Gore likens 'global warming' skeptics to racists, supporters of apartheid and homopho

gcthomas

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Cooling]

If you're not going in the rapture :)listen: no oil in your lamp foolish virgin), better head for
frantics.gif
a safe space. :rapture:

Desguise-Mouse-Boo.gif

Like a Virgin
stripper.gif
~ Madonna

See:

Planet X

Last edited:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
I clicked on your link an 15 user trackers loaded onto my computer. Are you getting paid per click?
That's terrible. You'd better
images
(Ro 14:4, Ps 105:15) report me :banned: --or you could get Norton. :rolleyes:

...Petrochemical billionaires, the Koch brothers, have funded Americans for Prosperity, The Heritage Foundation, the Cato Institute, and the Manhattan Institute, all of which continue to lie about global warming.
Explain what's happening to the planet. We're all ears.
ears.gif
Why is NASA predicting earthquakes by the way? :eek: Eccl 10:2, Jn 10:10

See:

Lyin' NASA: The Donald & Conspiracy Theories

gcthomas

That's terrible. You'd better
images
(Ro 14:4, Ps 105:15) report me :banned: --or you could get Norton. :rolleyes:
Norton? Isn't that for Windows viruses and trojans and other malware? Your link used multiple trackers — different things.

Explain what's happening to the planet. We're all ears.
ears.gif
Why is NASA predicting earthquakes by the way? :eek: Eccl 10:2, Jn 10:10
It's all over the internet (except for your conspiracy theorist sites) — look it up for your self.

Your link doesn't seem to mention NASA. :idunno:
Do you want to try again? ;)

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Norton? Isn't that for Windows viruses and trojans and other malware? Your link used multiple trackers — different things.
images
Then you have a case to make. :banned:

"Truth is hate to those who hate the truth." ~ Bob Enyart Mk 9:41, Dan 10:13, Ps 105:15, Ro 14:4, Mk 6:11, Is 45:24, 54:17, Re 12:10, Mt 13:7, Jud 1:9

Your link doesn't seem to mention NASA. Do you want to try again?
You'd have to read a little closer. Or, you could use the Google. :idunno:

gcthomas

Then you have a case to make. :banned:
You directed me to a site that uses fifteen as time as many trackers that can track you across multiple sites than ToL uses. Why it this in need of 'making a case'? I only asked if you were getting a cut for the personal data you were directing their way. If not, then you are doing it wrong! A simple yes or no would have sufficed, rather than a demonstration that my comment went above your head. :carryon:

"Truth is hate to those who hate the truth." ~ Bob Enyart
Truth is hate to those who hate the truth disagree with Bob. To be more accurate.

You'd have to read a little closer. Or, you could use the Google. :idunno:
Why should I do your work? You made the claim, after all, and you linked me to a page of links, and none appeared to mention NASA as you claimed. I am, unsurprisingly, not willing to put in much more work than a click or two to read your wilder nutjob crackpot stories.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
You directed me to a site that uses fifteen as time as many trackers that can track you across multiple sites than ToL uses.
It can't be worse than Breitbart. :juggle:

...I only asked if you were getting a cut for the personal data you were directing their way.
No and you're welcome.

Truth is hate to those who... disagree with Bob. To be more accurate.
I disagree with Bob. :idunno: What's your point?
Why should I do your work? You made the claim, after all, and you linked me to a page of links, and none appeared to mention NASA as you claimed.
The link works fine. You didn't read the thread. :juggle: Like mama's special pasta sauce--it's in there.

You believe it's Al Gore. I believe it's something else.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Some scientists in NASA have made a prediction that there will be a 99.9% chance of an earthquake 6.0 or larger in California before April 2018.

gcthomas

The link works fine. You didn't read the thread. :juggle: Like mama's special pasta sauce--it's in there.

I found the original paper, and it turns out (who'd of guessed?) that it is not "NASA says..." paper but one written by a bunch of geologists, and some author credit was given to JPL (a division of NASA) because they supplied satellite imaging and GPS resources and expertise.

But I'd bet that you haven't even skimmed the paper's abstract, have you? How can you tell it's a lie when you have no understanding of what the paper says? Numpty.

http://geodesy.unr.edu/publications/DonnellanEtAl2015.pdf