Get back in the closet

MrDante

I wouldn't have started a thread because no one here ever implies that heteros are saints or above perversity, as they do with sodomites, and in any case heteros in the same situation would need locked away from society and not one straight person here will argue that.

But.

Every time there's a report on homosexual criminals, TOL's loser leftists ALWAYS seek to mitigate or dismiss it somehow. They're angered just to have it reported. Because they're hypocrites.

That's why I do this.

Oh please be honest, you do it because you are a sad and hateful little man.

ClimateSanity

Oh please be honest, you do it because you are a sad and hateful little man.

A hateful "little" man? Hmmmmm

He is giving his opinions. He hates homosexual behavior. I hate sauerkraut. When either of those predilections turns into actual harm...get back with me.

chair

What makes you think crazy behavior like this is in any way typical of gays ? It isn't ! And lots of straight people have done similar crazy things in public , such as having sex in public
etc .
Don't use isolated examples of bizarre behavior among gays as an excuse to label all of them as being dangerous freaks !

I agree.

Arthur Brain

I wouldn't have started a thread because no one here ever implies that heteros are saints or above perversity, as they do with sodomites, and in any case heteros in the same situation would need locked away from society and not one straight person here will argue that.

But.

Every time there's a report on homosexual criminals, TOL's loser leftists ALWAYS seek to mitigate or dismiss it somehow. They're angered just to have it reported. Because they're hypocrites.

That's why I do this.

Oh please, you go searching for story after story about gay men breaking the law and it's just an obsession on your part. Nobody's even arguing that homosexuals are all 'paragons of virtue' or some such anyway you nut.

You're aCW mark II dude...

:kookoo:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
The UK will be Mohammedan within 50 years.

So speaketh the Grand Poobah...

tumblr_lpyeyvwiEz1qi9v15.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Oh please, you go searching for story after story about gay men breaking the law and it's just an obsession on your part. Nobody's even arguing that homosexuals are all 'paragons of virtue' or some such anyway you nut.

You're aCW mark II dude...

:kookoo:

You really don't have a clue as to who musterion is do you Art?

Let me give you a hint: He was your comrade for many years under another username.

Arthur Brain

You really don't have a clue as to who musterion is do you Art?

Let me give you a hint: He was your comrade for many years under another username.

Pfft, I don't care who he is or what username he used to go under. He's got more in common with you than he has with me doofus. You're both gormless, homosexuality obsessed cranks...

:freak:

ClimateSanity

The UK will be Mohammedan within 50 years.

Just look at America's southwest. What is the percentage of the population under 30 that is of mexican heritage? I believe I heard it is over 50%. Their goal was to reconquest the American Southwest. In thirty years, it will be reached demographically. Now, if a majority of that population assimilates and has their loyalty to America, then no harm, no foul. But if instincts of ethnicity rule their actions, it will be a simple matter of creating their own country sliced out of what was America.

ClimateSanity

Eh, Shropshire maybe and certain parts of Hereford...

Else...

:dunce:

In the 2011 census Office for National Statistics, the proportion of Muslims in London had risen to 12.4% of the population (40% of England's Muslims). In the boroughs of Newham and Tower Hamlets, the percentages of Muslims were over 30%.

When did Muslim immigration begin in earnest? Do the math.

Danoh

You mean the way we sliced the American Southwest out of what was Mexico?

Mexican_Cession.png

As with our US of A - nations formed out of the obliteration of others in the name of one self-delusion of supremacy or another.

Trump and what is obviously his largely white supremacist base and assorted Uncle Tom's in their Make America Hate Again, was only inevitable.

As Freud well noted "every belief contains within it the history of its' own origin."

So here we are - full circle.

For about two years, anyway.

Fortunately, Trump is like the Bible's Satan - unable to help who he is; he cannot help but bring himself and his fool legions to their own self-inflicted end.

Enjoy your two years; Trump Drones. I know I'm enjoying your Side Show.