Freewill religion is the Man of Sin !

beloved57

Justified by the Faith of Jesus Christ !2

Justified by the Faith of Jesus Christ !2

Now the fruit of having been Justified by the obedience or Faithfulness of Christ, the fruit shall be Justified by Faith in Christ. See all who have been before God's Law and Justice Justified by the Faithfulness of Jesus Christ [To Covenant engagements], they shall be given by the Spirit, the fruit of Faith, to see it and rest in it, embrace it, and receive peace by it; Its like this, Those whom Christ died for and redeemed by His Blood, they are given the Spirit Gal 3:13-14

13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

You see that ? Redemption brings the reception of the Spirit, thats automatic !

Again Gal 4:4-6

4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,

5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.

6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

Again, redemption, the reception of the Spirit in our hearts ! This was a Covenant Promise Ezk 36:27

And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

Thats the Spirit of Adoption, which shows us to be Sons Rom 8:15

For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

Again its a Covenant Blessing Ezk 37:14

And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the Lord have spoken it, and performed it, saith the Lord.

Note: We cannot begin to Live for God or unto God, until He puts His Spirit in us with Spiritual Life !

And of course the Spirit of Adoption put into us produces Faith Gal 5:22, and by this Faith we receive into our minds and hearts the Truth of all that has been accomplished for us by the Faithfulness of Christ, hence the Faithfulness of Christ is the meritorious ground or basis for our Justification before God, and Faith in Christ is the fruit of it, thats why its no room for boasting. We can only believe on/in Christ, after its been revealed in and to us by the Spirit, what He has already done for us !

beloved57

Justified by the Faith of Jesus Christ !3

Justified by the Faith of Jesus Christ !3

Gal 2:16

16 Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith/faithfulness of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.

yet we know that a person is not justified by doing what the Law requires, but rather by the faithfulness of Jesus the Messiah. We, too, have believed in the Messiah Jesus so that we might be justified by the faithfulness of the Messiah and not by doing what the Law requires, for no human being will be justified by doing what the Law requires. ISV

Now what Faith or Faithfulness of Christ constitutes the basis for the Justification before God for those He died for ? Its Christ's obedience/ faithfulness to a Covenant of Redemption, a Covenant wherein He was required to shed His Blood, or lay down His Life, a Commandment Jn 10:18

Hence its the Blood of the Everlasting Covenant Heb 13:20

20 Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant,

Note: He did this as the Shepherd of the Sheep or the Elect !

Which blood is also the blood of the New Covenant/Testament Matt 26:28, same word, and for this cause it was written in the Prophets, the Christ, the Elect Servant of God, for a Elect People of God obviously would be a Covenant of the People, because all He would do and accomplish in His Incarnation, would be in Faithfulness to Covenant engagements, for a People He was made a Surety for Heb 7:22

22 By so much was Jesus made a surety of a better testament[The Everlasting Covenant].

And He would see the fruit of that Covenant Faithfulness Isa 42:6b-7

6 I the Lord have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles;Proving that The Gentiles partake in the Everlasting Covenant !

7 To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the prison, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house.

John Gill writes on said phrase " and give thee for a covenant of the people"

and give thee for a covenant of the people; Christ is a covenantee, a party concerned in the covenant of grace; the representative of his people in it; the surety, Mediator, messenger, and ratifier of it; the great blessing in it; the sum and substance of it; all the blessings and promises of it are in him, and as such he is "given"; it is of God's free grace that he was appointed and intrusted with all this in eternity, and was sent in time to confirm and secure it for "the people"; given him of his Father, redeemed by him and to whom the Spirit applies the blessings and promises of the covenant; even the elect of God, both among Jews and Gentiles, especially the latter, as follows:

Its because of this Covenant Faithfulness of Christ, He honored God's Law for us by His Life and Death Isa 42:21

21 The Lord is well pleased for his righteousness' sake; he will magnify the law, and make it honourable.

Those He died for are Justified before God by the Faithfulness of Jesus Christ !

beloved57

Grace reigns through Jesus Christ

Grace reigns through Jesus Christ

Rom 5:21

21 That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.

Those in false religion who have debased the Grace and Death of the Lord Jesus Christ, they would have us believe that the reign of sin and death through Adam Rom 5:12 has been much more effectual in producing results than the reign of Grace unto Eternal Life which is through the doings of the Lord Jesus Christ !

They are saying the sin and death of adam had greater effects than the Grace and Righteousness of the Lord Jesus Christ !

The word for reign, the verb basileuo means:

I rule, reign, I reign over, to reign or rule as King, to exercise dominion, rule,

It means to exercise the highest influence,or control ! Grace is King Jesus's Spiritual and effectual power Eph 3:7

7 Whereof I was made a minister/servant, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power.

The word made is a new creation word, its the greek word ginomai and means:

I come into being, am born, become, come about, happen.

properly, to emerge, become, transitioning from one point (realm, condition) to another. 1096 (gínomai) fundamentally means "become" (becoming, became) so it is not an exact equivalent to the ordinary equative verb "to be" (is, was, will be)

Paul came into being as an Servant/ Minister of Christ by the Grace given Him according to the effectual working of Power, it was not a freewill decision he made, its was Christ reigning by Grace or Grace regining through Jesus Christ !

To do this grace reigned in bringing Paul out of spiritual death and unbelief conquering the effects of what he became because of sin and death which reigned through adam !

beloved57

Grace reigns through Jesus Christ2

Grace reigns through Jesus Christ2

Now in this specific case Eph 3:7 does pertain to Pauls whole conversion experience and preparing him and enlightening him for the Apostolic Ministry, yet it applies to all the Body of Christ, His Members in particular; Just as its stated that the Grace of God was given to Paul in an effectual manner, Paul informs us that its so with all believers 1 Cor 1:4

4 I thank my God always on your behalf, for the grace of God which is given you by Jesus Christ;

Eph 4:7

But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ.

2 Tim 1:9

9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

Now if you notice the Grace given believers in Christ Jesus in 1 Cor 1:4 is the same as that given in Christ Jesus in 2 Tim 1:9, it being given believers in Him before the world began, it given then was the earnest down-payment that it would be given us in Time to abound and reign for us delivering us out of the ruins of the fall !

And this Grace given us reigns unto Eternal Life Rom 5:21 , effectually overcoming for us and in us sin and death, which had reigned through the doings of Adam our natural Federal head !

Now for anyone to be teaching that anyone Christ by the Grace of God tasted death for Heb 2:9, should somehow lose out on Eternal Life, they are in effect teaching that what Adam did and the consequences it effected upon them, that it has been greater and more effectual, that what Christ did for them, that Adam's consequences of sin and death has reigned more supreme than the effects and consequences of what Christ did and Grace reigning through Him, which makes what man has done of greater effect than what God has done through Jesus Christ to offset it ! How many truly believe that Grace reigns through Jesus Christ unto Eternal Life ? Thats what the scripture teaches Rom 5:21

21 That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.

beloved57

Grace reigns through Jesus Christ 3

Grace reigns through Jesus Christ 3

All for whom Christ died and redeemed by His precious blood, He must and shall begin His reign in them by His Grace and Spirit, and Word, for He will reign in them as their King, and they will become willing subjects of His Kingdom Ps 110:3

The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

2 The Lord shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies.

3 Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth.

4 The Lord hath sworn, and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek.

The Day of Christ's Power is when He told His disciples this after His resurrection Matt 28:18

18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

Now we know that the phrace in Ps 110:1

"The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool."

That this speaks of Christ's post resurrection from this Acts 2:30-35

30 Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;

31 He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.

32 This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.

33 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.

34 For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,

35 Until I make thy foes thy footstoo
l.

So this is the Day of His Power wherein He shall reign as King in His People that He died for,

Redemption by His Blood effects us being translated into His Kingdom Col 1:12-14

12 Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:

13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

Christ makes those He died for subjects of His Kingdom, for He is not only their Priest, but their King on a Throne Zech 6:12-13

12 And speak unto him, saying, Thus speaketh the Lord of hosts, saying, Behold the man whose name is The Branch; and he shall grow up out of his place, and he shall build the temple of the Lord:

13 Even he shall build the temple of the Lord; and he shall bear the glory, and shall sit and rule upon his throne; and he shall be a priest upon his throne: and the counsel of peace shall be between them both.

Who shall He rule ? Why His People that He died for Ps 110:3

3 Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth.

The Risen Christ, the Head of the Church His Body, is both a Priest and King in His Redemptive Glory.

People fail to understand that the Father gave the Son for His Redemptive Glory a Kingdom, which had subjects Dan 7:14

And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.

Lk 22:29

And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me;

This is the Kingdom here Col 1:12-13

12 Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:

13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

The Father did not appoint His Son a Kingdom without subjects ! He appointed the subjects also, we know this by how Jesus answered the mother of james and john here Matt 20:20-21

20 Then came to him the mother of Zebedees children with her sons, worshipping him, and desiring a certain thing of him.

21 And he said unto her, What wilt thou? She saith unto him, Grant that these my two sons may sit, the one on thy right hand, and the other on the left, in thy kingdom.

Vs 23

23 And he saith unto them, Ye shall drink indeed of my cup, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with: but to sit on my right hand, and on my left, is not mine to give, but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared of my Father.

And remember Jesus said about His Kingdom Jn 18:36

36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world:

Its a Spiritual Kingdom, wherein He rules in His subjects by His Spirit, Grace and Word !

beloved57

Grace reigns through Jesus Christ 4

Grace reigns through Jesus Christ 4

Lets refer back to Zech 6:12-13

12 And speak unto him, saying, Thus speaketh the Lord of hosts, saying, Behold the man whose name is The Branch; and he shall grow up out of his place, and he shall build the temple of the Lord:

13 Even he shall build the temple of the Lord; and he shall bear the glory, and shall sit and rule upon his throne; and he shall be a priest upon his throne: and the counsel of peace shall be between them both.

The Man the Branch is the Lord Jesus Christ, which shall build an Temple to the Lord, and He shall sit and rule upon His Throne, and be a Priest upon His Throne ! This Temple and Priesthood could not possibly be of that which existed back under the OC, the levitical priesthood, for by that The Man the Branch would not be qualified according to the flesh, since He was not from the tribe of Levi, but of Judah;

Now His reign shall be over the House of Jacob Lk 1:33

33 And he shall reign[As King and Priest] over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

And over the Gentiles Rom 15:12

12 And again, Esaias saith, There shall be a root of Jesse, and he that shall rise to reign[as King and Priest] over the Gentiles; in him shall the Gentiles trust.

And notice that the effect of His reign is that, in Him shall they Trust, or believe on !

And His Kingdom mentioned in Lk 1:33 is the same His Kingdom spoken of here Jn 18:36

36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

In fact His Kingdom is in us by His Spirit, Grace and Word Lk 17:20-21,

As a reward for His Redemptive Work, Christ is given a Kingdom, with subjects to obey and serve Him Cp Ps 22:30

A seed shall serve him; it shall be accounted to the Lord for a generation.

Dan 7:14

14 And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.

For just as by what Adam did, sin and death did reigned in us, the devils kingdom was set up in us and made us servants of sin, but now How much more, by and through what Jesus Christ did, Grace and Truth shall reign in us, establishing Christ's Kingdom in us and our lives !

beloved57

The World in Jn 3:16 !2

The World in Jn 3:16 !2

Jn 3:16

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Another way of understanding this verse without contradicting other Truths of scripture, the World in this verse is everyone believing, and not all without exception as it is falsely taught. Everyone that Believes on the Lord Jesus Christ is a World, just like those whom Christ refused to pray for is a world, Jn 17:9,20

9 I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.

This World consists of men and women never given to Christ, because He specifically says, that He is praying for those the Father has given Him, and they also belonged to the Father. But also Jesus goes on to say that He prays for another group of people in Vs 20

20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;

He prays for them which shall believe on Him through the Apostolic Testimony of the Word [which includes the NT Scriptures].

So from these we see that Christ prays for believers Vs 9 and those who shall believe or become believers Vs 20, and since those whom He does not pray for is a world Vs 9, then its quite reasonable to conclude that those He does Pray for is a World, a World of Believers, and those who shall become believers through the Preaching of the scriptures, and that confirms who the World is in Jn 3:16, its simply consisting of whosoever is believing, which had been ordained to eternal life Acts 13:48

48 And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of the Lord: and as many as were ordained to eternal life believed.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Jn 3:16

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Another way of understanding this verse without contradicting other Truths of scripture, the World in this verse is everyone believing, and not all without exception as it is falsely taught. Everyone that Believes on the Lord Jesus Christ is a World, just like those whom Christ refused to pray for is a world, Jn 17:9,20

9 I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.

This World consists of men and women never given to Christ, because He specifically says, that He is praying for those the Father has given Him, and they also belonged to the Father. But also Jesus goes on to say that He prays for another group of people in Vs 20

20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;

He prays for them which shall believe on Him through the Apostolic Testimony of the Word [which includes the NT Scriptures].

So from these we see that Christ prays for believers Vs 9 and those who shall believe or become believers Vs 20, and since those whom He does not pray for is a world Vs 9, then its quite reasonable to conclude that those He does Pray for is a World, a World of Believers, and those who shall become believers through the Preaching of the scriptures, and that confirms who the World is in Jn 3:16, its simply consisting of whosoever is believing, which had been ordained to eternal life Acts 13:48

48 And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of the Lord: and as many as were ordained to eternal life believed.

Dear beloved57,

I have this feeling that there are more Christians who believe in Christ, and are saved, than the Jews. But now, the other ten tribes who are scattered among the people in all cities and nations around the world also we can count as Israelis who believe in Christ. Perhaps this is because of Paul, in part. I believe the ten tribes of Israel are in all countries, including the U.S. definitely. We have so many people here from different nations. We do not realize how much Israeli blood is in us, because the Israelis ten tribes had sex with other persons in each country and city they were sent to. I mean, they get horny too and intermingle with each other from different ethnic backgrounds. An angel told me that my mother had blood in her from all twelve tribes of Israel. She also has Cherokee in her. So she is part Indian, but not much. She has English (England), Irish and Scottish in her also. I'm quite a mutt!! Plus Lebanese from my father's side of the family. He didn't mind marrying her. She was pretty and a redhead, so she was definitely unique. And so consecrated to the Lord God. Such a wonderful mom!! The angel also said she was the woman in Rev. 12:1KJV. If you can't believe me, I can't help it. You can ask the Lord when you're in His presence. God will bear witness to these things and to myself. I don't need to bear witness of myself. I've told you what I can.

Praise God!!

Michael

beloved57

Dear beloved57,

I have this feeling that there are more Christians who believe in Christ, and are saved, than the Jews. But now, the other ten tribes who are scattered among the people in all cities and nations around the world also we can count as Israelis who believe in Christ. Perhaps this is because of Paul, in part. I believe the ten tribes of Israel are in all countries, including the U.S. definitely. We have so many people here from different nations. We do not realize how much Israeli blood is in us, because the Israelis ten tribes had sex with other persons in each country and city they were sent to. I mean, they get horny too and intermingle with each other from different ethnic backgrounds. An angel told me that my mother had blood in her from all twelve tribes of Israel. She also has Cherokee in her. So she is part Indian, but not much. She has English (England), Irish and Scottish in her also. I'm quite a mutt!! Plus Lebanese from my father's side of the family. He didn't mind marrying her. She was pretty and a redhead, so she was definitely unique. And so consecrated to the Lord God. Such a wonderful mom!! The angel also said she was the woman in Rev. 12:1KJV. If you can't believe me, I can't help it. You can ask the Lord when you're in His presence. God will bear witness to these things and to myself. I don't need to bear witness of myself. I've told you what I can.

Praise God!!

Michael

You quoted my post, did you understand the points made?

beloved57

Christ is reigning in His Kingdom Now !

Christ is reigning in His Kingdom Now !

Col 1:13

Jn 18:36

36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

Even as Christ spake these words, "My Kingdom" He then was in possession of His Kingdom, and was reigning as King over it , for it was then as He spake a present reality, with servants !

When Jesus states that His Kingdom is not from hence, He is speaking in the present tense, not the future, even though the scripture teaches a future manifestation of it.

Notice in Vs 37 Pilate asked :

37 Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.[His Kingdom Voice in the Gospel]

Now Jesus had just said in Vs 36, He possessed a Kingdom, to have a Kingdom obviously indicates Hes a King, in fact He was Born King of the Jews Matt 2:2,

So Jesus says to pilate this:

Thou sayest that I am a king

Now does this response in itsef affirm that Christ said He is a King ? Yes it does, Lets look at a couple of translations:

"So then *you* are a king!" rejoined Pilate. "Yes," said Jesus, "you say truly that I am a king. For this purpose I was born, and for this purpose I have come into the world--to give testimony for the truth. Every one who is a friend of the truth listens to my voice."Weymouth New Testament

Young's Literal Translation
Pilate, therefore, said to him, 'Art thou then a king?' Jesus answered, 'Thou dost say it; because a king I am, I for this have been born, and for this I have come to the world, that I may testify to the truth; every one who is of the truth, doth hear my voice.'

GOD'S WORD® Translation
Pilate asked him, "So you are a king?" Jesus replied, "You're correct in saying that I'm a king. I have been born and have come into the world for this reason: to testify to the truth. Everyone who belongs to the truth listens to me."

New American Standard Bible
Therefore Pilate said to Him, "So You are a king?" Jesus answered, "You say correctly that I am a king. For this I have been born, and for this I have come into the world, to testify to the truth. Everyone who is of the truth hears My voice."

Christ did affirm the fact that He is a King, and that in being one, He bears witness to the Truth, and to everyone who is of the Truth, which may be understood of everyone who is of His Kingdom, a subject in His Kingdom, by New Birth, will be hearing His Voice, the Voice of their King !

beloved57

Christ is reigning in His Kingdom Now !2

Christ is reigning in His Kingdom Now !2

Christ came also as the Messenger of the Covenant Mal 3:1

Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the Lord of hosts.

For He was given a Covenant of the People Isa 42:6 and so to them He would bear witness to the Truth of the Covenant ! Remember David spake Ps 25:14

14 The secret of the Lord is with them that fear him; and he will shew them his covenant.

The shewing here is equivalent to the bearing witness to the Truth of the Covenant or the Truth Jn 18:37, and Christ bears witness of the Truth to all who have been birthed into His Spiritual Kingdom of Zion Ps 87:5

And of Zion it shall be said, This and that man was born in her: and the highest himself shall establish her.

Many falsely believe that Christ's Kingdom is a physical natural jewish ethnic kingdom like the one of King David reigned over, but its not, that was a picture, a type, a shadow of the Spiritual Kingdom of the Lord Jesus Christ !

beloved57

Why no Gospel obedience by nature !

Why no Gospel obedience by nature !

One of the Truths of the Gospel of Grace, Total Depravity or Inability of the lost sinner, to do anything of a Spiritually good nature before God, this Truth is rejected by all proud religionist, hence they must reject Salvation by Grace, believing by Grace, for Paul wrote that we believe by or through, because of Grace Acts 18:27

27 And when he was disposed to pass into Achaia, the brethren wrote, exhorting the disciples to receive him: who, when he was come, helped them much which had believed through grace:

The word through here is the greek prep dia and means:

(a) gen: through, throughout, by the instrumentality of, (b) acc: through, on account of, by reason of, for the sake of, because of.

They believed by the instrumentality, force, energy, exerting power of Grace !

Because Grace must reign through the Lord Jesus Christ Rom 5:21

Thats why there is no occasion to boast about ones believing, since we can only believe by the effectual operation of Grace, Grace causes us to differ from those who dont believe, not freewill !

Now to understand why believing must be a matter of Grace ! To believe is a matter of evangelical obedience to the Faith, for instance, when Paul writes of them that dont believe the Gospel, he writes that they dont obey it Rom 10:15-16

15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!

16 But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report?

Theres a reason why all have not obeyed/ believed the report of the Gospel ! That reason is all have not been given a new nature to obey it.

You see all men by nature operate from a spirit of disobedience, it worketh in all of by nature Eph 2:2-3

Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.

By nature, we cannot help but be disobedient, for we are under the complete domination of a spirit of disobedience, which even continues to work in the actual children of disobedience !

As long as we are in nature, are walk or manner of Life shall be a continuum of disobedience,

Those who are in the flesh or nature cannot please God Rom 8:8

8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

The word flesh here is the greek word sarx and means:

flesh, body, human nature, materiality; kindred.

And by nature we are like the children of disobedience, under the control of the Spirit of disobedience Eph 2:2-3 !

So therefore there cannot be any Gospel Obedience by anyone in the flesh, by nature ! To say that men and women by nature can obey the Gospel, is a flat out lie against the Truth !

Nanja

One of the Truths of the Gospel of Grace, Total Depravity or Inability of the lost sinner, to do anything of a Spiritually good nature before God, this Truth is rejected by all proud religionist, hence they must reject Salvation by Grace, believing by Grace, for Paul wrote that we believe by or through, because of Grace Acts 18:27

27 And when he was disposed to pass into Achaia, the brethren wrote, exhorting the disciples to receive him: who, when he was come, helped them much which had believed through grace:

The word through here is the greek prep dia and means:

(a) gen: through, throughout, by the instrumentality of, (b) acc: through, on account of, by reason of, for the sake of, because of.

They believed by the instrumentality, force, energy, exerting power of Grace !

Because Grace must reign through the Lord Jesus Christ Rom 5:21

Thats why there is no occasion to boast about ones believing, since we can only believe by the effectual operation of Grace, Grace causes us to differ from those who dont believe, not freewill !

Now to understand why believing must be a matter of Grace ! To believe is a matter of evangelical obedience to the Faith, for instance, when Paul writes of them that dont believe the Gospel, he writes that they dont obey it Rom 10:15-16

15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!

16 But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report?

Theres a reason why all have not obeyed/ believed the report of the Gospel ! That reason is all have not been given a new nature to obey it.

You see all men by nature operate from a spirit of disobedience, it worketh in all of by nature Eph 2:2-3

Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.

By nature, we cannot help but be disobedient, for we are under the complete domination of a spirit of disobedience, which even continues to work in the actual children of disobedience !

As long as we are in nature, are walk or manner of Life shall be a continuum of disobedience,

Those who are in the flesh or nature cannot please God
Rom 8:8

8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

The word flesh here is the greek word sarx and means:

flesh, body, human nature, materiality; kindred.

And by nature we are like the children of disobedience, under the control of the Spirit of disobedience Eph 2:2-3 !

So therefore there cannot be any Gospel Obedience by anyone in the flesh, by nature ! To say that men and women by nature can obey the Gospel, is a flat out lie against the Truth !

Many give the credit to themselves, falsely assuming they're saved
because they exercised their own freewill to believe / obey the Gospel.
But it's impossible for them to believe / obey the Gospel while still in the flesh
with a wicked heart heart Jer. 17:9 that's still is a servant of sin.

Only by God's Grace is one delivered from serving sin.
They they are given a new nature, new heart Ezek. 36:26 in the New Birth John 3:27.
God the Holy Spirit be thanked Phil. 2:13; 1Cor. 3:16!

Rom. 6:17-18 But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin,
but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you.
Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness.

~~~~~

beloved57

Many give the credit to themselves, falsely assuming they're saved
because they exercised their own freewill to believe / obey the Gospel.
But it's impossible for them to believe / obey the Gospel while still in the flesh
with a wicked heart heart Jer. 17:9 that's still is a servant of sin.

Only by God's Grace is one delivered from serving sin.
They they are given a new nature, new heart Ezek. 36:26 in the New Birth John 3:27.
God the Holy Spirit be thanked Phil. 2:13; 1Cor. 3:16!

Rom. 6:17-18 But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin,
but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you.
Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness.

~~~~~

Amen!

beloved57

Why the natural man cannot believe the Light of the Gospel !

Why the natural man cannot believe the Light of the Gospel !

Jn 1:5

5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

This scripture testimony informs us that man by nature, who darkness in themselves [by nature] Eph 5:8

8 For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light:

And in such a state, man does not comprehend the Light of the Gospel in the face of Jesus Christ, for the Gospel is a shining light 2 Cor 4:4-6

4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

5 For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake.

6 For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

That word comprehended in Jn 1:5 is the greek word katalambanó and means:

I seize tight hold of, arrest, catch, capture, appropriate, (b) I overtake, (c) mid. aor: I perceived, comprehended.

The natural man cannot and does not appropriate to himself, lay hold of, nor perceive the Light and Truths of the Gospel of God !

The natural man does not:

apprehend (comprehend), "making it one's own." The Gospel of God !

Comprehend also means :

To take into the mind; to grasp with the understanding; to apprehend the meaning of; to understand.

By nature we are wayside hearers Matt 13:19

19 When any one heareth the word of the kingdom, and understandeth it not, then cometh the wicked one, and catcheth away that which was sown in his heart. This is he which received seed by the way side.

at best we may become stony heart hearers Matt 13:20-21

20 But he that received the seed into stony places, the same is he that heareth the word, and anon with joy receiveth it;

21 Yet hath he not root in himself, but dureth for a while: for when tribulation or persecution ariseth because of the word, by and by he is offended.

But what we are not by nature and cannot be is good ground hearers Matt 13:23

23 But he that received seed into the good ground is he that heareth the word, and understandeth it; which also beareth fruit, and bringeth forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.

That word understandeth is the grk word suniémi:

I consider, understand, perceive.,4920 syníēmi (from 4862 /sýn, "together with" and hiēmi, "put, send") – properly, put together, i.e. join facts (ideas) into a comprehensive (inter-locking) whole; synthesize.

4920 /syníēmi ("put facts together") means to arrive at a summary or final understanding (complete with life-applications). Accordingly, 4920 (syníēmi) is closely connected with discerning and doing "the preferred-will of God" (2307 /thélēma).

As Long as we remain in the darkness of human nature, we cannot comprehend the Gospel in a Truly spiritual conversion manner !

beloved57

The word world !

The word world !

The false teachers are going to be guilty of slothfulness like the unprofitable servant Matt 25:13-40

14 For the kingdom of heaven is as a man travelling into a far country, who called his own servants, and delivered unto them his goods.

15 And unto one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one; to every man according to his several ability; and straightway took his journey.

16 Then he that had received the five talents went and traded with the same, and made them other five talents.

17 And likewise he that had received two, he also gained other two.

18 But he that had received one went and digged in the earth, and hid his lord's money.

19 After a long time the lord of those servants cometh, and reckoneth with them.

20 And so he that had received five talents came and brought other five talents, saying, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me five talents: behold, I have gained beside them five talents more.

21 His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.

22 He also that had received two talents came and said, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me two talents: behold, I have gained two other talents beside them.

23 His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.

24 Then he which had received the one talent came and said, Lord, I knew thee that thou art an hard man, reaping where thou hast not sown, and gathering where thou hast not strawed:

25 And I was afraid, and went and hid thy talent in the earth: lo, there thou hast that is thine.

26 His lord answered and said unto him, Thou wicked and slothful servant, thou knewest that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strawed:

27 Thou oughtest therefore to have put my money to the exchangers, and then at my coming I should have received mine own with usury.

28 Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which hath ten talents.

29 For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath.

30 And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

This applys to the use of the word world in the scripture, the word kosmos, and how its used in scripture, the majority of the time in a limited, restricted sense, wherein it doesnt mean all mankind without exception, yet false teachers slothfully insist that it does ! Lets look at Jn 12:19

19 The Pharisees therefore said among themselves, Perceive ye how ye prevail nothing? behold, the world/Kosmos is gone after him.

Now who in their right mind would say that world here means all mankind without exception ?

For there were indeed at that very time many who did go after Jesus, so the world kosmos must be understood in a Limited sense, a restricted sense, in fact some versions like the vulgate latin, Syriac, Arabic and Ethiopic would read " The whole world " See also the NIV

19 So the Pharisees said to one another, “See, this is getting us nowhere. Look how the whole world has gone after him!”

The DRB:

19 The Pharisees therefore said among themselves: Do you see that we prevail nothing? behold, the whole world is gone after him.

Lets look also at the phrase in 1 Jn 5:19

19 We know that we are of God, and the whole world is seated in wickedness.

The whole world lieth in wickedness "ho Kosmos holos" and even here the whole world is limited/ restricted to the unsaved , unredeemed populos, it cannot by no means include the redeemed believers in Jesus Christ, wherein John had just said to them, to include himself "We know that we are of God"

So if the phrase the whole world is used in a limited restrictive sense in 1 Jn 5:19, marvel not that its used that way in 1 Jn 2:2

And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

So whereas in 1 Jn 5:19 the redeemed ones are the obvious exception, so it is in 1 Jn 2:2 the unredeemed sinners and unbelievers are the exception !

beloved57

Who is the Serpents Seed/Offspring !

Who is the Serpents Seed/Offspring !

Gen 3:14-15

14 And the Lord God said unto the serpent,[The Devil] Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:

15 And I will put enmity between thee[The Serpent] and the woman, and between thy[Serpent] seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Many have ignored this very important passage of scripture, which informs us that their is amongst mankind, a race of people which belong to the devil Jn 8:44

44 Ye are of your father the devil[serpent], and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

No, this is not advocating that the devil or the serpent had any sexual relations with Eve, thats not even possible, but its human beings like you and i, born of male and female parentage like you and i, the difference being all these human beings belong to the devil, they are his spiritual descendants by the Judgment of God.

Now they the serpents seed, is everyone who was not originally created in Adam, in the Image and Likeness of God Gen 1:26

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

and consequently shall never through redemption, be conformed to the Image of Christ Rom 8:29

29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

All who were created in Adam, in the Image and Likeness of God, were created according to God's Eternal Purpose in Jesus Christ Eph 3:9-11

9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

10 To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God,

11 According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord:

2 Tim 1:9

9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

Which purpose predestinated them to be conformed to the Image of Christ, who is the Grand Original *of the Image of God 2 Cor 4:4

4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

And so if all whom were created in Adam, don't be confirmed into the conformity to the Image of Christ, who is the Image of God, then satan has defeated God's Creative Purpose for man in Adam, when Created in the Image and Likeness of God !

The only ones not to be conformed to Christ's Image, the Image of God, are the serpents seed, for they were never the Seed of Christ, they were added to Adam's Natural Headship because of transgression, but it was not so with them in the very beginning !

beloved57

Salvation by Grace through Faith is a unpopular Truth !

Salvation by Grace through Faith is a unpopular Truth !

Salvation by Grace through Faith is a unpopular Truth ! Now I know that this statement sounds strange, but yet its true. Most of professing christendom would say that they believe in Salvation by Grace through Faith, but its not true, simply because to believe it, one must embrace the discriminating nature of Grace, Its called the Election of Grace Rom 11:5

5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

And it leaves out most of mankind to be recipients of it, save for a small remnant of mankind, again called the Election of Grace !

Folks, Salvation by Grace, Election of Grace, automatically means that God never purposed, willed, desired to save all men without exception. Its the fact that God only had in His Heart and Purpose a desire and will to save some of mankind ! Thats the characteristic of Grace, its discriminating, its not given or offered to any but a small remnant of mankind, and so, this is what makes it so unpopular to the natural man. We think that God is unfair, unjust if He didnt give everyone without exception an opportunity to be saved by Grace, and thats exactly what Grace does, it doesnt give everyone an opportunity to be saved, the rest of mankind omitted from the election of grace, will be blinded Rom 11:7

7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded or hardened.

Nanja

Salvation by Grace through Faith is a unpopular Truth ! Now I know that this statement sounds strange, but yet its true. Most of professing christendom would say that they believe in Salvation by Grace through Faith, but its not true, simply because to believe it, one must embrace the discriminating nature of Grace, Its called the Election of Grace Rom 11:5

5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

And it leaves out most of mankind to be recipients of it, save for a small remnant of mankind, again called the Election of Grace !

Folks, Salvation by Grace, Election of Grace, automatically means that God never purposed, willed, desired to save all men without exception. Its the fact that God only had in His Heart and Purpose a desire and will to save some of mankind ! Thats the characteristic of Grace, its discriminating, its not given or offered to any but a small remnant of mankind, and so, this is what makes it so unpopular to the natural man. We think that God is unfair, unjust if He didnt give everyone without exception an opportunity to be saved by Grace, and thats exactly what Grace does, it doesnt give everyone an opportunity to be saved, the rest of mankind omitted from the election of grace, will be blinded Rom 11:7

7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded or hardened.

So True. Most don't understand the discriminatory element which Grace entails.

For instance, it's a fact that God never offered or had given Grace to the Vessels of Wrath Rom. 9:22,
but He reprobated them; deliberately prepared them to be destroyed.

On the other hand, the Vessels of Mercy, whom God "had afore prepared unto glory" Rom. 9:23,
they were Chosen Eph. 1:4-5 and given Grace before the world began in God's Purpose of Election 2 Tim. 1:9.

Consequently, because the Portion of humanity who were Given Grace are only a small remnant Rom 11:5,
that leaves the majority of mankind totally excluded from the benefit of God's Grace.

Yes, the rest were blinded Rom. 11:7 because the Light of the Glorious Gospel was never intended for them 2 Cor. 4:3-4.

~~~~~

beloved57

Salvation by Grace through Faith is a unpopular Truth ! 2

Salvation by Grace through Faith is a unpopular Truth ! 2

Preaching Salvation by the Grace of God is to preach the unpopular notion of Truth, That Salvation by Grace is Gods Eternal Decree to save some in Christ Jesus, those which He had Chosen in Him from before the foundation of the world Eph 1:4,6

4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

The Us here is the Election of Grace made accepted in Him Vs 6

6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.

And the rest outside of this Choice were to be blinded and damned for their sins !