God The Father

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Truth

The troll cannot read.

You missed the argument, as usual.

Show us in Genesis-Malachi, "God the Father."

Thus, there is no such thing as "God the Father" in the Old Testament.

Psalms 2 KJV
1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed, saying,

3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.

7 I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.

11 Serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

2 Samuel 7:14 I will be his father, and he will be my son. When he does wrong, I will punish him with a rod wielded by men, with floggings inflicted by human hands.

Is that Jesus saying he will be his own son, or is that the Father saying he will be his own son?

Zechariah 2:10 "And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and supplication. They will look on me, the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only child, and grieve bitterly for him as one grieves for a firstborn son.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
God cannot die. God left Jesus on the cross.. If Jesus was God He couldn't leave Himself.
[Mar 15:34
34 And at the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, "Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?" which is translated, "My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?"

God's Truth

God cannot die. God left Jesus on the cross.. If Jesus was God He couldn't leave Himself.
[Mar 15:34
34 And at the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, "Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?" which is translated, "My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?"

Spirits do not die.
God is Spirit and the Spirit inside Jesus is God's Spirit.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Spirits do not die.
God is Spirit and the Spirit inside Jesus is God's Spirit.

I said
Gods Spirit was inside Jesus body along with Jesus Spirit. For a while. But that doesn't make Jesus into God.

[2Co 5:18-19
18 Now all things [are] of God, who has reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ, and has given us the ministry of reconciliation,
19 that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation.

Just like when God is in us it doesn't make us God.

[Phl 2:13
13 for it is God who works in you both to will and to do for [His] good pleasure.

God's Truth

I said
Gods Spirit was inside Jesus body along with Jesus Spirit. For a while. But that doesn't make Jesus into God.

[2Co 5:18-19
18 Now all things [are] of God, who has reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ, and has given us the ministry of reconciliation,
19 that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation.

Just like when God is in us it doesn't make us God.

[Phl 2:13
13 for it is God who works in you both to will and to do for [His] good pleasure.

We all have our own spirit and Jesus' own spirit was God the Father's Spirit come as a man; and, Jesus was also baptized with the Holy Spirit and with power.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
We all have our own spirit and Jesus' own spirit was God the Father's Spirit come as a man; and, Jesus was also baptized with the Holy Spirit and with power.

I said
Sorry that isn't right. Jesus was specific on who He was. He was the Son of God the Father.

[Mat 16:13-18
13 When Jesus came into the region of Caesarea Philippi, He asked His disciples, saying, "Who do men say that I, the Son of Man, am?"
14 So they said, "Some [say] John the Baptist, some Elijah, and others Jeremiah or one of the prophets."
15 He said to them, "But who do you say that I am?"
16 Simon Peter answered and said, "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God."
17 Jesus answered and said to him, "Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah, for flesh and blood has not revealed [this] to you, but My Father who is in heaven. 18 "And I also say to you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it.

Jesus said the Father is the only true God.

[Jhn 17:3
3 "And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.

Paul even supports what Jesus said. For us there is one God the Father.

[1Co 8:6
6 yet for us [there is] one God, the Father, of whom [are] all things, and we for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom [are] all things, and through whom we [live].

Jesus told us we have the very same God and very same Father that He has.

[Jhn 20:17
17 Jesus said to her, "Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, 'I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and [to] My God and your God.' "

God cannot be tempted

[Jas 1:13
13 Let no one say when he is tempted, "I am tempted by God"; for God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does He Himself tempt anyone.

And yet Jesus was tempted the very same way we are.

[Heb 4:15
15 For we do not have a High Priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but was in all [points] tempted as [we are, yet] without sin.

john w

Hall of Fame
I said
something is wrong with you. I have showed you "God the Father" over and over. And it has never said no where in the bible "God the Son" or God the Holy Spirit.

No,you "argued:"

It always says God the Father. It has never said no where in the bible, God the Son or God the Holy Spirit.
If you follow the rules of believing set forth by God in the new testament. Don't think beyond what is written, and don't add one thing to the verses or take one thing away from the verses.

Show us in Genesis-Malachi, where it says "God the Father."

Thus, there is no such thing as "God the Father" in the Old Testament.

Both of you need to sober up, before you "post."

God's Truth

I said
Sorry that isn't right. Jesus was specific on who He was. He was the Son of God the Father.

[Mat 16:13-18
13 When Jesus came into the region of Caesarea Philippi, He asked His disciples, saying, "Who do men say that I, the Son of Man, am?"
14 So they said, "Some [say] John the Baptist, some Elijah, and others Jeremiah or one of the prophets."
15 He said to them, "But who do you say that I am?"
16 Simon Peter answered and said, "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God."
17 Jesus answered and said to him, "Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah, for flesh and blood has not revealed [this] to you, but My Father who is in heaven. 18 "And I also say to you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it.

Jesus said the Father is the only true God.

[Jhn 17:3
3 "And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.

Paul even supports what Jesus said. For us there is one God the Father.

[1Co 8:6
6 yet for us [there is] one God, the Father, of whom [are] all things, and we for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom [are] all things, and through whom we [live].

Jesus told us we have the very same God and very same Father that He has.

17 Jesus said to her, "Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, 'I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and [to] My God and your God.' "

God cannot be tempted

[Jas 1:13
13 Let no one say when he is tempted, "I am tempted by God"; for God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does He Himself tempt anyone.

And yet Jesus was tempted the very same way we are.

[Heb 4:15
15 For we do not have a High Priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but was in all [points] tempted as [we are, yet] without sin.

God the Father really came as a man and He didn't just pretend to.

Jesus was tempted in the desert so that he could know what humans go through.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
God the Father really came as a man and He didn't just pretend to.

Jesus was tempted in the desert so that he could know what humans go through.

I said
Some people believe that but not me. And none of them have ever shown me any proof or evidence. And they cant come up with any that will override what I just showed you. I know the Holy Spirit and I have the revelations of Jesus Christ. No one can change that.

God's Truth

I said
Some people believe that but not me. And none of them have ever shown me any proof or evidence. And they cant come up with any that will override what I just showed you. I know the Holy Spirit and I have the revelations of Jesus Christ. No one can change that.

God says there is only one Spirit.

You make two, Jesus' man spirit that is not of God, according to you, and the Holy Spirit.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
God says there is only one Spirit.

You make two, Jesus' man spirit that is not of God, according to you, and the Holy Spirit.

I said
Everyone has many spirits in them. Look at the swine that run off the cliff. 2000 spirits.
We focus through the Holy Spirit on these.

One body Christian and one Spirit the Holy Spirit our teacher.One Lord Jesus, one faith in the new testament, one baptism water baptism. And one God the Father is behind it all
[Eph 4:4-6
4 [There is] one body and one Spirit, just as you were called in one hope of your calling;
5 one Lord, one faith, one baptism;
6 one God and Father of all, who [is] above all, and through all, and in you all.

God's Truth

I said
Everyone has many spirits in them. Look at the swine that run off the cliff. 2000 spirits.

Those who have demons might have many demons.

I am not speaking about demons.

I am speaking about One Divine Spirit.
One body Christian and one Spirit the Holy Spirit our teacher.One Lord Jesus, one faith in the new testament, one baptism water baptism. And one God the Father is behind it all
[Eph 4:4-6
4 [There is] one body and one Spirit, just as you were called in one hope of your calling;
5 one Lord, one faith, one baptism;
6 one God and Father of all, who [is] above all, and through all, and in you all.

Again, you make two Spirits, or more.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Those who have demons might have many demons.

I am not speaking about demons.

I am speaking about One Divine Spirit.

Again, you make two Spirits, or more.

I said
There are three Divine beings. Three different Spirits. All at the same time.
[Mat 3:16-17
16 When He had been baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water; and behold, the heavens were opened to Him, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting upon Him.
17 And suddenly a voice [came] from heaven, saying, "This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased."

[Jhn 1:50-51
50 Jesus answered and said to him, "Because I said to you, 'I saw you under the fig tree,' do you believe? You will see greater things than these."
51 And He said to him, "Most assuredly, I say to you, hereafter you shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of Man."

God's Truth

I said
There are three Divine beings. Three different Spirits. All at the same time.
[Mat 3:16-17
16 When He had been baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water; and behold, the heavens were opened to Him, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting upon Him.
17 And suddenly a voice [came] from heaven, saying, "This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased."

[Jhn 1:50-51
50 Jesus answered and said to him, "Because I said to you, 'I saw you under the fig tree,' do you believe? You will see greater things than these."
51 And He said to him, "Most assuredly, I say to you, hereafter you shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of Man."

No there are not three Divine Spirits there is only one.

That is what scripture says.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
No there are not three Divine Spirits there is only one.

That is what scripture says.

I said
I keep showing you the three different divine Spirits, with three different Jobs. I even show you that scripture says that only the Father is God. You keep rejecting all them scriptures I show you with only your own opinion---no proof, or evidence, or scripture. You break all the rules of believing. With no more than your own opinion.

[Rom 12:16
16 Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
God put many stumbling blocks in scripture. Like circumstantial verses which can go many different ways. But He also put factual verses, which can only mean one thing. If you have unclean spirits in you they will push you to override the factual verses with the circumstantial verses.
Nothing in scripture can override these verses.

[Jhn 17:1-3
1 Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: "Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You,
2 "as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him.

[1Co 8:5-6
5 For even if there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth (as there are many gods and many lords),

[Heb 7:12, 18
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law. ...
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,

[Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new [covenant]," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

[Heb 9:16-18
16 For where there [is] a testament, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.
17 For a testament [is] in force after men are dead, since it has no power at all while the testator lives.
18 Therefore not even the first [covenant] was dedicated without blood.

To follow the rules of believing one must follow the rules. Or the devil has you.

[1Co 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.

[Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and [from] the things which are written in this book.

God's Truth

I said
I keep showing you the three different divine Spirits, with three different Jobs. I even show you that scripture says that only the Father is God. You keep rejecting all them scriptures I show you with only your own opinion---no proof, or evidence, or scripture. You break all the rules of believing. With no more than your own opinion.

[Rom 12:16
16 Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.

The Bible says there is only one Spirit and one job.

I can hardly believe you go against the scriptures so boldly and say there are three different divine Spirits and three different jobs.

Believe and obey the truth.

John 10:37 Do not believe me unless I do the works of my Father.

John 5:17 In his defense Jesus said to them, "My Father is always at his work to this very day, and I too am working."

John 6:38 For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me.

John 4:34
"My food," said Jesus, "is to do the will of him who sent me and to finish his work.

Status
Not open for further replies.