Free Will

God's Truth

False teaching. Those Christ lived and died for, obeyed for, they shall be made righteous, by One Obedience Rom 5:19

For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

You are wandering off further into the imagination of Calvin; stay focused.
Jesus obeyed so that we have someone to obey and go through.
You are entrapped to say the same thing in a vicious circle, like a dog chasing his own tail.

beloved57

You are wandering off further into the imagination of Calvin; stay focused.
Jesus obeyed so that we have someone to obey and go through.
Paul wrote Rom 5:19, you reject Gods word. So change your slogan to, oh how I hate Gods Word !

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

God's Truth

All in those scriptures means some, the Elect.

It is not there, beloved57.

Jesus says to have his truth you have to be willing to give up everything.
Are you willing to give up all your years of false beliefs, studying, and preaching here and other forums? Are you willing to give it up for God's Truth?

Jerry Shugart

Okay, I read it. Now, back to Rom 8:7-8,

Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be. 8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

Of course you continue to insist that is speaking of the unsaved despite the fact that the "context" reveals that the words are about those already saved:

"Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh. For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live"
(Ro.8:12-13).​

When Christians walk after the Spirit then the life of Jesus is manifested in our body (2 Cor.4:10) but when we walk after the flesh that life dies.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
The second point of tulip which is part of the Gospel of Gods Grace, which you pawn off disdainfully as the mere doctrine of a sinful man, it unconditional election of grace. That God has mercifully chosen from amongst mankind a elect remnant of Grace, which is called the election of grace Rom 11:5-6

5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.
6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then it is no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.

This purpose of election is uncondional, not based upon what man does Rom 9:11

(For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth)
May God hold you accountable !

200w.gif

beloved57

It is not there, beloved57.

Jesus says to have his truth you have to be willing to give up everything.
Are you willing to give up all your years of false beliefs, studying, and preaching here and other forums? Are you willing to give it up for God's Truth?

Sure its there, you are blind to it !

beloved57

Of course you continue to insist that is speaking of the unsaved despite the fact that the "context" reveals that the words are about those already saved:

"Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh. For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live"
(Ro.8:12-13).​

When Christians walk after the Spirit then the life of Jesus is manifested in our body (2 Cor.4:10) but when we walk after the flesh that life dies.

You cant get around it, those in the flesh, which we are all naturally cant please God Rom 8:8 !

God's Truth

Lol. Those Christ died for are reconciled to God, by His death, while they are enemies hating God and opposing Him Rom 5:10 !

Christ died for us so that we have someone to obey. That does not mean we do not have to obey.

John 15:10 If you obey my commands, you will continue in my love, as I have obeyed my Father's commands and continue in His love.

beloved57

Christ died for us so that we have someone to obey. That does not mean we do not have to obey.

John 15:10 If you obey my commands, you will continue in my love, as I have obeyed my Father's commands and continue in His love.

Lies. Those Christ died for are by His death, made Righteous Rom 5:19 !

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
See you at the Judgment !

Beloved57,

I have iterated over and over that I trust in your salvation through faith.

What makes you believe Jesus is going to say...

"You have believed in My blood, but, do you believe the tenements of TULIP and have you ever mocked Calvinism?"

# Calvinism is not salvation

# Poor, poor people that came before Calvin! They're Lost! They didn't know the Gospel

# We can do this all day.

# After all you have said against me, I still want to share eternity with you. Yup, I am looking forward to knowing that Beloved57 made it on grace.

# The Ball is in your court.

Last edited:

beloved57

Beloved57,

I have iterated over and over that I trust in your salvation through faith.

What makes you believe Jesus is going to say...

"You have believed in My blood, but, do you believe the tenements of TULIP and have you ever mocked Calvinism?"

# Calvinism is not salvation

# Poor, poor people that came before Calvin! They're Lost! They didn't know the Gospel

# We can do this all day.

# After all you have said against me, I still want to share eternity with you. Yup, I am looking forward to knowing that Beloved57 made it on grace.

# The Ball is in your court.

The L in Tulip means Particular Atonement. That is Jesus didnt die for all mankind, but specifically for His Sheep Jn 10:11,15

11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

And His Death redeemed them Titus 2:14
Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

If you teach that Jesus Christ died for all men without exception, you teach and believe a lie, and a false Christ !