Freewill religion is the Man of Sin !

beloved57

Exposing False teaching about Jesus Christ !5

Exposing False teaching about Jesus Christ !5

The thought here is that if we falsely teach that Christ did actually die for all men without exception, and yet in light of the intended results of His Death in the Purpose of God, not all without exception partake of them, then we must logically conclude that Christ's Death failed the purpose of God. Now another goal, objective of Christ dying, is that those He died for might receive the Adoption of Sons Gal 4:4-6

4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,

5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.

6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

The being made of a women, made under the Law encompasses His Death coming to pass as preordained before the foundation 1 Pet 1:20, to redeem those He died for by His death, THAT hina stating God's intention and purpose, in order that, those He died and redeemed:

we might receive the adoption of sons.

Which is accomplished by sending the Spirit into our Hearts, which all denotes New Birth or being Born of the Spirit !

Now unless all for whom He died receive the Adoption of Sons as it was designed by God, then His death failed its purpose, and those who teach that some Christ died for shall yet never receive the Adoption of Sons, they are most guilty of teaching the failure of the death of Christ !

beloved57

Exposing False teaching about Jesus Christ !6

Exposing False teaching about Jesus Christ !6

The Death of Christ in the Intention and Goal of God was that by it, we should be made the Righteousness of God in Him 2 Cor 5:21

21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that/hina we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

So plain and simple, If all for whom He by God was made sin for, does not be made the Righteousness of God in Him, then the purpose of God failed !

beloved57

Exposing False teaching about Jesus Christ !7

Exposing False teaching about Jesus Christ !7

Another Purpose / Goal God intended to bring about by the Death of Christ was that, all for whom He died ,by it would be brought to God 1 Pet 3:18

18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that[ hina] he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:

The word bring as in bring us to God is the greek word prosagō:

I.to lead, to bring

A.to open a way of access, for one to God

i.to render one acceptable to God

B.in a forensic sense, to summon (to trial or punishment)

II.to draw near to, approach

A.the land which a sailor is approaching seeming to approach him

Basically it means that we should be converted to God as an result of Christ's Death for us, so much so, that if one for whom He died isnt converted to God, the purpose of God has come to nought ! And for everyone teaching that one for whom Christ died can and will fall short of being genuinely converted to God, they are attributing failure to the Death of Christ in the Purpose of God !

Nanja

Another Purpose / Goal God intended to bring about by the Death of Christ was that, all for whom He died ,by it would be brought to God 1 Pet 3:18

18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that[ hina] he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:

The word bring as in bring us to God is the greek word prosagō:

I.to lead, to bring

A.to open a way of access, for one to God

i.to render one acceptable to God

B.in a forensic sense, to summon (to trial or punishment)

II.to draw near to, approach

A.the land which a sailor is approaching seeming to approach him

Basically it means that we should be converted to God as an result of Christ's Death for us, so much so, that if one for whom He died isnt converted to God, the purpose of God has come to nought ! And for everyone teaching that one for whom Christ died can and will fall short of being genuinely converted to God, they are attributing failure to the Death of Christ in the Purpose of God !

Perfectly stated!

~~~~~

beloved57

You may be teaching Justification by the Law ! 6

You may be teaching Justification by the Law ! 6

Gal 5:4

Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

If you say that you are Justified by Grace, and yet believe that you were Justified before God when you exercised Faith, or by the act of believing, something done by YOU, then you have fallen from your profession of Justification by Grace ! To you Christ has become of no effect, which simply means, you are not really Trusting in Christ's Death alone as being your Justification before God apart from anything you did, said, or thought !

See Faith in and of itself is a work of the Law, something that ought to have been done, so says Jesus Christ, observe Matt 23:23

23 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

So again, if we are trusting in anything required of us to do, such as Faith is, a doing of the Law, and that doing is what you or i base our Justification before God on, then we are fallen from Grace, its just a hypocritical profession with no reality to it !

Nanja

Christ came to seek and to save that which was Lost Lk 19:10

10 For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.

Now the That which was Lost, and Christ, the Son of Man came to seek and to save is the Church, the Wheat, the Children of the Kingdom.

Notice He calls Himself here the Son of Man !

That same term is used here Matt 13:36-38

36 Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and his disciples came unto him, saying, Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field.

37 He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;

38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one];

The Church was those in Adam made in the Image and Likeness of God, and it was the Church made in the Image and Likeness of God that first sinned in Adam,

Jesus calls that Matt 13:24,37-38

24 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:

37 He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;

38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;

The Church that Jesus sowed is the Good Seed, not because they were good in and of themselves, but because God and the Lord Jesus Christ had a merciful purpose in store for them, having chosen them already in Christ, the Son of Man, they were those Vessels of Mercy we read of in Rom 9:23 , and so that is who He came to seek and to save;

For it was never all mankind without exception He came to seek and to save, excluded was the children of the wicked one, the tares Matt 13:38

38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;

These the devil sowed do not belong to the group that the Son of Man sowed in the beginning Matt 13:37,

And only the Ones the Son of Man sowed were made in the Image and Likeness of God, and they were Lost in the Fall of Adam, but they were sought out by the Son of Man to Save them from their Fall in Adam !

Excellent teaching!

The Son of Man came to seek and to save His Elect Church
who were originally in Adam before the Fall.

But not the tares, the children of the wicked one, the devil, who sowed them Mat. 13:39.
The devil's children are the vessels of wrath fitted for destruction Rom. 9:22.

2 Pet. 2:9 The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations,
and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished

~~~~~

beloved57

Excellent teaching!

The Son of Man came to seek and to save His Elect Church
who were originally in Adam before the Fall.

But not the tares, the children of the wicked one, the devil, who sowed them Mat. 13:39.
The devil's children are the vessels of wrath fitted for destruction Rom. 9:22.

2 Pet. 2:9 The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations,
and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished

~~~~~
Amen [emoji1]

beloved57

Exposing False teaching about Jesus Christ !8

Exposing False teaching about Jesus Christ !8

Another purpose, objective that should result from the Death of Christ, that those He died for should be Sanctified in Truth Jn 17:19-20

19 And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that/in order that they also might be sanctified through the truth.

20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;

Again one of the purposes in the Death of Christ, was that as a result, those He died for would be Sanctified in the Truth ! Paul alludes to this here Eph 5:25-26

25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,

Notice the same word hina/that at the beginning of Vs 26, as it states the intended result of Christ giving Himself for the Church, IN ORDER THAT HE by His Death would Sanctify it and Cleanse/Purify it, BY the washing of the Water of the Word, which is none other than the Gospel, the Word of Truth. The Word of Truth cleanses Ps 119:9

Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way? by taking heed thereto according to thy word.

The Gospel, the word of Truth is what is alluded to here in Jn 17:19

19 And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.

For which end the Gospel is sent to them ! Now this being the case, Christ sanctified Himself [By His own Blood] in order to effect Sanctification of His Body the Church, and if each member of His Body the Church, whom He gave Himself for, doeth not come to be Sanctified in the Truth as stated Jn 17:19, then the purpose of His death malfunctioned the intention of God !

beloved57

Exposing False teaching about Jesus Christ !8 b

Exposing False teaching about Jesus Christ !8 b

There are other scriptures that confirm that out of Christ's Death resulteth Sanctification of those He died for Heb 10:10

10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

The writer here is telling believers that they were Sanctified by the Death of Christ, which is called here " the offering of the Body of Christ" !

The word sanctified here is also in the perfect tense:
The perfect tense in Greek corresponds to the perfect tense in English, and describes an action which is viewed as having been completed in the past, once and for all, not needing to be repeated.

His Death once and for all permanently set them apart unto the service of God, even before they were born, just as it did Jeremiah when it was written Jer 1:5

5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

Now, because of the Death of Christ for all whom He died, it can equally be said of each of them "before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee"

Also Heb 13:12

12 Wherefore Jesus also, that[HINA] he might sanctify the people with his own blood, suffered without the gate.or died outside the camp !

Again showing the objective of His Death was to Sanctify the People God, those God chose in Christ Eph 1:4 !

The end result of Christ the Head sanctifying Himself as also High Priest with His Own Blood Jn 17:19

19 And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.

It was in order to Sanctify His Body in the Truth, He therefore sends His Spirit to Sanctify them unto belief of the Truth 2 Thess 2:13, so that it may commence their Sanctification in the Truth Jn 17:19, which work is also from the Spirit of Truth, from Him that is the Truth Jn 15:26

But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

Jn 16:13

Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

This verse is actually stating a Promise that the Spirit of Truth shall lead the Church into Faith in Christ through the Gospel !

The Spirit works Truth in the Church in Christ's Name ! Thats in accordance with being Sanctified in the Truth ! Jn 17:19 !

Nanja

Another purpose, objective that should result from the Death of Christ, that those He died for should be Sanctified in Truth Jn 17:19-20

19 And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that/in order that they also might be sanctified through the truth.

20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;

Again one of the purposes in the Death of Christ, was that as a result, those He died for would be Sanctified in the Truth ! Paul alludes to this here Eph 5:25-26

25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,

Notice the same word hina/that at the beginning of Vs 26, as it states the intended result of Christ giving Himself for the Church, IN ORDER THAT HE by His Death would Sanctify it and Cleanse/Purify it, BY the washing of the Water of the Word, which is none other than the Gospel, the Word of Truth. The Word of Truth cleanses Ps 119:9

Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way? by taking heed thereto according to thy word.

The Gospel, the word of Truth is what is alluded to here in Jn 17:19

For which end the Gospel is sent to them ! Now this being the case, Christ sanctified Himself [By His own Blood] in order to effect Sanctification of His Body the Church, and if each member of His Body the Church, whom He gave Himself for, doeth not come to be Sanctified in the Truth as stated Jn 17:19, then the purpose of His death malfunctioned the intention of God !

Amen, this proves that God did not desire all men without exception to be saved!

Each member of Christ's Body Eph. 1:4, a remnant of mankind, the Church He gave Himself for,
will come to be Sanctified in the Truth as John 17:19 states, for they were chosen to Salvation
and belief of the Truth 2 Thes. 2:13.

However, the majority of mankind will not receive the love of the Truth
and so God sends them a strong delusion to believe a lie 2 Thes. 2:10-12.
Consequently, these are not chosen members of Christ's Body.
His death was not for them!

~~~~~

beloved57

Amen, this proves that God did not desire all men without exception to be saved! Thats Right !

Each member of Christ's Body Eph. 1:4, a remnant of mankind, the Church He gave Himself for,
will come to be Sanctified in the Truth as John 17:19 states, for they were chosen to Salvation
and belief of the Truth 2 Thes. 2:13.
Absolutely !

However, the majority of mankind will not receive the love of the Truth Yes because they dont receive the Sanctification of the Spirit !
and so God sends them a strong delusion to believe a lie 2 Thes. 2:10-12.
Consequently, these are not chosen members of Christ's Body.
His death was not for them!
They believe not because they were not of the Sheep Jn 10:26 !

~~~~~

beloved57

God has Mercy upon their Unbelief !

God has Mercy upon their Unbelief !

Rom 11:32

32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that[hina/purpose]
he might have mercy upon all.

Mercy here means to experience mercy, God shut men up into unbelief that they might experience His Mercy bestowed upon them !

Now who are the they He will have mercy upon their Unbelief ? Its the Election of Grace Rom 11:5

5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

Its the Vessels of Mercy Rom 9:23

23 And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory,

Remember how Christ had Mercy upon Saul to Paul while he was in unbelief ? 1 Tim 1:13

13 Who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief.

Now many false teachers would tell us that God condemns them that Christ died for, for their unbelief, quoting such texts in their ingorance as Jn 3:18,36, but yet those verses doesnt say that, nor do they mean that, for that would contradict the very purpose of mercy stated in Rom 11:32

32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

Which does declare that God on purpose concluded many for whom Christ died unto unbelief, so that He could have Mercy upon them for it ! Now it would be a contradiction in His Purpose to both condemn them for it, and have mercy upon them for it !

Remember, they having been born into the World as Vessels of Mercy Rom 9:23, unbelief made them so, and thats how God purposed to have mercy upon them, while in unbelief !

Nanja

Rom 11:32

32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that[hina/purpose]
he might have mercy upon all.

Mercy here means to experience mercy, God shut men up into unbelief that they might experience His Mercy bestowed upon them !

Now who are the they He will have mercy upon their Unbelief ? Its the Election of Grace Rom 11:5

5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

Its the Vessels of Mercy Rom 9:23

23 And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory,

Remember how Christ had Mercy upon Saul to Paul while he was in unbelief ? 1 Tim 1:13

13 Who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief.

Now many false teachers would tell us that God condemns them that Christ died for, for their unbelief, quoting such texts in their ingorance as Jn 3:18,36, but yet those verses doesnt say that, nor do they mean that, for that would contradict the very purpose of mercy stated in Rom 11:32

32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

Which does declare that God on purpose concluded many for whom Christ died unto unbelief, so that He could have Mercy upon them for it ! Now it would be a contradiction in His Purpose to both condemn them for it, and have mercy upon them for it !

Remember, they having been born into the World as Vessels of Mercy Rom 9:23, unbelief made them so, and thats how God purposed to have mercy upon them, while in unbelief !

Amen, God has Mercy on the unbelief of all of His Vessels of Mercy Rom. 11:32; Rom. 9:23.
Not one of them which Christ died for is ever condemned.

Yet, the vessels of wrath Rom. 9:22 were condemned already John 3:18,
and not because they failed to believe on Christ, call on His Name,
or accept Him with their own freewill, but because they are not of His Sheep
that He gave His Life for John 10:11, 15, 26: The Election of Grace Rom. 11:5; 2 Tim. 1:9.

Summarily, the scriptures illustrate that God's Mercy was never intended for all men
without exception, but only for His People whom He came to Save from their sins Mat. 1:21.

~~~~~

beloved57

Amen, God has Mercy on the unbelief of all of His Vessels of Mercy Rom. 11:32; Rom. 9:23.
Not one of them which Christ died for is ever condemned.

Yet, the vessels of wrath Rom. 9:22 were condemned already John 3:18,
and not because they failed to believe on Christ, call on His Name,
or accept Him with their own freewill, but because they are not of His Sheep
that He gave His Life for John 10:11, 15, 26: The Election of Grace Rom. 11:5; 2 Tim. 1:9.

Summarily, the scriptures illustrate that God's Mercy was never intended for all men
without exception, but only for His People whom He came to Save from their sins Mat. 1:21.

~~~~~

Exactly! Also men not believing is a evidence that they are under Gods Wrath John 3:36 !

Nanja

Exactly! Also men not believing is a evidence that they are under Gods Wrath John 3:36 !

Yes, and the same are those who were predestined to Hell.

Jude 1:4 For there are certain men crept in unawares,
who were before of old ordained to this condemnation,
ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness,
and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

~~~~~

beloved57

Yes, and the same are those who were predestined to Hell.

Jude 1:4 For there are certain men crept in unawares,
who were before of old ordained to this condemnation,
ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness,
and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

~~~~~

Yes!

beloved57

Freewillism makes God Unjust !

Freewillism makes God Unjust !

All the false religions in the world do make God out to be unjust so they can deify their idol freewill, and heres why !

The Death of Christ has presented to His God and Father a full satisfaction to His Justice, for the sins of all for whom He died. Christ was according to Divine Justice punished for the sins of all for whom He died ! However, those who falsely teach that He died for all mankind without exception, and knowing that many shall yet die in their sins and unbelief Jn 8:24

I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

Consequently if any for whom Christ has died, shall yet be able to die in their same sins, it would make God Unjust , in that He would be punishing the same men for the same sins yet again.

For He already has received at the Hands of Christ a full satisfaction for their sins [If He died for them] and now because of something they did not do, He will again punish them for their sins at their own hands ! That makes God Unjust ! However if Christ never did Satisfy God's Law and Justice for those who eventually die in their sins and unbelief Jn 8:24, then God is Just and Right in punishing them for their sins !

Nanja

All the false religions in the world do make God out to be unjust so they can deify their idol freewill, and heres why !

The Death of Christ has presented to His God and Father a full satisfaction to His Justice, for the sins of all for whom He died. Christ was according to Divine Justice punished for the sins of all for whom He died ! However, those who falsely teach that He died for all mankind without exception, and knowing that many shall yet die in their sins and unbelief Jn 8:24

I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

Consequently if any for whom Christ has died, shall yet be able to die in their same sins, it would make God Unjust , in that He would be punishing the same men for the same sins yet again.

For He already has received at the Hands of Christ a full satisfaction for their sins [If He died for them] and now because of something they did not do, He will again punish them for their sins at their own hands ! That makes God Unjust ! However if Christ never did Satisfy God's Law and Justice for those who eventually die in their sins and unbelief Jn 8:24, then God is Just and Right in punishing them for their sins !

Christ never did satisfy God's Law and Justice for those who die in their sins and unbelief.
They are typified as cursed goats Mat. 25:41, which were predestined / appointed to condemnation
before the foundation Jude 1:4. So He is Just and Right for punishing them for their sins.

God is indebted to no man.

Yet, also before the foundation, God, according to His Divine Will, Purposed to save an elect remnant
according to His Grace, Vessels of Mercy Rom. 9:23 chosen in Christ Eph. 1:4-5; 2 Tim. 1:9.
For these only, God has received a full satisfaction for their sins because of Christ's Death for them!

However, because false religion despises these Truths, they have invented another gospel,
which gives glory to the flesh of man, also known as the "freewill gospel" which is antichrist 2 Thes. 2:3-4.

~~~~~