Freewill religion is the Man of Sin !

Nanja

Thats Right ! The privilege to believe on Christ is for His Deaths Sake Phil 1:29

29 For unto you it is given in the behalf of Christ, not only to believe on him, but also to suffer for his sake;

Its a privilege granted ,in the behalf of Christ, to become a Believer in Him, thats God's way of ensuring that His Death for them was not in vain !

A great privilege, indeed. We Praise Him!

~~~~~

Nanja

In the beginning the First Parents of God's Elect, Adam and Eve fell victim to a Evil heart of Unbelief liken to what the writer here points out Heb 3:12

12 Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God.

You see that ? Apostasy is the symptom of an evil heart of unbelief, which Apostacy the Elect first committed in Adam and Eve. Eve disbelieved the True and Living God who had Created them and Blessed them, and believed the father of lies, the devil, which constituted a departing from God.

The word depart aphistémi means:

I make to stand away, draw away, repel, take up a position away from, withdraw from, leave, abstain from.

to fall away, become faithless = Unbelief !

BTW, this means that plain ordinary faith men have in God by nature, it means that its no good,if failed to remain loyal to God, it failed the test of Love to God !

Natural faith in God firt created in Adam and Eve apostatized, departed from God !

So again, if Christ did not die for unbelief, He did not die for the very sin of the World in Adam, which Jn 1:29 says different !

Jn 1:29

29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin[unbelief/disobedience] of the world.

The evil of unbelief with Eve , though she was deceived, she gave more credence, trust to what the devil said to her, than what God had said to her ! And at that instance she departed from the Living God !

TY for pointing out another antichrist teaching, which states that Jesus Christ did not die for the sin of unbelief.
This false teaching only serves to deny the efficacy of the Death of Christ in the Purpose of God.

And this is characteristic of all false religion: It attempts to combine man's cooperative work in Salvation,
in this case, by his own act of believing: Just a variant of another works-based Salvation plan.

Any religion that states Christ did not die for all sin, makes Him a failure;
that He fell short of accomplishing the Purpose of God in His Work of the Cross for all His Elect!

As you have clearly illustrated, the sin of unbelief is the same as disobedience:
Eve disbelieved God and instead believed the devil.

Those Christ died for, He redeems them from all iniquity / sin 1 John 3:4 KJV.

Titus 2:14 Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity,
and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

~~~~~

beloved57

TY for pointing out another antichrist teaching, which states that Jesus Christ did not die for the sin of unbelief.
This false teaching only serves to deny the efficacy of the Death of Christ in the Purpose of God.

And this is characteristic of all false religion: It attempts to combine man's cooperative work in Salvation,
in this case, by his own act of believing: Just a variant of another works-based Salvation plan.

Any religion that states Christ did not die for all sin, makes Him a failure;
that He fell short of accomplishing the Purpose of God in His Work of the Cross for all His Elect!

As you have clearly illustrated, the sin of unbelief is the same as disobedience:
Eve disbelieved God and instead believed the devil.

Those Christ died for, He redeems them from all iniquity / sin 1 John 3:4 KJV.

Titus 2:14 Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity,
and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

~~~~~

Thanks for your comments of confirmation of the Truth!

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Beloved57 and Nanja,

You guys are doing a good job. Many of those who disagree are really just upset because they can't get everything to come out perfect in their own minds. No one can understand everything. That is where faith takes over. If faith does not take over it is because the person lacks faith. God gives us faith.

Thanks again
dialm

beloved57

And shall be Satisfied !

And shall be Satisfied !

Isa 53:11

11 He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.

The Lord, upon seeing His Son's suffering unto death, for the sins of His People, and His God and Father shall be satisfied, even satisfied with the results of His suffering unto Death; For by His Death, He shall Justify many, because by His suffering unto death, He bear their iniquities, this Satisfied God's law and Justice for them.

The word satisfied saba or sabea means:

be sated, have desire satisfied

God the Father and Son are satisfied with the results given. God the Father desires that all whom He loves be saved and come into the knowledge of the Truth 1 Tim 2:4, and He's satisfied that Christ's death produces those results; hence if one for whom God desires to be saved and come into the knowledge of the Truth does not, then He can not be satisfied with that, nor could Christ, and Isa 53:11 is a false witness !

beloved57

That eliminates death !

That eliminates death !

Jn 1:29

29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

It amazes me how many false teachers make their reach and appeal to this scripture as a proof text for the false view that Christ died for the sins of every individual of mankind without exception, yet that is not what that scripture states nor means, and here is one reason why so ! You see where sin has been taken away as here stated, or where its not imputed because it has been taken away 2 Cor 5:19, then the consequences of sin, Death, must also be done away with, abolished 2 Tim 1:10

10 But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:

He abolished death by His death because it paid the ultimate pricefor the sins of those He died for, Death Rom 6:23 !

That word abolished katargeó means:
(a) I make idle (inactive), make of no effect, annul, abolish, bring to naught, (b) I discharge, sever, separate from.

For them He died He makes death of no effect anymore, it can no longer reign through sin as per Rom 5:21

That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.

That reign ends through Christ's Death, those He died for must be discharged from death because He took away their sins ! Jn 1:29 !

beloved57

That eliminates death ! 2

That eliminates death ! 2

John 1:29 is the fulfillment of the prophecy of Daniel here Dan 9:24

24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

John Gill on the phrase "to make an end of sins"

and to make an end of sins; so that they shall be no more, but put away and abolished by the sacrifice and satisfaction of Christ for them, as to guilt and punishment; so that those, for whose sins satisfaction is made, no charge can be brought against them, nor the curse of the law reach them, nor any sentence of it be executed, or any punishment inflicted on them; but are entirely and completely saved from all their sins, and the sad effects of them. Our version follows the marginal reading; but the textual writing is, "to seal up sins" (w); which is expressive of the pardon of them procured by Christ; for things sealed are hid and covered, and so are sins forgiven, Psalm 32:1,

See Legally, death can only reign because of sin, because death is the wages of sin Rom 6:23a, so where sin has been taken away, life must be applied as an evidence of the same, so life must be given to a world when its sin has been done away as Per Jn 1:29 or where its sins are not imputed as Per 2 Cor 5:19 !

Remember Jesus spake these words about the World Jn 6:32-33

32 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from heaven; but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven.

33 For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.

He came down from Heaven which results in His giving Life to the world, that world which by His death He would take away its sins ! That world He gives Life to !

He doesnt make it available for them, He gives it to them !

That word giveth didómi:

means to produce, as in to produce Life unto the world, it means to give as something due as in obligation:

to give what is due or obligatory, to pay:

In other words on the strength and credit of Christ's death doing away with this worlds sins, by paying its debt to God's Law and Justice, Life is what is due to it as a debt to be paid to it ! This Life is both Spiritual and Eternal !

This is also the World of His Sheep, lets recall Jesus saying specifically of them Jn 10:7-10

7 Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.

8 All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them.

9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they[The Sheep] might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Thats the world He came to giveth Life unto Jn 6:32-33

32 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from heaven; but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven.

33 For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.

Death has been abolished for the world of Christ's Sheep, because His Death for them taketh away their sin Jn 1:29 !

beloved57

What does it mean to be saved ?

What does it mean to be saved ?

Its important to understand that the bible teaches to be saved in Three distinct ways, and all three are because of Christ, His Death of the Cross ! #1. All for whom God has Chosen in Christ before the foundation of the World Eph 1:4

4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

2 Tim 1:9

9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

By this Eternal Purpose in Christ of Election the Chosen are already saved from the Penalty and condemnation of their sins before they even become sinners in real time !

This means, though unknown to them, there was never no danger of them being condemned to Hell for their sins ! Thats Because God Eternally had already Purposed for Christ to be condemned for them in their stead !

So was it really any real danger of any of them perishing in their sins, If God had already purposed to save them ? No its not, thats saying that God's Purpose might have been defeated and or disappointed !

#2. Those whom God has Chosen and Christ has died for, solely based upon His Death, they are legally saved from the penalty and condemnation of their sins, thats why its taught that those Christ died for, even while being enemies/unbelievers, they are nevertheless reconciled to God ! Rom 5:10

For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

As unbelievers and enemies they were saved from the penalty and condemnation of their sins, based solely on Christ's Death. The word reconciled in Vs 10 is the greek word καταλλάσσω:

I change, exchange, reconcile.

to receive one into his favor

to be restored to the favor of God, to recover God's favor

This is a Truth the unbelieving religious world cannot receive, but unbelievers and enemies that Christ died for are not under His Wrath and or Condemnation like others Jn 3:18,36 but instead are in God's Favor, and Peace, not because of anything they did, or anything did in them, but because of what Christ did for them !

Even being Saved from penalty and condemnation of sin by the Purpose of God as in Point #1 its foundationed upon the Legal effects of His Cross, in time, because Gods being is Eternal, He is not bound by time to realize His Purpose as men are who are creatures of time. He being Eternal could reckon the Legal benefits of Christ's death as a done deal from eternity and so, In the Purpose of God He is the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world Rev 13:8

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain[In Purpose] from the foundation of the world.

1 Pet 1:20

20 Who verily was foreordained[in purpose to be slain] before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,

However it was in Time and by the Cross, He actually died and paid the Legal debt for their sins, they being always in God's Purpose charged to Him and not to them !

beloved57

What does it mean to be saved ?2

What does it mean to be saved ?2

Now for #3. There is a being saved spiritually from the power of sin. Now even those of us who by the Grace of God who were blessed to be legally saved by Purpose and the Death of Christ, legally saved from the Penalty and condemnation of Our sins, yet in actual time we are still spiritually lost in alienation from God, much like the Prodigal Son, he was Lost and dead to His Father Lk 15:24

For this my son was dead, and is alive again; he was lost, and is found. And they began to be merry.

But even then, he was a Son ! By nature all the Chosen are spiritually lost, dead in trespasses and sins,but still Sons, but have no life spiritually and no fellowship with God.

For this reason the Legally saved still need to be saved from a spiritually lost state, or to be converted, and this Saving is done by the Spirit Titus 3:5

Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

And even this Spiritual Saving by the Spirit is in conjunction with and foundationed upon the Legal Saving done at the Cross !

We are Saved by the Purpose of the Father, The Purchase of the Son and the Application of the Spirit , to the Glory of God !

beloved57

Why sinners will die in their sins in unbelief !

Why sinners will die in their sins in unbelief !

Jn 8:24

24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

The reason why those who never believe die in their sins is because #1 They believed not because they were not of Christ's Sheep Jn 10:26

26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.

That scripture tells us why mean dont believe, they are not Christ's Sheep or God's Elect !

#2. Their sins they die in, they had neever been laid to the charge of Christ, in order for Him as their Surety Shepherd, to die for. Gods Justice smites the Shepherd Zech 13:7

Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the Lord of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones.

In order for them in Jn 8:24 to die in their sins, God must still charge them with them, instead of charging Christ the Shepherd of the Sheep, because God is not Unjust to charge them on Christ as He did stated Isa 53:6

6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the Lord hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

Notice, He laid the iniquity of them who were as Sheep upon Christ !

And so He could not have laid them upon Him and then turn around and charge or lay them on those indicated in Jn 8:24 !

So its not even remotely possible, without Impugning God's Righteousness in Justice, so that those who die in their sins, had already had them died for in Christ their Surety ! Hence the only just conclusion is that those in Jn 8:24 were not of His Sheep as He later says in Jn 10:26, and so He was not smitten for them as their Shepherd Zech 13:7 and thats why they did not believe in Him !

beloved57

Paul persecuted the Church of God !

Paul persecuted the Church of God !

1 Cor 15:9

For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God.

This one scripture overthrows the false notion some have, that the believing jews who came to Faith in Christ on the Day of Pentecost, to say they were not the Church of God, the Body of Christ.

Paul plainly by the Spirit states that he specifically persecuted the Church of God, the same one as Per Acts 20:28

28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

See respectively 1 Cor 1:2;10:32;2 Cor 1:1; Gal 1:13, and yet we know Pauls persecuting was primarily if not exclusively was against jews of his own ethnicity Acts 8:1-3

And Saul was consenting unto his death. And at that time there was a great persecution against the church which was at Jerusalem; and they were all scattered abroad throughout the regions of Judaea and Samaria, except the apostles.

2 And devout men carried Stephen to his burial, and made great lamentation over him.

3 As for Saul, he made havock of the church, entering into every house, and haling men and women committed them to prison.

Acts 9:1-2

And Saul, yet breathing out threatenings and slaughter against the disciples of the Lord, went unto the high priest,

2 And desired of him letters to Damascus to the synagogues, that if he found any of this way, whether they were men or women, he might bring them bound unto Jerusalem.

Thats why he went to the jewish High Priest to get letters of approval to go to the jewish synagogues, for the most part you would find jews in the synagogues Acts 13:5

5 And when they were at Salamis, they preached the word of God in the synagogues of the Jews: and they had also John to their minister.

Acts 14:1

And it came to pass in Iconium, that they went both together into the synagogue of the Jews, and so spake, that a great multitude both of the Jews and also of the Greeks believed.

See Acts 17:1,10;18:18, So this condemns the false notion that the converted jews of Acts 2, who were being added to the Church Acts 2:47

47 Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.

That they were not the Church of God in Christ, His Body for which He suffered and died ! Their Persecution of Saul was His Acts 9:4

4 And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?

Because He is the Head of His Body the Church, and when one member suffers it reads 1 Cor 12:26

And whether one member suffer, all the members suffer with it; or one member be honoured, all the members rejoice with it.

beloved57

Understanding the Word of God's Command !

Understanding the Word of God's Command !

Acts 17:30

30 And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now[God] commandeth all men every where to repent:

In this scripture it is God who is commanding men everywhere [not just among the jews] to repent, He is not asking them to repent, giving them a opportunity to repent, its not even a option they have, as it is falsely claimed by false teachers, but by this His Command, the Command produces God's desired results ! God actually Commands the Blessing upon them Lev 25:21

Then I will command my blessing upon you in the sixth year, and it shall bring forth fruit for three years.

God's Command to Repent brings forth the fruit of Repentance !

Ps 133:3

As the dew of Hermon, and as the dew that descended upon the mountains of Zion: for there the Lord commanded the blessing, even life for evermore.

He commands the Repentance unto Life Acts 11:18

18 When they heard these things, they held their peace, and glorified God, saying, Then hath God also to the Gentiles granted repentance unto life.

They are not Glorifying God for granting them a possibility of repentance unto life, but repentance unto life itself is granted to them !

He bestowed it upon them !

Again, Gods word of Command produces results, which is the Testimony of the scripture Ps 33:6,9

6 By the word of the Lord were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth.

9 For he spake, and it was done; he commanded, and it stood fast.

When God by the Word of His Command Commands Repentance, it brings it into existence, it shall be established, it shall be created !

God speaks their repentance into existence as He did the world for His Purpose in Christ Vs 6 ; Gen 1:1; Heb 11:3

3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

Thats the Word of His Command !

The NET:

By faith we understand that the worlds were set in order at God's command, so that the visible has its origin in the invisible.

Jesus, God in the Flesh Jn 1:1,14 , the Word of God, commanded a unclean spirit to come out of a man Lk 8:29

29 (For he had commanded the unclean spirit to come out of the man. For oftentimes it had caught him: and he was kept bound with chains and in fetters; and he brake the bands, and was driven of the devil into the wilderness.)

That word commanded paraggellō is the same word used by the Holy Spirit in Acts 17:30 !

The legion of unclean spirits knew that Christ's word of command would put them into the deep, so they cried to Him Vs 31

31 And they besought him that he would not command them to go out into the deep.

When it comes to Christs/Gods command, we have no freewill ! Nort against the Command of Gods Power to accomplish His desried results !

The winds obey God's command Matt 8:27;Mk 1:27, all which proves that His Command produces results.

beloved57

Understanding the Word of God's Command !2

Understanding the Word of God's Command !2

Gospel Obedience Commanded produces results ! Its this same Command of Power and effect that God shines the Gospel Light into the Hearts of His Chosen to produce repentance and faith 2 Cor 4:6

6 For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

He spoke it[The Light of the Gospel] into our heart by His word of Command, it was easy as saying, let there be light and what happened ? Gen 1:3

And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

By God's command the Gospel gives Light to lighten them with the Light of Life Jn 8:12.

This had been prophesied Isa 42:6; Lk 2:32

I the Lord have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles;

32 A light to lighten the Gentiles, and the glory of thy people Israel.

The Gospel is commaned to be a Light of revelation into the Hearts of Gods elect worldwide, Ps 19:7-8

The law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple.

8 The statutes of the Lord are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the Lord is pure, enlightening the eyes.

The word enlighteneing means:

i.to be illuminated

ii.to become lighted up

And hence, the reason why God was commanding men everywhere to Repent Acts 17:30 Lk 2:32 !

Nanja

Gospel Obedience Commanded produces results ! Its this same Command of Power and effect that God shines the Gospel Light into the Hearts of His Chosen to produce repentance and faith 2 Cor 4:6

6 For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

He spoke it[The Light of the Gospel] into our heart by His word of Command, it was easy as saying, let there be light and what happened ? Gen 1:3

And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

By God's command the Gospel gives Light to lighten them with the Light of Life Jn 8:12.

This had been prophesied Isa 42:6; Lk 2:32

I the Lord have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles;

32 A light to lighten the Gentiles, and the glory of thy people Israel.

The Gospel is commaned to be a Light of revelation into the Hearts of Gods elect worldwide, Ps 19:7-8

The law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple.

8 The statutes of the Lord are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the Lord is pure, enlightening the eyes.

The word enlighteneing means:

i.to be illuminated

ii.to become lighted up

And hence, the reason why God was commanding men everywhere to Repent Acts 17:30 Lk 2:32 !

Appreciate this very edifying 2 Part study on Understanding the Word of God's Command!

The Lord Bless You!

~~~~~

Anto9us

So Jesus doesn't really love "all the little children of the world"

He loves

'some of all types'

of all the little children of the world

the majority -- He caint wait to roast in hell

what a gruesome God this Calvinism posits