Good News: Non-Christians, too, are in the Body of Christ!!!

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
I'll bet you wish you were right, however, I'm certain you're confident enough to know that you're not.
Gros,

We want everything neat and theologically clean. Just remember how much Jesus shook theology up when He arrived 2k years ago.

Also, God as Love! You can cash that and take it to the theological bank.

I'm suggesting that the Christological precepts of God reveal Hope where there is hopelessness.

I know Jesus can come back however He wants, but if His sheep were told that Love is His voice, I suggest there is more to the end of this kingdom of dust then we are yet ready to understand.

My bets on the Love and Grace being His call.

I know terrors will come and the wicked will stay hardened of heart, but you have to leave room for our Aces Flush God to deal a surprise hand.

In light of the Bible, He never ceases to amaze.

Every knee will bow.

What happens next, is all speculation.

I'm giving Him room to blow out minds.

He is God after all. 😃

Sent from my HTC One M9 using TheologyOnline mobile app

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Gros,

We want everything neat and theologically clean. Just remember how much Jesus shook theology up when He arrived 2k years ago.

I'm suggesting that the Christological precepts of God reveal Hope where there is hopelessness.

I know Jesus can come back however He wants, but if His sheep were told that Love is His voice, I suggest there is more to the end of this kingdom of dust then we are yet ready to understand.

I know terrors will come and the wicked will stay hardened of heart, but you have to leave room for our Aces Flush God to deal a surprise hand.

Every knee will bow.

He is God after all. ��

Shakespeare, you're NOT!

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
1 John 2:

.*2*He Himself is the propitiation*for our sins, and not only for ours, but also for those of the whole world.

God’s Commands

3*This is how we are sure*that we have come to know Him: by keeping His commands.*4*The one who says, “I have come to know Him,” yet doesn't keep His commands, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.*5*But whoever keeps His word,*truly in him the love of God is perfected.[a]*This is how we know we are in Him:*6*The one who says he remains in Him*should walk just as He walked.

7*Dear friends, I am not writing you a new command*but an old command that you have had from the beginning. The old command is the messageyou have heard.*8*Yet I am writing you a new command, which is true in Him and in you, because the darkness is passing away*and the true light*is already shining.

9*The one who says he is in the light but hates his brother*is in the darkness until now.*10*The one who loves his brother*remains in the light, and there is no cause for stumbling in him.*11*But the one who hates his brother*is in the darkness, walks in the darkness,*and doesn’t know where he’s going,because the darkness has blinded his eyes.

........................... If you see it, 1000 points.

And before a Moses hound gets all excited, the command is Love!

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Gros,

Every knee will bow.

He is God after all.

That's right.

It's God's deck.

So you won't mind me saying that the supposed proof text falls flat on it's face when one realizes that those Gentile poets wrote about all being God's offspring long before the cross.

Off spring is not necessarily the new creation sons.:think:

Samie

Off spring is not necessarily the new creation sons.:think:
KJV Acts 17:29 Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device.

The word "offspring" in the above verse is from the Greek γένος genos. That's the same word used in Rev 22:16 where Jesus called Himself the "offspring" of David.

As Jesus is γένος of David, so Paul together with the non-Christian Athenians in Acts 17:29 are γένος of God.

I am amazed why most Christians find it hard to accept non-Christians as fellow-genos of God despite what Scriptures say.

Samie

I am amazed why most Christians find it hard to accept non-Christians as fellow-genos of God despite what Scriptures say.
It's God Who wants all to be saved and come to a knowledge of truth (1 Tim 2:3, 4), Who also determines man's birth, place of birth, and what place to live in:

NIV Acts 17:
24 "The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by hands.
25 And he is not served by human hands, as if he needed anything, because he himself gives all men life and breath and everything else.
26 From one man he made every nation of men, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he determined the times set for them and the exact places where they should live.

So why?
9ad4bbe5c37152ba80260a784e29d30d.jpg

Gros,

Every knee will bow.

He is God after all. 😃

NamelessInGrace, I empathize with exactly what you're saying, and have some strong opinions, based on strong scriptural implications. But this is a subject matter that can neither be addressed in positive or negative fashion with any certainty, as you state, only speculation. But, if I should see some in heaven, I won't be at all shocked, having also always seen the preeminent qualities of our Lord being His love and mercy, as well as His reason and longsuffering, praise His Holy Name, Jesus!

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
NamelessInGrace, I empathize with exactly what you're saying, and have some strong opinions, based on strong scriptural implications. But this is a subject matter that can neither be addressed in positive or negative fashion with any certainty, as you state, only speculation. But, if I should see some in heaven, I won't be at all shocked, having also always seen the preeminent qualities of our Lord being His love and mercy, as well as His reason and longsuffering, praise His Holy Name, Jesus!

Soldier for Jesus; I am now moved to address the Spirit within you. That hope you have didn't come from you. It is only taught by He who overcame this world.

I implore you that the devil's hate, condemnation, malice, division, pride and doctrine of grace reduction is spoken by so many that the Good Servant Shepherd can always use the bright lite of the hopeful, such as your self, to shine in this darkness.

[emoji120][emoji6][emoji120]

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Samie

If non-Christians are NOT in the the Body of Christ, then they are APART from Christ.

And APART from Him, Christ said they can do NOTHING.

Funny, most Christian preachers ask these people who they consider as yet APART from Christ do that which those APART from Him cannot do.

But, Good News: Non-Christians, too, are in the Body of Christ.

Hence, they are not APART from Christ and can do SOMETHING. They can believe and repent.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
If non-Christians are NOT in the the Body of Christ, then they are APART from Christ.

And APART from Him, Christ said they can do NOTHING.

Funny, most Christian preachers ask these people who they consider as yet APART from Christ do that which those APART from Him cannot do.

But, Good News: Non-Christians, too, are in the Body of Christ.

Hence, they are not APART from Christ and can do SOMETHING. They can believe and repent.

It's almost as if God did something severely drastic to make this possible.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

So difficult.

What could it have been? [emoji6]

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Soldier for Jesus; I am now moved to address the Spirit within you. That hope you have didn't come from you. It is only taught by He who overcame this world.

I implore you that the devil's hate, condemnation, malice, division, pride and doctrine of grace reduction is spoken by so many that the Good Servant Shepherd can always use the bright lite of the hopeful, such as your self, to shine in this darkness.

[emoji120][emoji6][emoji120]

How kind! You're spiritually quite prescient, NamelessInGrace. By the way, whatever light we have is reflected, what He has given us of His Spirit, sometimes wonder if much I've ever done, myself, amounted to anything.

Yes, some things you just know. Something I've found so very ironic you will surely appreciate, after all these years, stuffed with doctrine until it seemed I couldn't fit any more in my brain, the Bible began to become more simple. The truth is simple, when you see the unified revelation of God of scripture, that culminates in Jesus Christ. (All these debates, for people dancing around simple truths, 2 Timothy 3:7. Sort of sad.) Furthermore, it occured to me I could forget what a baptism is, what hell is. It wouldn't matter any more that Peter and Paul argued over law. This whole morass of doctrinal printed matter I once thought so important began to fade in importance, when compared to a realization of the Person and glofy of the Lord.

I realized I didn't need the Ten Commandments to tell me what I know in my conscience is right or wrong, of the love of God, or not, that, with the awareness the Holy Spirit gives us, I really don't need anybody to tell me anything about their denomination, don't need their checklist of talking points, much less who they've relegated to hell or how special they are, about their lease on God, all this just narcissism. I know the Lord Jesus by His Spirit. Like you, I know some things are true, without getting Bible thumped, or thumping anybody else. I even sometimes tire of citing scripture that everybody requires, just to say some things clearly Christian that you'll find in the Bible, become disappointed sometimes people ask for scripture, when you've just stated some of the simpler teachings in scripture, in your own words in some paragraph, that is, that they don't seem to know some basic Christian truths, that the scripture doesn't come to their minds, without asking for it, why they need to say, "Prove it!"? I'm asking myself, "You mean you're a Christian, and you don't know that?"

Let's face it, a lot of people here are constantly at each other's throats, over matters generally settled in Sunday school with children, I fear many people here trolling, that's it, pure and simple. The behaviors are Satanic. There's no getting around this. I've been guilty of having some fun with the deceivers, but it's generally because there's nobody discussing anything mature of the faith. I know of no Christian congregation that says the things some people say here, nor that behaves the way they do: it's all a sham, the truth is, sociopathic behaviors, a lot of fakery, in the name of Christ. I'm not sure I've seen any basic scripture truth that has not been, evilly, refuted here. Would you actually have for friends some of these just slimey, nasty people? Of course not. You'd tell them to go somewhere else and peddle their false doctrines, meaness and slander, would not even have a relationship that would get off the ground, in person. None of this has any similarity to Christ in you, does it? I think you know the answer to that, brother.

We just know some things when we see our magnificent Lord, understand Him by His Spirit, see Him through the spiritual eyes of our souls, knowing the God-man behind those teachings of scripture. Isn't that so? All that doctrine, but, when it comes down to it, what's most important isn't ink on a page, but that simple truth of the holy, righteous and loving God a living part of you, that you also want more of and to be like, something living it does injustice to debate about, as if you could describe that life to those dead, or they would even want to hear it. Ironic, isn't it? The important truths you don't have to get down into the Hebrew or Greek, could even forget a lot of that stuff and be the better, seeking to really know Him, shut our egos off, be still and meditate on the depths of God, that the faith is not a church charter, but is this Person, Jesus Christ, and our goal to know Him, see things through His eyes, hear things through His ears. Most of what most people discuss here will fade into insignificance, and the best thing that could happen to some people would be to stop trying to be a 20 volume commentary and reduce the Christian faith to a heap of doctrinal dissertations and debates, stop the foolish disputing over nothing and see that the goal is Christ alive in you. To just shutup and ask one important question, for a change: is this of the righteousness of God? Even any student, at some point, has to put down the books and put his trade into practice, move on from theory to reality, know how to work his profession. Christianity is no different.

Thank you for the very kind words. I also appreciate your deeply spiritual awareness that you share, and perceive you've also moved on to the living Lord.

The writer to the Hebrews said as much, scripture I fear so very few grasp, nor care to grasp:

Hebrews 6

1 Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God,
2 Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.
3 And this will we do, if God permit.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
How kind! You're spiritually quite prescient, NamelessInGrace. By the way, whatever light we have is reflected, what He has given us of His Spirit, sometimes wonder if much I've ever done, myself, amounted to anything.

Yes, some things you just know. Something I've found so very ironic you will surely appreciate, after all these years, stuffed with doctrine until it seemed I couldn't fit any more in my brain, the Bible began to become more simple. The truth is simple, when you see the unified revelation of God of scripture, that culminates in Jesus Christ. (All these debates, for people dancing around simple truths, 2 Timothy 3:7. Sort of sad.) Furthermore, it occured to me I could forget what a baptism is, what hell is. It wouldn't matter any more that Peter and Paul argued over law. This whole morass of doctrinal printed matter I once thought so important began to fade in importance, when compared to a realization of the Person and glofy of the Lord.

I realized I didn't need the Ten Commandments to tell me what I know in my conscience is right or wrong, of the love of God, or not, that, with the awareness the Holy Spirit gives us, I really don't need anybody to tell me anything about their denomination, don't need their checklist of talking points, much less who they've relegated to hell or how special they are, about their lease on God, all this just narcissism. I know the Lord Jesus by His Spirit. Like you, I know some things are true, without getting Bible thumped, or thumping anybody else. I even sometimes tire of citing scripture that everybody requires, just to say some things clearly Christian that you'll find in the Bible, become disappointed sometimes people ask for scripture, when you've just stated some of the simpler teachings in scripture, in your own words in some paragraph, that is, that they don't seem to know some basic Christian truths, that the scripture doesn't come to their minds, without asking for it, why they need to say, "Prove it!"? I'm asking myself, "You mean you're a Christian, and you don't know that?"

Let's face it, a lot of people here are constantly at each other's throats, over matters generally settled in Sunday school with children, I fear many people here trolling, that's it, pure and simple. The behaviors are Satanic. There's no getting around this. I've been guilty of having some fun with the deceivers, but it's generally because there's nobody discussing anything mature of the faith. I know of no Christian congregation that says the things some people say here, nor that behaves the way they do: it's all a sham, the truth is, sociopathic behaviors, a lot of fakery, in the name of Christ. I'm not sure I've seen any basic scripture truth that has not been, evilly, refuted here. Would you actually have for friends some of these just slimey, nasty people? Of course not. You'd tell them to go somewhere else and peddle their false doctrines, meaness and slander, would not even have a relationship that would get off the ground, in person. None of this has any similarity to Christ in you, does it? I think you know the answer to that, brother.

We just know some things when we see our magnificent Lord, understand Him by His Spirit, see Him through the spiritual eyes of our souls, knowing the God-man behind those teachings of scripture. Isn't that so? All that doctrine, but, when it comes down to it, what's most important isn't ink on a page, but that simple truth of the holy, righteous and loving God a living part of you, that you also want more of and to be like, something living it does injustice to debate about, as if you could describe that life to those dead, or they would even want to hear it. Ironic, isn't it? The important truths you don't have to get down into the Hebrew or Greek, could even forget a lot of that stuff and be the better, seeking to really know Him, shut our egos off, be still and meditate on the depths of God, that the faith is not a church charter, but is this Person, Jesus Christ, and our goal to know Him, see things through His eyes, hear things through His ears. Most of what most people discuss here will fade into insignificance, and the best thing that could happen to some people would be to stop trying to be a 20 volume commentary and reduce the Christian faith to a heap of doctrinal dissertations and debates, stop the foolish disputing over nothing and see that the goal is Christ alive in you. To just shutup and ask one important question, for a change: is this of the righteousness of God? Even any student, at some point, has to put down the books and put his trade into practice, move on from theory to reality, know how to work his profession. Christianity is no different.

Thank you for the very kind words. I also appreciate your deeply spiritual awareness that you share, and perceive you've also moved on to the living Lord.

The writer to the Hebrews said as much, scripture I fear so very few grasp, nor care to grasp:

Hebrews 6

1Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God,
2Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.
3And this will we do, if God permit.
Beautiful Words!!!! Amen. Thank you WLJ!!! I was blessed by reading your response. 😊😃

No, thank you! You've inspired me, though it's TOL, I began to consider some Christian concepts. You'd be proud of me that I just offered to a Catholic that Francis has better fashion sense than Liberace did. Alright, this was to stave off a greater debaucle, this blackmail he's threatening, but at least I didn't tell him even Liberace dressed better, which would have been my normal inclination.

way 2 go

Someone noticed a long time ago that Calvinism and universalism are like two opposing prongs, seemingly miles apart but meeting up at their far ends, at which point they become identical.

Calvinism has to have a god that makes people want to be saved, else they won't be.

Universalism says everybody will be saved but it has to find a way around the Bible facts that (1) faith is always required to please God BUT (2) most die refusing to believe Him. So here again the god of u-ism has to somehow make the lost believe in order to save them, even if it's after death.

Both cults end up in the same place: with a god that has to force salvation...negating faith, thereby replacing the saving Gospel with false ones.

defiantly no faith in this thread subject

samie-
"Both Christians and non-Christians - Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, etc. - are part of the Body of Christ"

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
defiantly no faith in this thread subject

samie-
"Both Christians and non-Christians - Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, etc. - are part of the Body of Christ"
Who cares about Sin, until the age of Grace is closed, we all have Jesus's imputed perfection. Before I get crucified, allow me to add;

Sin is not our job, it's just our state. The Holy Spirit molds us and removes us from sin's clutches, though we remain forgiven sinners with Christ's imputed righteousness.

John 3:16 - 17 are in the context of John the Revelator, who describes Love as being the Seal of the Spirit response of mankind. The entire book of John, 1 John, 2nd John and 3rd John hammer this in. It is only the hard soil that won't allow the seed of the Spirit to grow into the fruits, that condemns the process of salvation! What is that hard soil but the heart that opposes unconditional Love?

Could it be along the lines of this?

Ecclesiastes 3:

11 He has made everything appropriate in its time. He has also put eternity in their hearts, but man cannot discover the work God has done from beginning to end.

Ecclesiastes 8:17

hen I saw all the work of God, that man cannot find out the work that is done under the sun. However much man may toil in seeking, he will not find it out. Even though a wise man claims to know, he cannot find it out

Romans 1:19-20

For what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them. For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse.

Matthew 11:27

All things have been handed over to me by my Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and anyone to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.

In light of these in conjunction with Matthew 11:27;

John 3:17 takes on a new meaning.

John 3:17

17 For God did not send His Son into the world that He might condemn the world, but that the world might be saved through Him.

.......................... This brings new meaning to the contextual word world and Romans 1:20 uses the verbiage "without excuse" which rejects universal salvation imputed without freewill, but strongly suggests that the whole world was redeemed and provided connection to Jesus before birth.

Now, John the Revelator brings a concept home over and over concerning Love.

He continually states that Love surpasses Faith for salvation, by continually beating it in that Love defines God's people!

Could it be that there are many who never knew His name but followed His voice of Salvational Love in their temple that leads to the birth of the Spirit Fruits?

I can deliver if you don't believe me about John. He peppered his works with these odd references to Love.

For that matter, James and Paul's writings define this mystery in such repetition that it becomes dizzying.

Consider that Love is the Royal Commandment.

I can back this if you doubt it. But I am trying to avoid a book.

A solid example was Rahab and her Family, who is indeed in the lineage of our Risen Savior.

What of the Good Samaritan who represented a reprobate to the Jews, but sealed their salvation with their reflection of the unconditional Love of Jesus?

IDK, there's too much evidence to discount these anomalies that are a golden thread throughout all scripture.

Please challenge any of my points, I can write a book peppered with tons of scripture on these matters.

Jesus does imply that Love surpasses religion and James defines Love as Religion (or to get the horse placed correctly, Love is the Religion of God) coupled with the sacrifice of Christ which is imputed to all by the will of God and only rejected by the hardening of a heart to Love.

But, back to the focus on unconditional Love which Paul, John, the epistle of James and Jesus all imply can't be imparted without the guidance of the Spirit of our Good Shepherd:

How can one unconditionally Love without the Spirit?

According to the entire NT, no one can unconditionally Love without the Spirit..

John the Revelator agrees with me.

1 Jn. 4

6*We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.

7*Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.

8*He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

Paul seems to agree too.

1 Cor. 13:

For now we see indistinctly, as in a
mirror, but then face to face.
Now I know in part,
but then I will know fully,
as I am fully known.

13*Now these three remain:
faith, hope,*and love.
But the greatest of these is love.

One final example from modern times. Abraham Lincoln was a Diest, but he manifested traits of self sacrifice in the name of Unconditional Love towards humanity.

Jesus just told me to drop the microphone

http://i.makeagif.com/media/10-09-2015/X6fryj.gif

way 2 go

Who cares about Sin, until the age of Grace is closed, we all have Jesus's imputed perfection. Before I get crucified, allow me to add;
wow you did go on

but lets stay on topic

no faith no love no anything in that statement. (just a lie)

samie-
Only those to whom the HS have sent someone to tell them about Christ can become guilty of REFUSAL

Applied to situations similar to that of the Ethiopian eunuch, if the eunuch refused to acknowledge Jesus as personal Savior, then he would have been overcome by the evil of unbelief and would have been a non-overcomer instead of an overcomer. And only overcomers will make it to heaven and eternal life.

back to this;
better to not hear of Jesus in your view

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
wow you did go on

but lets stay on topic

no faith no love no anything in that statement. (just a lie)

samie-
Only those to whom the HS have sent someone to tell them about Christ can become guilty of REFUSAL

Applied to situations similar to that of the Ethiopian eunuch, if the eunuch refused to acknowledge Jesus as personal Savior, then he would have been overcome by the evil of unbelief and would have been a non-overcomer instead of an overcomer. And only overcomers will make it to heaven and eternal life.

back to this;
better to not hear of Jesus in your view
I understand your offence to who God loves, but your response has no theological substance.

I would be interested to know why you believe His Love is limited.

Last edited: