w

Hall of Fame
You are not worth responding to in any way, not even to tell you what you are.

Another one of your crafty dismissals, which you employ against every poster on TOL, when they are exposing your fraudulent "argument." Nice dodge, again, moron. TOL laughs at your evasion.

God's Truth

Musterion is sincere. The people of the CRC (Calvin Cult Reformed), have no concern for anyone on this site. They are simply Pharisees looking to make more Pharisees. But, Musterion speaks with a true desire to see you accept the free gift of Grace that comes without cost to us, but came at the cost of EVERYTHING to JESUS.

You are wrong about Musterion. I am surprised that you do not see the truth about him.

God's Truth

There's proof of a troll. No one who knows they are truly saved hesitates to tell others the Good News.

GT doesn't want to tell...GT does not have God's truth.

I am saved. Where do you ever get that I have not said that many times before. I always preach the one and only good news...John the baptizer preaches it, Jesus preaches it, and so does Paul.

john w

Hall of Fame

That is "Cousin It"'s MO on TOL-evasion. She makes an "argument," you examine the "supporting walls"(premise) of the argument, by asking a question, and she goes into her "Answer my question first!!!!!!!!" deceitful tactic/tantrum, rarely answering questions posed to her, craftily dismissing them. She's a drunken fraud. Even she knows it.

john w

Hall of Fame
I am saved. Where do you ever get that I have not said that many times before. I always preach the one and only good news...John the baptizer preaches it, Jesus preaches it, and so does Paul.

That is a made up, satanic assertion,evidence that you are a lazy, biblical idiot/moron, as I checked you out/pegged you, years ago. Your father, daddy devil, taught you this "just one piece of good news" in the book-the LORD God never did.

Moron.

Nang

TOL Subscriber

Your "short stay" was too long for me. :loser:

Hopefully GT will admit that the character and views of those she most closely aligns with, prove to be evasive, empty, dark, and definitely not capable or willing to theologically interact with mainstream Christians.

Status
Not open for further replies.