Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Good morning

cottontailbunn.jpg

Buttebunny

Good morning folks :)

john w

Hall of Fame
You've got the whole rest of the forum to spew your shtick, how about you don't do it here?

"spew your shtick,"-annabenedetti

Wearing your cranky pants today, are you AB? Fine-you've just moved down to my "107th favorite annabenedetti"-you are blowing it.

Good day to you, sir.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
"spew your shtick,"-annabenedetti

Wearing your cranky pants today, are you AB? fine-you've just moved down to my 107th favorite annabenedetti"-you are blowing it.

Good day to you, sir.

So sorry, if you're looking for mirrors, there aren't any here. Or any blowdryers or hair spray either.

There are people who come to say hi and good morning or whatever time of the day it is for them. You want to do that, fine. If you come here to troll Meshak, I'll report you every time I see it.

john w

Hall of Fame
So sorry, if you're looking for mirrors, there aren't any here. Or any blowdryers or hair spray either.

There are people who come to say hi and good morning or whatever time of the day it is for them. You want to do that, fine. If you come here to troll Meshak, I'll report you every time I see it.

"if you're looking for mirrors, there aren't any here. Or any blowdryers or hair spray either."

Wow, Annie-I won't be able to sleep now,with that zinger. How about putting up your pic, so I can zing spitballs at you, with my hair dryer? Or, are you bald, from the "Dippity Do" you use in your "hair?" So there. Lighten up, cranky pants.

And I don't use hair spray, toots-I prefer Vitalis and/or Brill Creme. Double so there, Dora the Explorer.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
"if you're looking for mirrors, there aren't any here. Or any blowdryers or hair spray either."

Wow, Annie-I won't be able to sleep now,with that zinger. How about putting up your pic, so I can zing spitballs at you, with my hair dryer? Or, are you bald? So there. Lighten up, cranky pants.

Actually, some of my friends have seen my photo, I had it on my blog - oh, so sorry - it was only open to friends.

Be nice to Meshak in here, and I won't have any reason to post to you. Your choice.