Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eagles Wings

What if David hadn't repented? David was wept bitterly before God. What about those who don't repent, knowing God, they put their lives and this world before him? Some even denying him, are they still saved?

And David also lost his first born child, he wasn't just let off for doing wrong and saved regardless of what he did, and David truly repented from his heart, and he didn't forgot God!

God is full of love and mercy to those who love him, but he can be hard too, those who know God, can't take him for granted.
I am 100% sure that God will lead all His people to glory.

Truster

What if David hadn't repented? David was wept bitterly before God. What about those who don't repent, knowing God, they put their lives and this world before him? Some even denying him, are they still saved?

And David also lost his first born child, he wasn't just let off for doing wrong and saved regardless of what he did, and David truly repented from his heart, and he didn't forgot God!

God is full of love and mercy to those who love him, but he can be hard too, those who know God, can't take him for granted.

You either purposely or ignorantly omit somethings:

Jeremiah 9:24kjv

marhig

Out of the mouth pour the contents of the heart. You have continually revealed the contents of your heart and I am telling you once again you are in need of repentance and trust. The problem is you are pretending you don't need them...that is so sad. It's like man going to the gallows insisting that everything will be OK.

Truster, again take this to yourself! Have you heard how you speak out of your mouth to others? And many of them are backing up what they say with verses from the Bible and you still call them wicked! If what comes out of your mouth is what you're heart is like then I feel for you.

And how do you know what I do before God? Again your judging me but you don't know me Truster!

Truster

Truster, again take this to yourself! Have you heard how you speak out of your mouth to others? And many of them are backing up what they say with verses from the Bible and you still call them wicked! If what comes out of your mouth is what you're heart is like then I feel for you.

And how do you know what I do before God? Again your judging me but you don't know me Truster!

I recognise the spirit at work in you. I have met hundreds like you in churches and chapels. I used to call some of them friends, but they are dead while pretending to live.

marhig

I am 100% sure that God will lead all His people to glory.
I don't know, I hope that everyone will be with God, and that everyone repents and truly lays down their lives to do Gods will, but just look at what some people are doing whilst professing to believe in God and say they are saved. Some are doing vile things. They can't be being saved and do those things! And I really don't believe that God will just turn a blind eye.

Jesus said to Pilate, those who have handed me over to you have committed the greater sin, those who know God and wilfully sin are the worst! And if we put our lives first when knowing God, then we can crucify the Lord afresh and put him to an open shame and Christ is being put to death in the heart of those not living by the will of God! Why? Because of our selfishness, we won't be letting Christ live and others can't see him through us. If we love our own lives before him, then they will only see our works of the flesh!

I truly believe that those who are being saved, are those who others see living by the will of God, those being dead to their old lives and dying daily through Christ by the power of the Holy Spirit, and turning from the lusts of the flesh. And it's in these people that you will see the fruits of the Spirit. We all sin, but those who belong turn God should be turning from wilful sinning.

ClimateSanity

What comes out of trustees mouth convinces me his heart is renewed. What you say about the nature of salvation and our part in that and how you speak so little of God part in all of it makes me doubt the condition of your heart.

marhig

I recognise the spirit at work in you. I have met hundreds like you in churches and chapels. I used to call some of them friends, but they are dead while pretending to live.

Truster, those who are dead whilst pretending to live, are those who don't obey God and live by his will! The Holy Spirit can't be in a disobedient selfish heart!

And again you don't know my heart, and you don't know my life! Be careful how you judge others Truster!

glorydaz

I asked that his thread be closed down a couple of days ago, but my request was refused. So can we try and get it back on track. Might I suggest dealing with it a piece at a time. Part one:

"If your religion or your hope in salvation is based on anything you have said, done or obeyed then you are building on sand".

Is your salvation conditioned on anything you have done? Sinners prayer, giving heart to Jesus, making a commitment etc If yes please give a brief answer as to what it was dependant on.

No is my answer.

Therefore I did nothing that enabled my regeneration and "I am kept (garrisoned) by the power of Elohim unto salvation".

I was persuaded to believe by hearing the Gospel of Salvation.

marhig

What comes out of trustees mouth convinces me his heart is renewed. What you say about the nature of salvation and our part in that and how you speak so little of God part in all of it makes me doubt the condition of your heart.

So what have I said thats so bad? That I believe that I should obey God and do his will? Haven't you read that I said I can't do anything of myself and the I need the power of the Holy Spirit to help me overcome? And that without God I can't do anything? Or that I believe that the works are nothing that should glorify me, but they are God's works that glorify him? Or have you just bypassed those parts of my posts?

So show me what I have said that is so wrong, and can you quote the whole of the posts, not just part of them, so that I can read all of it fully thanks.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
She no doubt says such things about the writings ascribed to St Paul because she observes or witnesses the misdirection that is generally espoused due to the poor comprehension of them.

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

Sorry pops, I genuinely believe Paul is not a good teacher of gospel. I don't think I am misunderstanding them.

He has been using the "faith only" and Jesus did not claim that. Look at the chaos and confusion of churchgoers.

God is not God of confusion.

glorydaz

You are strongly advised to read it:

Repent and trust in the evangelism of salvation that is conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.

He can't repent and neither can you.

It's what you face unless you are granted repentance.

You say to repent, and then you say they can't repent, and then you speak of being granted repentance. How do you rectify those statements?

From what I've seen, you don't think, as GuTruth does, that repentance means to stop sinning.

So, how do you say that God grants repentance?

Acts 11:18 When they heard these things, they held their peace, and glorified God, saying, Then hath God also to the Gentiles granted repentance unto life.

Acts 20:21 Testifying both to the Jews, and also to the Greeks, repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ.

Last edited:

popsthebuilder

Did you forge why you are going against me? Did you forget what you said?

The saved are made holy by the suffering and blood of Jesus.

Are you going to keep going against me for saying that or not?
As usual I'm agreeing with you about your point. But you seem to be overlooking my point that though you are right we are to be humble as the Christ was humble.

That doesn't mean you are wrong.

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.