Fun With Trump

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Hey moron, dimwit, dummy...
And at that point, the maestro reached the end of his vocabulary and his wit...died.

...have you figured out yet that I, and most others here, don't give a dink about what you think or have to say?
Yes, yes and frequently too. :eek:

Not to put a point on rebuttal, but Quixote's alone has more views and posts than your hundred threads combined. So...put the stone down before your cut your throat with it.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Silence you apparent purveyor of magic arts you...

:nono:
:think: Do you think she can float?

More Fun With Trump:

[FONT=&quot]"A 12-year-old boy is actually running one of Trump's campaign offices in Colorado. When asked how an inexperienced child could be running things, the boy said, 'Look, he's the nominee and we're stuck with him.'" –Jimmy Fallon[/FONT]

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Fun with Trump

0911toon_wasserman.jpg

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
CC's part of this thread should be called Fawn With Trump. :poly:

"If Trump is elected there will be hell toupee." Anonymous

"At a rally over the weekend, Donald Trump was surrounded by Secret Service agents after a man tried to rush the stage. The Secret Service said the man was dangerous and disturbed, but they had to protect him anyway. "–Jimmy Fallon

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
He is quite funny on occasion. I don't agree with his policies that much but he has a bluntness that's rare in the world of politics...

You know, for what its worth, I probably would not have liked to see Trump as president in other times past. But now things are so bad, so rotten... ...there are so many wolves among the sheep pushing so many destructive agendas, that I think a rude, blunt, in-your-face man like Trump is the medicine for the illness.

I have heard that Churchill was a fairly rude person too. But I think all would agree that he was the right man at the right time. Trump is the right man for right now, "a bluntness that's rare in the world of politics," a man who will look a liar and fraud in the face and bluntly say, you are a liar and a fraud. Politicians won't do that but he will.