Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truster

What foolishness idly speaks of the love of GOD all while deriding the faithful of GOD?

Rhetorical

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

I have never derided any, but false brothers, blind guides, wolves in sheeps clothing and hypocrites.

I can't help but notice you have favoured the term rhetorical...parrot.

Truster

There is a saying going around online: "If plan A doesnt work there are 25 other letters in the alphabet".

When the Almighty decreed all that would happen in time, He decreed a single decree, that covered everything that would come to pass. Plan A for Alpha takes us all the way to Omega.
He can only have foreknowledge if He has purposed all things. If He hasn't predetermined all then He is subject to change and the whim of the creature. Perish the thought.

popsthebuilder

I have never derided any, but false brothers, blind guides, wolves in sheeps clothing and hypocrites.

I can't help but notice you have favoured the term rhetorical...parrot.
Wow... All the railing accusations but the only one you can verify is that I like to use the word rhetorical?

Almost sad....And that is saying something because I generally feel genuine compassion.

I've stated and verified my own position towards you personally using your own words( two edged swords), your own false scriptural references, and your own negative works to evidence my claims.

You have shown nothing...All you can do but show yourself for what you are.

I am done with you and will not needlessly continue to contend against a thing that has openly shown to be wrong on manifest levels.

peace

Faither

BANNED
Banned
I do not take offence to your words but don't quite get how they apply to the post I addressed to truster.

Could you please attempt to explain further?

Thank you.
Just saw last line.

Excuse my previous questioning.
peace

That one is on me pops , i lazily put that last line in so you wouldn't think i was addressing you.

Truster

Wow... All the railing accusations but the only one you can verify is that I like to use the word rhetorical?

Almost sad....And that is saying something because I generally feel genuine compassion.

I've stated and verified my own position towards you personally using your own words( two edged swords), your own false scriptural references, and your own negative works to evidence my claims.

You have shown nothing...All you can do but show yourself for what you are.

I am done with you and will not needlessly continue to contend against a thing that has openly shown to be wrong on manifest levels.

peace

How dare you say peace when that is the furthest thing from your mind. At least be honest. O sorry, of course, you can't.

Truster

Those who believe and accept the truth when they hear it, are those who are the good ground, their hearts are softened, when they hear the word of God, but it has to be the right condition for the seed to grow!

A seed can't penetrate and fall deep into the earth unless the ground is soft, and it won't grow unless the conditions are right. Hardness, pride and reviling and such, are not the heart condition that the seed needs to grow in. A heart of humility, one who when they hear the word and take it in, and show that they are willing to repent and do the will of God, is, and God will give us the strength through Christ, to overcome!

2 chronicals 34

“Because thine heart was tender, and thou didst humble thyself before God, when thou heardest his words against this place, and against the inhabitants thereof, and humbledst thyself before me, and didst rend thy clothes, and weep before me; I have even heard*thee*also, saith the LORD.”*

And i don't mean the heart that pumps either!

"Willing to repent" is a disgusting lie that conditions salvation on the will of man. John 1:13

So, what is it exactly, you mean when you say heart?

marhig

"Willing to repent" is a disgusting lie that conditions salvation on the will of man. John 1:13

So, what is it exactly, you mean when you say heart?

Of course we have to be willing to repent, when we hear the word we can either choose to repent and then live by the will of God, or not repent and carry on living by the lusts of our flesh. You seem to think it is all done for you, and you just say "i believe" and that's it. If we truly believe, then we will be doers of the word, and we should to be willing to deny ourselves, bare our cross, live by the will of God and partake in the sufferings of Christ and of we have true faith then the Holy Spirit with give us the power to overcome.

What do you think it means to become a living sacrifice??

Luke 13

I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

Jesus clearly gives a choice here, he says EXCEPT you repent.

As for the heart, it's the place where we love and hate from. It's the place that God changes within, by the power of the Holy Spirit through Christ and fills it with his love and puts our sins and old life to death, and changes those who truly follow Jesus to be more like him.

They are those who love God and Christ and do the will of God before the will of man, who once born of God are born anew, with a new heart that God cleanses daily by the Spirit, and they put God first in their lives and put themselves last and worship him in Spirit as in truth.

Truster

Truster, why do you think you have a peace and we don't?

Please explain.

thanks.

The Bible says that there is no peace unto the wicked. It says it twice. Once gets my notice twice always gets my full attention. The wicked are every man woman and child born. They live and die in wickedness unless they are saved. It's the declaration of the Almighty that it has pleased Him to declare an end to enmity between Himself and a particular sinner, through the work of His Son, (whom you call Jesus and I call Yah Shua) the result of which is peace. It's called, "the peace that surpasses all understanding".

I've known many, many people who have professed to be saved, but when I look into their eyes I always wonder and sometimes ask, "where is your peace"? Peace is the fruit of justification that is mentioned in Romans. So in a nutshell if someone has not been saved they most certainly do not know the peace that surpasses all understanding. When I can't look into someones eyes I can read their words and what they are comes across in the context they use words. It's not a case of being nasty or calling people names or even insulting people. It's deeper than that. It's testing the spirits, because not all spirits are of Elohim.

Isaiah 57:21
Isaiah 48:22
Isaiah 9:6
Philippians 4:7
Romans 5:1
1 John 4:1

I've put the verses in for you so that you can see that what I say lines up with the Bible. I hope this helps, Huw.

Truster

Of course we have to be willing to repent, when we hear the word we can either choose to repent and then live by the will of God, or not repent and carry on living by the lusts of our flesh. You seem to think it is all done for you, and you just say "i believe" and that's it. If we truly believe, then we will be doers of the word, and we should to be willing to deny ourselves, bare our cross, live by the will of God and partake in the sufferings of Christ and of we have true faith then the Holy Spirit with give us the power to overcome.

What do you think it means to become a living sacrifice??

Luke 13

I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

Jesus clearly gives a choice here, he says EXCEPT you repent.

As for the heart, it's the place where we love and hate from. It's the place that God changes within, by the power of the Holy Spirit through Christ and fills it with his love and puts our sins and old life to death, and changes those who truly follow Jesus to be more like him.

They are those who love God and Christ and do the will of God before the will of man, who once born of God are born anew, with a new heart that God cleanses daily by the Spirit, and they put God first in their lives and put themselves last and worship him in Spirit as in truth.

Works, works, works and the conditions of salvation being in man.

Man is called to trust, to repent and to be holy. Man does not have the ability nor the power to do any of these things. The reason he is told to do so is to show man he is unable to do so. If it pleases the Almighty he will bring that man to a places of complete and utter despair at his weakness and cause him to cry out. At that moment the man is saved, because that's how the Eternal Almighty saves.

popsthebuilder

How dare you say peace when that is the furthest thing from your mind. At least be honest. O sorry, of course, you can't.
I do wish you peace. It is no lie. I sincerely hope you and all of us come to the peace that is the knowledge of, and abiding by the will of GOD.

peace

ClimateSanity

So you are saying we are wicked?

why are we wicked?

We are Jesus' followers. I know we are not wicked.

Wicked cannot follow Jesus.

We are serving Him daily.
Many will say Lord Lord didn't we follow you in that day, and I will say depart from me workers of iniquity .

glorydaz

This i don't agree with you on that, Paul clearly means that we are to keep the commandments of God. And this is taught right through the Bible in the old and new testaments.

Read it again. Paul does not say we are to "keep the commandments" which were written in stone...even calling them the ministration of death and condemnation. The law was given NOT to make men holy, NOT to justify man, and NOT to give life. Paul goes to quite some length to explain the purpose of the law. You should study up on that.

Why would Paul tell us to "keep" what Christ has fulfilled in us?

Romans 8:2-4 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh: That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.​

Yes, so, how is the law established by faith. It's established if we have true faith and that's not just saying "i believe" with the mouth. If we have true faith then we will follow Jesus and obey God. Paul also said that those who are born of God have the laws written in their hearts and in their minds, they wouldn't be in our hearts and minds of we didn't have to obey them.

Through faith we believe and follow Jesus, and once we are born of God we are taught and guided from within by the Spirit, the Spirit will always teach us to do what's right before God and he will teach us daily to turn from sin and Christ by the Spirit will strengthen us to overcome, if we are willing to lay down our lives and do the will of God.

If we say we believe in God, and are still living by the lusts of our flesh, and we don't listen to our conscience and we are not trying to turn from sin to do the will of God, then there is something wrong. Because the Holy Spirit should be giving us a strong conscience and he'll be showing us what's right and what is wrong to do before God. If we aren't listening to him and obeying God, then we're in trouble and we need to call on God to help us and strengthen us to fight our flesh and the wiles of Satan. We have a choice every day, obey God and live by his will, or obey satan and live by the lusts of our flesh. And if we are born of God, then the Holy Spirit will be teaching us the truth and strengthening us from within.

Once we are born of God and we are walking in the Spirit, then we should be turning from wilfully sinning. And Jesus said that those who don't do the will of God, are workers of iniquity and they are in danger of him saying "depart from me i never knew you"

It's not a do nothing gospel, we are to be doers of the word and not hearers only.

Yes, I see a lot of man boasting of how well he keeps the law...what a wonderful thing it is to be so obedient, and how when we try we can succeed.

Not by works of righteousness....but according to His mercy.

Philippians 1:6
Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:​

marhig

Works, works, works and the conditions of salvation being in man.

Man is called to trust, to repent and to be holy. Man does not have the ability nor the power to do any of these things. The reason he is told to do so is to show man he is unable to do so. If it pleases the Almighty he will bring that man to a places of complete and utter despair at his weakness and cause him to cry out. At that moment the man is saved, because that's how the Eternal Almighty saves.
Regardless of what you think, we do have to make choices every day, we are born with free will And when we hear the truth, we have a choice, we can either believe and repent or not.

Joshua didn't say, "choose you this day whom you will serve" for nothing, he said it because they could either choose to serve God or not, and so can we!

glorydaz

…unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven; Matthew 5:32.

…unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven; Matthew 18:3.

…unless you forgive your brother or sister from your heart; Matthew 18:35.

…unless you repent, you too will all perish; Luke 13:3.

… unless they are born of water and the Spirit; John 3:5.

Unless I wash you, you have no part with me; John 13:8.

…unless it dies; 1 Corinthians 15:36.

...if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you; Matthew 6:14

...if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins; Matthew 6:15

...If you continue to follow my teaching, you are really my disciples;
John 8:31

...if you do them you will be blessed; John 13:17

If you obey my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commands and remain in his love; John 15:10

...if you do what I command you are my friends; John 15:14

...if we obey His commands---we may know that we know Him; 1 John 2:3

Unless, unless, unless, if, if, if....That's the "good news"? Where's the FREE GIFT? :chew:

Law, law, law, law, law, and then you throw in a verse about bodily resurrection.

Thank you for proving my point. When you read those verses you cited, you're supposed to realize you can NEVER be that perfect. You're supposed to fall to your knees and beg God for His mercy and grace. You're supposed to admit you are lost if left to your own devices. But, alas, you just keep trying and trying to earn your way into heaven. :sigh:

Truster

So you are saying we are wicked?

why are we wicked?

We are Jesus' followers. I know we are not wicked.

Wicked cannot follow Jesus.

We are serving Him daily.

I think you'll find that it is the scriptures that call men wicked.

The wicked are not wicked because they perform wicked acts. They perform wicked acts because they are wicked.

Following Jesus without having been saved is just a form of religion and is in itself wickedness.

There are many instances in the Bible where the Almighty professed His anger at being served.

Please don't think my aim is to offend. My aim is purely to warn people and wake them up. It doesn't call for nice and pleasant words it calls for forthrightness and pure unadulterated truth. People get offended with what I say, but Paul used the same language.

He called certain people haters of God (Romans 1:30), fools (1 Corinthians 15:36) accursed (Galatians 1:8-9), dogs (Philippians 3:2), liars (1 Timothy 1:10) and bastards (Hebrews 12:8 KJV)

People being offended and hatred didn't prevent Paul and that's good enough for me as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.