Fun With Trump

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Fun with Trump

Stage collapses after Trump birther speech

‘Washington Post’ Confirms Hillary Clinton Started the Birther Movement
story link
"New analysis from the Washington Post removes any doubt that the anti-Obama Birther movement was started in 2007 and 2008 by Hillary Clinton, her campaign, and her Democrat supporters....."

Last edited by a moderator:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Fun with Trump

2048x1152

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
You see, the difference between you and me Anna, is that I post real things, and you post hate cartoons that are based on lies. That's why you're a loser and why you'll always be a loser, because you can't tell the difference.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
wasn't the whole point of his "rapists" comment that they were the ones who illegally immigrated?

Anna does not care about the hundreds of women documented to have been raped by illegal aliens, just like Hillary does not care that her own husband is a rapist. Anna is just a small, petty little hatemonger living in her little world of lies.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
You see, the difference between you and me Anna, is that I post real things, and you post hate cartoons that are based on lies. That's why you're a loser and why you'll always be a loser, because you can't tell the difference.

Anna does not care about the hundreds of women documented to have been raped by illegal aliens, just like Hillary does not care that her own husband is a rapist. Anna is just a small, petty little hatemonger living in her little world of lies.

She missed that whole point... did you expect any sort of logic or reason from a liberal? Please... :chuckle:

Does this mean you're not having fun with Trump? :)

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Especially since the KKK guy is a democrat...always have been.

That was the KKK then. This is the KKK now:

Virginia KKK Leader Calls Donald Trump ‘Best For The Job’

Former KKK leader David Duke isn’t the only high-profile white nationalist who has declared himself to be on team Trump.
In an interview with Richmond, Virginia, NBC affiliate WWBT, a man identified only as the “imperial wizard for the Rebel Brigade of the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan” weighed in on the 2016 presidential election and declared his support for Republican candidate Donald Trump.
“I think Donald Trump would be best for the job,” he told anchor Chris Thomas. “The reason a lot of a lot of Klan members like Donald Trump is because a lot of what he believes, we believe in.”

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
She missed that whole point... did you expect any sort of logic or reason from a liberal? Please... :chuckle:

She's a bonafide liar and a general jerk. Just look at this thread: I thought I'd inject a little humor into just one thread but she couldn't handle that. She had to spew out her usual bigotry and stupidity and mess it up. I guess all that baby-killing makes you angry.

The Donald on Oprah

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
She's a bonafide liar and a general jerk. Just look at this thread: I thought I'd inject a little humor into just one thread but she couldn't handle that. She had to spew out her usual bigotry and stupidity and mess it up. I guess all that baby-killing makes you angry.

I'm having a wonderfully fun time. :)

I'm sorry you're so grumpy. :(

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
She's a bonafide liar
You either don't understand the word or you don't understand anna.

Kidding, you don't appear to understand either.

and a general jerk.
So you're saying that if true you believe she outranks you? :plain:

Just look at this thread: I thought I'd inject a little humor into just one thread but she couldn't handle that.
You interject a little humor in almost any thread you post in...inadvertently, of course, but funny nonetheless.

Fun with Trump:

"The good news is, President Obama was born in America. The bad news is, so was Donald Trump." —Jay Leno

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
A few more:

“Donald has attacked every person of color – except John Boehner.”—Joe Biden

"Donald Trump has come out in favor of shutting down Planned Parenthood. However, experts say, if he really wants Planned Parenthood to go under he should turn it into a Trump property."–Conan O"Brien