Gore likens 'global warming' skeptics to racists, supporters of apartheid and homopho

gcthomas

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2009/03/090302-glaciers-melting_2.html

Andrew Fountain, a Portland State University professor of geography and geology, acknowledged that the glaciers of Glacier National Park shrank by 67 percent in the past hundred years.

"As a group, that is the fastest recession of any glaciated region in the lower 48 states" in the U.S., Fountain said.

Third hand scientific quotes are sooo 20th century. Original sources are IN.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
i don't understand why the left wants us to remain in an ice age

:idea:

oh yeah - they're retards

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
I found the original paper, and it turns out (who'd of guessed?) that it is not "NASA says..." paper but one written by a bunch of geologists, and some author credit was given to JPL (a division of NASA) because they supplied satellite imaging and GPS resources and expertise.

But I'd bet that you haven't even skimmed the paper's abstract, have you? How can you tell it's a lie when you have no understanding of what the paper says? Numpty.

http://geodesy.unr.edu/publications/DonnellanEtAl2015.pdf
Your article is from 2015. :dizzy:

He was probably referring to this article (18 Aug 2016). And no, I do not look to NASA for the truth. :rolleyes:

You can disagree with it all you'd like. The issues isn't--is it coming. The issue is--why is it coming? You think it's the fat, windbag. I don't. Ge 8:22

gcthomas

Your article is from 2015. :dizzy:

He was probably referring to this article (18 Aug 2016). And no, I do not look to NASA for the truth. :rolleyes:

Yup, that article was based on the same paper I just linked to — do read them, it'd save me time pointing out the blindingly obvious all the time.

I have no idea why they were rehashing the 2015 story.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Same disinformation,
the_fbi__emoticon_by_ninjuhkitteh.png
I do not look to NASA for the truth :dizzy:] ...do read them, it'd save me time pointing out the blindingly obvious all the time.

It'll get obvious for you soon--between now and December. :juggle:

Obama: Global warming deniers should be banned from owning guns

Last edited:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Obama: Climate Change ‘Could Mean No More Glaciers In Glacier National Park,’ Threaten the Statue of Liberty Ge 8:22] Third hand scientific quotes are sooo 20th century. Original sources are IN.

You believe CIA operative Barry. :Nineveh: I do not. :juggle: 1 Thess 5:3

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Is this exactly the same story you posted a week ago? Still not impressive. Have you no personal comments to make defending your post, or are you happy for me to repeat that it is a non story...

You believe it is man-caused global warming. I do not.

"I prefer clarity to agreement." ~ Dennis Prager

See:

Planet X

Silence the Critic

Obama tells DiCaprio climate change 'contributed' to Syrian war

Al Gore Declares Climate War on Donald Trump

UN bans skeptical journalists from climate summit for holding views not ‘particularly helpful’

Last edited:

ClimateSanity

Why would you consider "climate change" a science?

While we are at it,. Define what you mean by climate change? Please define it as a subject of study. I know what physics is as a subject, ditto geology and biology. What is climate change in that context?

gcthomas

While we are at it,. Define what you mean by climate change? Please define it as a subject of study. I know what physics is as a subject, ditto geology and biology. What is climate change in that context?

Um, I didn't call 'climate change' a science. Is English your second language? Climate change is an observation, so 'the sytematised study of climate change' is the science. Simple if you pay attention.

gcthomas

No, I don't 'believe' in climate change, in the way you use the word. I have looked at the science as it has accumulated over the last twenty five years, and while I initially claimed that there was to little evidence to make form conclusions, that had changed hugely as the science has grown.

To argue against it without a clear technical understanding is to revel in your ignorance. There is no excuse for non-experts to make understanding free statements of belief.

Quetzal

No, it is an theory related to another scientific discipline.

While we are at it,. Define what you mean by climate change?
The climate of the Earth is changing on a large scale based on a pattern across multiple climates.

Please define it as a subject of study. I know what physics is as a subject, ditto geology and biology. What is climate change in that context?
Here you go!

ClimateSanity

Um, I didn't call 'climate change' a science. Is English your second language? Climate change is an observation, so 'the sytematised study of climate change' is the science. Simple if you pay attention.

The systemized study of climate is climatology . So your particular science is a subset of that. I understand English and what you stated is correct. However , you know good and well the maniacs you called scientists do not use the meaning for that catch phrase "climate change". They mean something totally different when they use that phrase.

gcthomas

The systemized study of climate is climatology . So your particular science is a subset of that.
Yup. But that doesn't add much.

However , you know good and well the maniacs you called scientists do not use the meaning for that catch phrase "climate change". They mean something totally different when they use that phrase.
Totally different to what, exactly? Climate change means just what is says: the changing of the climate over time.