Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truster

Satan has his henchmen and women on this site and once they sense an ounce of truth being spoken they come in like wolves to tear it and the messenger apart. They love to put evil for good and darkness for light. It is the prince of the power of the air working in them that is the root cause of what they say.

You speak of yourself all while claiming to be a saint.

It isn't going to work here.

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

You pretended peace unto me and you put on a good show of words. I knew what you are and by what spirit you were and are speaking. "Get thou behind me Satan you have in mind the things of men and not of Elohim".

popsthebuilder

"Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm".

Woe unto them that put darkness for light and evil for good.
Eventually, by the grace of GOD, you may eventually see that you steadily speak of yourself all while haughtily assuming against me.

I have produced the proof of your knowing misdirection.

What of what you say of me? Where is your evidence of my evil works that I hide from the sight of man. What's that? You have none because I am honest....Well sucks for you and your continued attempted deceit.

I still wish you the best friend, and know that if you repent ( turn from/ stop) from your knowing misdirection that HE will actually guide you. You won't have to pretend and anymore.

popsthebuilder

You pretended peace unto me and you put on a good show of words. I knew what you are and by what spirit you were and are speaking. "Get thou behind me Satan you have in mind the things of men and not of Elohim".
Just as I stated already; keep accusing false Christ....Show your works you deluded proud hypocrite.

My words of peace are sincere to even you

It is you who refuses to accept peace and who refuses to expound on you're perspective when asked.

You who only do good towards your friend and you who knows of GOD and follows not. You who manipulates the word of GOD to your own liking and to your own detriment.

You who turn with the wind.

Would you like me to further show the evidence of your misdirection?

You've turned on a sincere believer who only made an inassuming comment in hopes of helping you.

You instantly revert to your original stance of degradation.

You, as you are, are of no worth. May GOD change you for the sake of creation and to the glorying of GOD.

the request for peace still stands. But I am not perfect or ever giving and my words will fall on deaf ears for only so long. I haven't wholly given up on you, but your salvation should be worked out between you and the Lord and GOD.

Last edited:

Truster

Just as I stated already; keep accusing false Christ....Show your works you deluded proud hypocrite.

If I didn't have the anointing that teaches all things and distinguishes between the good and the vile. I would have fallen in your trap and spoken peace to a hypocrite. As it is I do not sin by doing so, but I'm exceedingly and abundantly blessed, by your speaking evil of me...as per the promise.

marhig

Pops, Jesus said we will know them by their fruits, pride, self righteousness, and reviling are not the fruit of the Spirit. I think truster is the one under the strong delusion.
[MENTION=15467]Truster[/MENTION], instead of giving out constant abuse, how about you take a good long look at yourself, because you are far from perfect! You need to come down a peg our two!

Hopefully one day, your heart will soften, but if you choose to remain hard, then God can't work on your heart.

It's not knowing all the scriptures, it's the heart condition that counts. God looks at the heart first and foremost!

popsthebuilder

If I didn't have the anointing that teaches all things and distinguishes between the good and the vile. I would have fallen in your trap and spoken peace to a hypocrite. As it is I do not sin by doing so, but I'm exceedingly and abundantly blessed, by your speaking evil of me...as per the promise.
You are so exponentially lost. But really you are not are you? You know we'll what you do.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
I have the anointing. John says so, but you obviously disagree...hahahahahahahaaaaaa.

Truster , in a week i've seen no understanding of Faith , faithing , or a knowledge of "Jesus". I could go on to see if you have correct understandings about worship , sanctification ,and justification , but its plain to see your still being drawn by the Father outside of Christ.

popsthebuilder

Show the verses that say not to speak peace to any whatsoever.

I will wait

Faither

BANNED
Banned
You say what? You gave me a glimpse of Messiah? I know Him and when I hear His voice I sit up and listen. I haven't heard Him through you.

Well , since the Scriptures tell us that when we are in Christ the world will hate us . I know although i'm in Christ i am still susceptible to that old nature . so what i do if i feel that instant dislike for someone , i take a second look ,just to make sure i'm not looking at a saint through the eyes of my old nature.

You , are still outside of Christ, thats the bad news. The good news is i think the Father is drawing you. You could take the correct first step if you read my posts carefully.

Even though your outside the box with your understandings , i'm rooting for you.

popsthebuilder

"And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause Elohim shall send them a strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:"

The verse fits, wear it with woe.
What foolishness idly speaks of the love of GOD all while deriding the faithful of GOD?

Rhetorical

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Show the verses that say not to speak peace to any whatsoever.

I will wait

If you don't have the Spirit of Christ , Christ and His Word are not yours . So any verse would not apply to you or any other called one not in Christ yet.

Yes thats for truster

popsthebuilder

If you don't have the Spirit of Christ , Christ and His Word are not yours . So any verse would not apply to you or any other called one not in Christ yet.

Yes thats for truster
I do not take offence to your words but don't quite get how they apply to the post I addressed to truster.

Could you please attempt to explain further?

Thank you.
Just saw last line.

Excuse my previous questioning.
peace

Last edited:

Truster

Pops, Jesus said we will know them by their fruits, pride, self righteousness, and reviling are not the fruit of the Spirit. I think truster is the one under the strong delusion.
[MENTION=15467]Truster[/MENTION], instead of giving out constant abuse, how about you take a good long look at yourself, because you are far from perfect! You need to come down a peg our two!

Hopefully one day, your heart will soften, but if you choose to remain hard, then God can't work on your heart.

It's not knowing all the scriptures, it's the heart condition that counts. God looks at the heart first and foremost!

Hearts don't soften. The heart* of stone is removed and replaced. The heart of stone is impervious to the truth as your's is.

Heart* Not the blood pump.

marhig

Hearts don't soften. The heart* of stone is removed and replaced. The heart of stone is impervious to the truth as your's is.

Heart* Not the blood pump.

Those who believe and accept the truth when they hear it, are those who are the good ground, their hearts are softened, when they hear the word of God, but it has to be the right condition for the seed to grow!

A seed can't penetrate and fall deep into the earth unless the ground is soft, and it won't grow unless the conditions are right. Hardness, pride and reviling and such, are not the heart condition that the seed needs to grow in. A heart of humility, one who when they hear the word and take it in, and show that they are willing to repent and do the will of God, is, and God will give us the strength through Christ, to overcome!

2 chronicals 34

“Because thine heart was tender, and thou didst humble thyself before God, when thou heardest his words against this place, and against the inhabitants thereof, and humbledst thyself before me, and didst rend thy clothes, and weep before me; I have even heard*thee*also, saith the LORD.”*

And i don't mean the heart that pumps either!

marhig

You seem to be using all the terms I have used. Parrot fashion theology. I guess imitation is a form of flattery, but perish the thought.

Am i? I didn't see you use them, but you definitely need to look in a full length mirror before you accuse anyone else of those things!

Status
Not open for further replies.