Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Good morning.

pumpkinbunn.jpg

Bunnykin

What this place needs is a bunny. :wave:

theophilus

Morning all!

At 5:00 this morning I walked outside to a sky full of stars! I hadn't seen so many since I was in junior high and high school when we slept outside in the summers (south central Kansas).

The heavens declare the glory of God and the firmament showeth His handiwork.

May all of you find His glory as you walk through this day.

:)

And may He bless you and keep you.

alwight

Thanks for all your concern but my prognosis is very good since the operation, the chemotherapy is just standard procedure to make sure no cancer comes back. I should make a full recovery soon, but the chemotherapy I'm doing doesn't exactly make me a happy bunny in the morning at the moment. :nono:
;)

theophilus

@theophilus

Stars... There's nothing quite like a sky full of stars. My favorite constellation is Orion and then the dippers, and Cassiopiea, and another linear one I don't know the name of, and the Milky Way, and....

And then there's:

I walked outside, late, Saturday night and looked up and, for the life of me, couldn't remember the name of Orion. All I could think of was "Ortega."

I have no clue where THAT came from...senior moment, whatever.

I can't wait until I get lost driving home from work.

:rotfl:

Sorry [MENTION=10029]annabenedetti[/MENTION], I can't get YT links open here at work. Maybe attach a pic?

theophilus

Thanks for all your concern but my prognosis is very good since the operation, the chemotherapy is just standard procedure to make sure no cancer comes back. I should make a full recovery soon, but the chemotherapy I'm doing doesn't exactly make me a happy bunny in the morning at the moment. :nono:
;)

Morning [MENTION=8841]alwight[/MENTION],

I am a cancer survivor myself.

Prior to being a "survivor" I was a "crappy hamper" as well.

:)

I sincerely hope you'll have a better rest of the day.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I walked outside, late, Saturday night and looked up and, for the life of me, couldn't remember the name of Orion. All I could think of was "Ortega."

Sorry @annabenedetti, I can't get YT links open here at work. Maybe attach a pic?

Ortega green chilis. Yum... :)

The video doesn't change from the cover, so you're not missing anything. :)

Glad to hear you're a survivor, and :chuckle: at "crappy hamper" ...

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
;)

Hang in there friend of mine, and feel free to be a grumpy bunny when you need to be. Overall, I'd guess you land more often on the graceful end of the scale. :)

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Sorry @annabenedetti, I can't get YT links open here at work. Maybe attach a pic?

Ortega ? Taco shells :chuckle:

kmoney

Hall of Fame
:wave2: Evening, or late afternoon. Whichever.

I'm off tomorrow and Friday to watch March Madness. :banana:

kmoney

Hall of Fame
;)
Hope things continue looking up for ya. :e4e: