Good News: Non-Christians, too, are in the Body of Christ!!!

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

I don't share his view.

My position is if an atheist repents and overcomes the evil of being an atheist, maybe. But God is still the judge as to who the overcomers or non-overcomers are. Only overcomers can make it to heaven and eternal life. Rev 3:5; 21; 20:15; 21:27

Here is where I am even more foolish than you. [emoji6]

When the events of the book of Revelation goes down, their won't be an Atheist left that ever lived. [emoji50]

All will know there is indeed a God. [emoji14]

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Maybe not.

But numbers don't determine truth. Jesus was in the minority but He is the Truth. I think you are in the majority, Gros.

I honestly don't believe you're very bright, my friend. I think you'd like to be, however, your extremely low I.Q. prohibits that. That's a shame and a loss to humanity.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
I don't share his view.

My position is if an atheist repents and overcomes the evil of being an atheist, maybe. But God is still the judge as to who the overcomers or non-overcomers are. Only overcomers can make it to heaven and eternal life. Rev 3:5; 21; 20:15; 21:27
I'm glad you caught the spiritual humor, based on Revelation.

I agree with your words completely. 😊😃

I guess everyone thinks a person is crazy, once that person studies scripture through to eyes of the Spirit of Unconditional Love.

Acts 26:24King James Version (KJV)

24*And as he thus spake for himself, Festus said with a loud voice, Paul, thou art beside thyself; much learning doth make thee mad.

........ Samie,

Festus is everywhere on this thread today.

😃😊😜

Sent from my HTC One M9 using TheologyOnline mobile app

Last edited:

Samie

Will you EVER get to 100 "Thanks?"
Maybe not.

But numbers don't determine truth. Jesus was in the minority but He is the Truth. I think you are in the majority, Gros.
I honestly don't believe you're very bright, my friend.
At one time you said Samie is an imbecile; now you're saying he's not very bright. Thanks. From imbecile to bright though not very.

Aren't you in a quandary or simply confused, Gros?

Samie

now the non-Christians are evil but are part of the Body of Christ

Both Christians and non-Christians - Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, etc. - are part of the Body of Christ
We all - and that includes the non-Christians - are sanctified and perfect in God's sight no matter how w2g views them through his lenses.

KJV Hebrews 10:10, 14 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all... For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.

Next question, please, w2g.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
I honestly don't believe you're very bright, my friend. I think you'd like to be, however, your extremely low I.Q. prohibits that. That's a shame and a loss to humanity.
Tisk.. tisk... someone hasn't been studying eschatology in complete, Christologic, 66 books of canon, exegesis.

Gro....

Samie feels like you, when you pull your hair out and wonder why people don't understand the dispensation of grace.

Remember all those times you tried to explain the difference between the old and new wine?

Don't you remember how you felt?

Samie

Tisk.. tisk... someone hasn't been studying eschatology in complete, Christologic, 66 books of canon, exegesis.

Gro....

Samie feels like you, when you pull your hair out and wonder why people don't understand the dispensation of grace.

Remember all those times you tried to explain the difference between the old and new wine?

Don't you remember how you felt?
Maybe Gros can't remember it; he seems to run short of memory. At one time he says Samie is an imbecile; a couple of hours later he says Samie is bright, though not very.

He sorts of easily forgets. Please pity the man, brother.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

You did the "Right" thing. However, don't think for a second, I'll reciprocate. We'll see how you act in the future first. Then, maybe?

Grosnick,

What has two thumbs and just added something to their bucket list?

Sent from my iPad using TOL ~Jesus is the Theology and the Counselor is the Commentary

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Your friend Sammie is a bit of a "Dunce" you, no doubt realize that already. However, there may be hope for you in the future. We'll place it on a "Wait and see" basis.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Your friend Sammie is a bit of a "Dunce" you, no doubt realize that already. However, there may be hope for you in the future. We'll place it on a "Wait and see" basis.

Hey... Samie is cool in my book.

As for the "Wait and see".............

What has two thumbs......

Oops, repetitive.

Just saying that's on my Bucket List too now. [emoji1]

Who knows, Grosnick,

I think your hard wit and sarcasm are growing on me.

You might just make my not worried about you list. [emoji12]