good morning breakfast clubbers

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
...The idea of an art degree being useless, or the notion of the "starving artist" being intrinsic to art is complete baloney. I don't even think most people understand what an art degree can involve. They just like saying it's useless.
That's true. I have an old friend who is the assistant manager at the local Arby's and he had an art degree (I don't know which) and when he puts up the special board I nearly weep.

It really slows down the drive-thru though. :plain:

He'd be the manager already but that guy has a degree in psychology.

Also, related to my new "glass half-full" outlook, maybe there'll be a mishap with illusionray's "high-value" art that he didn't buy and his derriere.
I have a can of Shinola if that would help. :think:

zoo22

Good morning.

thebun.jpg

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
good morning

good morning

“Good morning Breakfast Clubbers, good morning to ya,
we woke up bright and early just to howdy-do ya.”

1st call to breakfast for all of you out there

America's favorite breakfast club is on the air

kmoney

Hall of Fame
I missed the morning but good afternoon, all. :wave2:

Enjoy the beer making/drinking, chrys. :cheers: My brother-in-law has made beer before. I was never involved in the process. I've thought about trying to do it myself. I have a friend who made his own wine as well.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
good morning

good morning

“Good morning Breakfast Clubbers, good morning to ya,
we woke up bright and early just to howdy-do ya.”

1st call to breakfast for all of you out there

America's favorite breakfast club is on the air

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
My neighbour downstairs has a budlea it is a constant source of wonder to me, sometimes great clouds of butterflies descend upon it...well perhaps clouds is not the right term for they come singly from every which direction....there is also a shrub which seems to be a specially attractive to bees...I love to watch bees at their work...the pollen seems to make them giddy...drunk, they buzz around delightedly.

Jukia

I am now helping my son make beer

I am also drinking the beer he makes

life is good

Well, if he is making it at your house you will be stuck with empty bottles and associated beer making supplies in your basement when he gets a new hobby. Want the stuff my son left in our basement????

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Well, if he is making it at your house you will be stuck with empty bottles and associated beer making supplies in your basement when he gets a new hobby. Want the stuff my son left in our basement????

did he leave any beer?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
We're just a bunch of happy campers this morning, aren't we? :)

All that cheeriness has got to irritate someone enough to post something grumpy. :chuckle:

StudentOfMan

Good morning everyone! Been up for 3 hours reading all of your interesting debates on all kinds of threads, I feel like a complete sponge, but I'm having fun learning! :)

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Good morning everyone! Been up for 3 hours reading all of your interesting debates on all kinds of threads, I feel like a complete sponge, but I'm having fun learning! :)

Well here I am waiting for someone to post something grumpy and you're six posts in at TOL and you've already disappointed me. :plain:

Welcome anyway, I guess. :)