God The Father

Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame

this is really true. There is No Such A PERSOdN in The Bible - as God The Son This is because The Son is the ONLY God that eXists in The Bible.

Trinitarians simply have no scriptures for their theology.
There is no such thing as "God the Father" in the Old Testament.

john w

Hall of Fame
God the Father is the one speaking in the Old Testament.
You missed the argument, as usual.

It always says God the Father. It has never said no where in the bible, God the Son or God the Holy Spirit.
If you follow the rules of believing set forth by God in the new testament. Don't think beyond what is written, and don't add one thing to the verses or take one thing away from the verses.[

Show us in Genesis-Malachi, "God the Father."

Thus, there is no such thing as "God the Father" in the Old Testament.

Get sober.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

Get sober.

I said
lolol There is no argument. I never said it was in the old testament. Now maybe your trying to start one but that doesn't work with me.

GeoffW

God The Father, God The Father, God the Father, God The Father, God the Father, God The Father, God The Father.

John 6:27
27 "Do not labor for the food which perishes, but for the food which endures to everlasting life, which the Son of Man will give you, because God the Father has set His seal on Him."
(NKJ)

1 Cor 8:6
6 yet for us there is one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and through whom we live.
(NKJ)

1 Cor 15:24
24 Then comes the end, when He delivers the kingdom to God the Father, when He puts an end to all rule and all authority and power.
(NKJ)

Gal 1:1
1 Paul, an apostle (not from men nor through man, but through Jesus Christ and God the Father who raised Him from the dead),
(NKJ)

Gal 1:3
3 Grace to you and peace from God the Father and our Lord Jesus Christ,
(NKJ)

Eph 5:20
20 giving thanks always for all things to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ,
(NKJ)

Eph 6:23
23 Peace to the brethren, and love with faith, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
(NKJ)

Phil 2:11
11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
(NKJ)

Col 3:17
17 And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him.
(NKJ)

1Thes 1:1

1 Paul, Silvanus, and Timothy, To the church of the Thessalonians in God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ: Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
(NKJ)

2 Tim 1:2
2 To Timothy, a beloved son: Grace, mercy, and peace from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Lord.
(NKJ)

Titus 1:4
4 To Titus, a true son in our common faith: Grace, mercy, and peace from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ our Savior.
(NKJ)

1 Pet 1:2
2 elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, in sanctification of the Spirit, for obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace to you and peace be multiplied.
(NKJ)

2 Pet 1:17
17 For He received from God the Father honor and glory when such a voice came to Him from the Excellent Glory: "This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased."
(NKJ)

II Jn 1:3
3 Grace, mercy, and peace will be with you from God the Father and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love.
(NKJ)

Jude 1:1

1 Jude, a bondservant of Jesus Christ, and brother of James, To those who are called, sanctified by God the Father, and preserved in Jesus Christ:
(NKJ)

1 Cor 8:6-7
6 yet for us there is one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and through whom we live.
7 However, there is not in everyone that knowledge; for some, with consciousness of the idol, until now eat it as a thing offered to an idol; and their conscience, being weak, is defiled.
(NKJ)

Yep.

Joh 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

Joh 5:26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;

Joh 6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

The Father alone has life in and of himself. He gave of his Spirit/life to his son, the man, Jesus Christ.

Geoff.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Yep.

Joh 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

Joh 5:26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;

Joh 6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

The Father alone has life in and of himself. He gave of his Spirit/life to his son, the man, Jesus Christ.

Geoff.

I said
I agree.

john w

Hall of Fame
I said
lolol There is no argument. I never said it was in the old testament. Now maybe your trying to start one but that doesn't work with me.

No,you "argued:"
It always says God the Father. It has never said no where in the bible, God the Son or God the Holy Spirit.
If you follow the rules of believing set forth by God in the new testament. Don't think beyond what is written, and don't add one thing to the verses or take one thing away from the verses.

Show us in Genesis-Malachi, where it says "God the Father."

Both of you need to sober up, before you "post."

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
lolol No one has said that it is in the old testament. But you, now your arguing with yourself not us.

john w

Hall of Fame
I said
lolol No one has said that it is in the old testament. But you, now your arguing with yourself not us.

If you follow the rules of believing set forth by God in the new testament. Don't think beyond what is written, and don't add one thing to the verses or take one thing away from the verses.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
something is wrong with you. I have showed you "God the Father" over and over. And it has never said no where in the bible "God the Son" or God the Holy Spirit.

God's Truth

Malachi 2:10
Do we not all have one Father? Did not one God create us? Why do we profane the covenant of our ancestors by being unfaithful

Isaiah 64:8 Yet, O LORD, you are our Father. We are the clay, you are the potter; we are all the work of your hand.

Deuteronomy 32:6 Is this the way you repay the LORD, you foolish and unwise people? Is he not your Father, your Creator, who made you and formed you?

Isaiah 63:16 But you are our Father, though Abraham does not know us or Israel acknowledge us; you, LORD, are our Father, our Redeemer from of old is your name.

john w

Hall of Fame
Malachi 2:10
Do we not all have one Father? Did not one God create us? Why do we profane the covenant of our ancestors by being unfaithful

Isaiah 64:8 Yet, O LORD, you are our Father. We are the clay, you are the potter; we are all the work of your hand.

Deuteronomy 32:6 Is this the way you repay the LORD, you foolish and unwise people? Is he not your Father, your Creator, who made you and formed you?

Isaiah 63:16 But you are our Father, though Abraham does not know us or Israel acknowledge us; you, LORD, are our Father, our Redeemer from of old is your name.
The troll cannot read.

Psalms 2 KJV
1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed, saying,

3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.

7 I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.

11 Serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

God's Truth

[1Co 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
[Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and [from] the things which are written in this book.

Jesus IS God the Father come as a Son.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The troll cannot read.

I said
lolo Your the only one arguing because I'm still trying to figure out what your talking about.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Jesus IS God the Father come as a Son.

I said
We will have to agree to disagree there.

[Jhn 17:1-3
1 Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: "Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You,
2 "as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him.
3 "And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.

Paul backed Him up with yet for us there is only one God the Father.
[1Co 8:6
6 yet for us [there is] one God, the Father, of whom [are] all things, and we for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom [are] all things, and through whom we [live].

God's Truth

I said
We will have to agree to disagree there.

[Jhn 17:1-3
1 Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: "Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You,
2 "as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him.
3 "And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.

Paul backed Him up with yet for us there is only one God the Father.
[1Co 8:6
6 yet for us [there is] one God, the Father, of whom [are] all things, and we for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom [are] all things, and through whom we [live].

God came as a man so who should he pray to as a man?

Status
Not open for further replies.