good morning breakfast clubbers

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Done and done.

Why would anyone wish Hell on anyone else?

Because it entertains him. There's a word for people like that.

Rusha's had it said to her more times that I can count, I made a thread about it once. Yet management welcomes him back because what would they do without his frenetic trolling to fill up the board and make it look busy?

Ignore is good. He thrives on attention, he needs it like oxygen. But a funny thing happened on the way to the forum: sod got boring. And that's the worst thing that can happen to a troll. :)

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I said it first
-but
-the problem with geese
-you have to watch where you walk

Is it on the list?

You have to watch where you walk with ducks too. :chuckle: When I was a kid we had a couple of ducks, White Pekins.

I once watched the male pull a gopher from its hole and throw it against the brick wall. That kind of changed my perspective on ducks.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
go to ignore
-ok doser belongs on everyone's ignore list

yeah baby! :banana:

Because it entertains him.

well, :duh:

why post here if not for the entertainment?

annabananahead said:
There's a word for people like that.

easily entertained?

no, wait

that's two words :(

annabananahead said:
Rusha's had it said to her more times that I can count, I made a thread about it once.

making a thread about it was easier for you than putting me on ignore? :darwinsm:

annabananahead said:
But a funny thing happened on the way to the forum: sod got boring. And that's the worst thing that can happen to a troll. :)

and yet, here you are talk talk talking about me :chuckle:

ignore means ignore

:think:

ok doser

you've been warned about encouraging me

remember, encouraging me means another vote for trump! :banana:

exminister

interesting - your spellcheck autocorrected my darwinsm

damn that bill gates! :sibbie:

Cc9bfNKUsAACyTC.jpg

ok doser

Good morning. :)

It's almost Spring, I can't believe it. I was at a different lake than the one I used to walk at, I have to drive to this one, and there are Canada geese here - and there was one standing by my car looking at its reflection in my side panel. He didn't seem to know what to do about that other goose. :chuckle:

they're a nuisance bird up here - the last couple of years I've been shooting at them with a low powered air gun to scare them off my lawns and my cousin's lawns - I hit them in the back - aim for the butt - and they go squawking off into the air to land in the water a hundred feet off shore, honking and complaining all the time - very amusing

last year they tried coming onto my cousin's lawn with fuzzy chicks, so i headed over there with the air gun and started popping at the backsides of the adults and i was very impressed by the fact that they didn't fly off into the air - they herded the chicks off the lawn into the water and swam off, very dignified, while i emptied clip after clip at them

never came back either :)

alwight

It's PM here so, good afternoon to all btw. :e4e:

Don't let any rodeo clown spoil the mood here, maybe forums need to be stirred up from time to time to keep the punters keen, perhaps Knight pays him to do it? :think:
(that's my theory anyway)