God The Father

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
God The Father, God The Father, God the Father, God The Father, God the Father, God The Father, God The Father.

John 6:27
27 "Do not labor for the food which perishes, but for the food which endures to everlasting life, which the Son of Man will give you, because God the Father has set His seal on Him."
(NKJ)

1 Cor 8:6
6 yet for us there is one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and through whom we live.
(NKJ)

1 Cor 15:24
24 Then comes the end, when He delivers the kingdom to God the Father, when He puts an end to all rule and all authority and power.
(NKJ)

Gal 1:1
1 Paul, an apostle (not from men nor through man, but through Jesus Christ and God the Father who raised Him from the dead),
(NKJ)

Gal 1:3
3 Grace to you and peace from God the Father and our Lord Jesus Christ,
(NKJ)

Eph 5:20
20 giving thanks always for all things to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ,
(NKJ)

Eph 6:23
23 Peace to the brethren, and love with faith, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
(NKJ)

Phil 2:11
11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
(NKJ)

Col 3:17
17 And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him.
(NKJ)

1Thes 1:1

1 Paul, Silvanus, and Timothy, To the church of the Thessalonians in God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ: Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
(NKJ)

2 Tim 1:2
2 To Timothy, a beloved son: Grace, mercy, and peace from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Lord.
(NKJ)

Titus 1:4
4 To Titus, a true son in our common faith: Grace, mercy, and peace from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ our Savior.
(NKJ)

1 Pet 1:2
2 elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, in sanctification of the Spirit, for obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace to you and peace be multiplied.
(NKJ)

2 Pet 1:17
17 For He received from God the Father honor and glory when such a voice came to Him from the Excellent Glory: "This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased."
(NKJ)

II Jn 1:3
3 Grace, mercy, and peace will be with you from God the Father and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love.
(NKJ)

Jude 1:1

1 Jude, a bondservant of Jesus Christ, and brother of James, To those who are called, sanctified by God the Father, and preserved in Jesus Christ:
(NKJ)

1 Cor 8:6-7
6 yet for us there is one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and through whom we live.
7 However, there is not in everyone that knowledge; for some, with consciousness of the idol, until now eat it as a thing offered to an idol; and their conscience, being weak, is defiled.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
It always says God the Father. It has never said no where in the bible, God the Son or God the Holy Spirit.
If you follow the rules of believing set forth by God in the new testament. Don't think beyond what is written, and don't add one thing to the verses or take one thing away from the verses.

[1Co 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
[Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and [from] the things which are written in this book.

Marbleyes

this is really true. There is No Such A PERSOdN in The Bible - as God The Son This is because The Son is the ONLY God that eXists in The Bible.

Trinitarians simply have no scriptures for their theology.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Yes no such a PERSON in the Bible. The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are all the same Person / The Same 1 singular Non Trinitarian - God.

I said
Opinions are cheep. It takes evidence have you got any?
Because I have here three different beings in three different places at the same time.

[Mat 3:16-17
16 When He had been baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water; and behold, the heavens were opened to Him, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting upon Him.
17 And suddenly a voice [came] from heaven, saying, "This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased."

Jesus Himself said that the Father was the only true God.

[Jhn 17:1-3
1 Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: "Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You,
2 "as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him.
3 "And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.

God's Truth

this is really true. There is No Such A PERSOdN in The Bible - as God The Son This is because The Son is the ONLY God that eXists in The Bible.

Trinitarians simply have no scriptures for their theology.

Right; There is only one God and He is the Father. Jesus is God the Father come in the flesh as a Man.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Right; There is only one God and He is the Father. Jesus is God the Father come in the flesh as a Man.

I said
So your saying Jesus lied here.

1 Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: "Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You,
2 "as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him.
3 "And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.

God's Truth

I said
So your saying Jesus lied here.

You claiming a lie is a lie.

Jesus is God the Father come as a Son.

There is only ONE GOD and HE IS THE FATHER.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
Then are you saying the Father lied.

[Mat 17:5
5 While he was still speaking, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them; and suddenly a voice came out of the cloud, saying, "This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased. Hear Him!"
[Mar 9:7
7 And a cloud came and overshadowed them; and a voice came out of the cloud, saying, "This is My beloved Son. Hear Him!"
[Luk 9:35
35 And a voice came out of the cloud, saying, "This is My beloved Son. Hear Him!"

God's Truth

I said
Then are you saying the Father lied.

[Mat 17:5
5 While he was still speaking, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them; and suddenly a voice came out of the cloud, saying, "This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased. Hear Him!"
[Mar 9:7
7 And a cloud came and overshadowed them; and a voice came out of the cloud, saying, "This is My beloved Son. Hear Him!"
[Luk 9:35
35 And a voice came out of the cloud, saying, "This is My beloved Son. Hear Him!"

God's Truth

I said
Well you gave me your own opinion. And I gave you the Word of God.

Here is scripture reference for you since you didn't recognize the scripture from what I said:

1 Corinthians 8:6 yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live.

Ephesians 4:6 one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

Here is scripture reference for you since you didn't recognize the scripture from what I said:

1 Corinthians 8:6 yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live.

Ephesians 4:6 one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.

I said
I'm glad you see that. There is only one God the Father.

[2Co 5:18-19
18 Now all things [are] of God, who has reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ, and has given us the ministry of reconciliation,
19 that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation.

Now do you see that God can be in us, and it will not make us God.

[Phl 2:13
13 for it is God who works in you both to will and to do for [His] good pleasure.

Now can you see that God left Jesus. To die alone on the cross. If Jesus was God He couldn't leave Himself.

[Mat 27:46
46 And about the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, "Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?" that is, "My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?"

God's Truth

I said
I'm glad you see that. There is only one God the Father.

[2Co 5:18-19
18 Now all things [are] of God, who has reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ, and has given us the ministry of reconciliation,
19 that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation.

Now do you see that God can be in us, and it will not make us God.

[Phl 2:13
13 for it is God who works in you both to will and to do for [His] good pleasure.

Now can you see that God left Jesus. To die alone on the cross. If Jesus was God He couldn't leave Himself.

46 And about the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, "Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?" that is, "My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?"

You don't understand that last scripture.

The Father didn't leave Jesus, it just seems like it when we suffer and die.

Jesus was quoting scripture from the old testament.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
I'm sorry Jesus said it and Jesus meant it.

God's Truth

I said
I'm sorry Jesus said it and Jesus meant it.

When someone suffers and dies it just looks like God has forsaken them, even when He has not.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
With two different views I would say that. But I would say one of us don't understand. Taken at face value it means just what it says. But I have received it in revelations. So I know its means what it says.

18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and [from] the things which are written in this book.

God's Truth

I said
With two different views I would say that. But I would say one of us don't understand. Taken at face value it means just what it says. But I have received it in revelations. So I know its means what it says.

Jesus' Spirit is the Spirit of God the Father, so we can know that God did not forsake Himself. We also know that Jesus tells us that he will never leave or forsake us, but it sure seems like it sometimes when we are suffering.
Get real.

john w

Hall of Fame
It always says God the Father. It has never said no where in the bible, God the Son or God the Holy Spirit.
If you follow the rules of believing set forth by God in the new testament. Don't think beyond what is written, and don't add one thing to the verses or take one thing away from the verses.

[1Co 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.

Show us in Genesis-Malachi, "God the Father."

Status
Not open for further replies.