GT finally confesses

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Truth

I, for one, am very interested in hearing your testimony. I have not been ashamed to give my own despite whatever backlash (your word "trampling") it may bring. One's testimony is not just something for man, but for a witness that brings glory to God, that we are not ashamed of He whom we claim and are more than willing to suffer in union with Our Lord as He so suffered for us (2 Tim 1:8).

Many of the saints of old times went to their deaths proclaiming their testimony. How many of us would do the same today? I like to think I would be willing to do so, but I am grateful that due to God's providence that I was born in a country that does not put to death Christians. How can I not exhibit my gratitude by at least proclaiming that which others were and now are mocked, tortured or killed for the same elsewhere? May it never be that I would refuse the privileges granted me by God's providence.

AMR

Where is your testimony? I do not want to read about what seminar school you went to, I want to read about when you were saved. Did you blog it? Give the link.

By the way, stop trying to get people banned, as you did with me the last time for three months.

Fragment

BANNED
Banned
I see you refuse to answer simple questions and think you have some shibboleth at your disposal to put an end to all matters regarding the plain facts of Scripture that within the one Being (essence) that is God, there exists eternally three coequal and coeternal persons (subsistences), namely, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Not three Gods, but one God.

Stop being coy and get on with whatever you agenda is. Do you agree with the following...

Our Lord Jesus Christ was fully God and fully man in an indissoluble union whereby the second subsistence of the Trinity assumed a human nature that cannot be separated, divided, mixed, or confused. One can best understand this mystical union (together united in one distinguishable subsistence) by examining what it is not, thus from the process of elimination determine what it must be.

The mystical union of the divine and human natures of Our Lord is not:

1. a denial that our Lord was truly God (Ebionites, Elkasites, Arians);
2. a dissimilar or different substance (anomoios) with the Father (semi-Arianism);
3. a denial that our Lord had a genuine human soul (Apollinarians);
4. a denial of a distinct subsistence in the Trinity (Dynamic Monarchianism);
5. God acting merely in the forms of the Son and Spirit (Modalistic Monarchianism/Sabellianism/United Pentecostal Church);
6. a mixture or change when the two natures were united (Eutychianism/Monophysitism);
7. two distinct subsistences (often called persons) (Nestorianism);
8. a denial of the true humanity of Christ (docetism);
9. a view that God the Son laid aside all or some of His divine attributes (kenoticism);
10. a view that there was a communication of the attributes between the divine and human natures (Lutheranism, with respect to the Lord's Supper); and
11. a view that our Lord existed independently as a human before God entered His body (Adoptionism).

You have plenty here to respond directly to now, versus playing word games and Whack-A-Mole. Which of the above eleven statements do you affirm or deny? Speak plainly, let your nay be nay, and your yea be yea.

AMR

In the book Song of Solomon, God incontrovertibley likens His relationship with us into the intimacy of a Passionate Relationship.

Your above post reminds me of a groom trying to change consummate the marriage with his bride with a how to book in one hand and her head of Nader his other.

That is the single most depersonalized explaination of how God is one. You have used the word subsistence to express the exact thing this person named God truth is being accused of. This s is the most rediculous matter I have seen and I have seen much.

One... subsistence in three forms... You accuse others that believe in the Father, Son and Holy Spirit of theological NGOs that you shouldn't. Have you no other charge against this person?

Romans 2:1 fits you well. That and, Is hope you don't view intimacy with your love as impersonally as you view your above write up.

Fragment

BANNED
Banned
Where is your testimony? I do not want to read about what seminar school you went to, I want to read about when you were saved. Did you blog it? Give the link.

By the way, stop trying to get people banned, as you did with me the last time for three months.

I have 1 simple question for you. Do you believe He pays the debt in full? Do you hide your sin in Christ and show others the place of your secret shelter, while becoming blind to their sin as He is to ours, as He simply sees His One and Only Son, when you step boldly before His throne?

musterion

I do have some secrets that I have not shared and that would be my testimony; I haven’t shared it because I do not want it to get trampled on.

No, that is an excuse and a lie. You won't give your testimony because you're ashamed of it. If you KNEW it was true, you wouldn't care what anyone said about it because you'd know it was GOD'S TRUTH. But you know it'll get ripped apart by actual lovers of God's truth (which you are not) because you are indeed in some aberrant cult of some kind, or influenced by one, be it Weirwille's or some other.

musterion

I have 1 simple question for you. Do you believe He pays the debt in full?

GT has been asked that many times before. The answer is a qualified yes...it's paid in full BUT she must keep up the confession/repentance angle or she forfeits the payment and gets cast into the Lake of Fire.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Father, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit are three, and the three are One same.
The Father is not the Son.
The Father sent the Son.
They are of the same Godhead but they are not the same persons of the Godhead.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
In the book Song of Solomon, God incontrovertibley likens His relationship with us into the intimacy of a Passionate Relationship.

Your above post reminds me of a groom trying to change consummate the marriage with his bride with a how to book in one hand and her head of Nader his other.

That is the single most depersonalized explaination of how God is one. You have used the word subsistence to express the exact thing this person named God truth is being accused of. This s is the most rediculous matter I have seen and I have seen much.

One... subsistence in three forms... You accuse others that believe in the Father, Son and Holy Spirit of theological NGOs that you shouldn't. Have you no other charge against this person?

Romans 2:1 fits you well. That and, Is hope you don't view intimacy with your love as impersonally as you view your above write up.

Are you also an advocate of the anti-Trinitarian cult "The Way International?"

Is that who you refer to as "we" when you express your views?

Fragment

BANNED
Banned
Are you also an advocate of the anti-Trinitarian cult "The Way International?"

Is that who you refer to as "we" when you express your views?

I believe that you are in for a pleasant surprise. I believe in the utter salvation that is available through the process of turning away from my flesh and then trusting in Jesus. I believe that belief is the only requirement for this salvation and it is available to all mankind. All means all! I further believe that 3 testifies Deuteronomy 19:15 on behalf of one particular figure that is the fullness of God amongst men. He revealed this at his transfiguration before the TWO WITNESSES Moses and Elijah and was acquired by the Father and the Holy Spirit, yet HE is utterly ONE as scripture testifies.

I can sincerely say you are no more than a sum of your Earthly teachings. I further state that He alone could acquit HIMSELF and because no lies were in HIS MOUTH, we know that HE and the FATHER are utterly ONE and per scripture to have seen HIM is to have seen the FATHER.

Do you testify that HE died for all and belief is His requirment, that mankind has equal opportunity for salvation, or do you empty the power of the Cross and Christ crucified by limiting His atonement to a select group?

It appears that you are the actual cult member for following the teachings of a man that called a man other than Christ the greatest man born of women.

God's Truth

I have 1 simple question for you. Do you believe He pays the debt in full? Do you hide your sin in Christ and show others the place of your secret shelter, while becoming blind to their sin as He is to ours, as He simply sees His One and Only Son, when you step boldly before His throne?

Are you asking me personally or AMR?

I was standing up for you to AMR because he is trying to get you banned from this site.

God's Truth

No, that is an excuse and a lie. You won't give your testimony because you're ashamed of it. If you KNEW it was true, you wouldn't care what anyone said about it because you'd know it was GOD'S TRUTH. But you know it'll get ripped apart by actual lovers of God's truth (which you are not) because you are indeed in some aberrant cult of some kind, or influenced by one, be it Weirwille's or some other.

lol...You trample the truth I talk about from the Bible, so I KNOW you will trample my testimony.

God's Truth

GT has been asked that many times before. The answer is a qualified yes...it's paid in full BUT she must keep up the confession/repentance angle or she forfeits the payment and gets cast into the Lake of Fire.

No one has access to that grace unless they have faith, faith that is not dead.

musterion

lol...You trample the truth I talk about from the Bible, so I KNOW you will trample my testimony.

Try me. If you don't fear God's truth and have actually believed God's truth, His wrath will fall upon me for whatever I say, right?

You've got nothing to lose if you've believed God's truth. The only possible reason you hesitate is, you're just a fraud and you know we're expert fraud detectors.

Status
Not open for further replies.